digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

As if watching twilight wasn't bad enough...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

So I had to watch Twiilight yesterday.
BARRRRF is all I can say. But to add on, my mom's friend came over and watched it with us. She wouldn't shut the *crag* up for 2 *crag* seconds. When bella says she lived in arizona or whatever, she talks about how she's never been to arizona, and then went into detail about every single state she has not been to. Adding on more was my mom being drunk. She's kinda a twilight fan, and was telling me how I should be like Edward, then I could get girls. And the WORST part was that we live near the town it was shot in, so all they would to is complain about how "YOU CAN'T GO THAT FAST IN PORT ANGELES OMG WTF HAX" then bitch abou fo awhl till I said "It wasn't made for locals, but for people." Then they were quiet for 30 seconds. But kate would ALWAYS ask what would happen next. She might as well not watch the *crag* movie. The worst thing they said was by kate, when she asked "Can vampires get woody?"
Then I wanted to just *crag* die, right on the *crag* floor, at the *crag* spot.

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE, They actually had a conversation about vampire erections! There is NO GOD!
TWEWY Pins    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:29 pm   Reply with quote

OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!/!?!?
Baby Shop    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

VAMPIRE ERECTIONS
The Shop on a Hill    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:18 pm   Reply with quote

Your mother wants you to be a sparkly vampire
Choco's    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger