digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I hate the Nintendo DS Lite's lack of WPA/2 Compatability.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:33 pm   Reply with quote

You know what I really hate? The Nintendo DS Lite! It can't even bypass WPA/2 Security, and I just bought a new Linksys Wireless-N Router. Oh, sure. I was able to connect my PSP and Wii to it, but I can't even use the DS Lite for the Pokémon Battling! I'm just about to just say "It's Battle Revolution, from now on!" That's what I'm saying, is it?

My mom and sister say that I shouldn't even buy EVERY new system that comes out, so I can't even buy a DSi! Why DO I need a DSi, anyway? I used to be so good at budgeting my money, but I can't even do THAT, anymore! I'm just gonna have to get a membership with Gamefly, and save money in buying new games that I'll pretty much clear in two weeks! This way, I can blow my money on OTHER things! I don't care if I have to be as grumpy as Squidward Tentacles to do it, I might as well get a job at a restaurant.

Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:52 am   Reply with quote

hey

i have linksys

and it works for me

cuz'

i changed the security settings
Ornaments    
vdogam3r
kEvin

HP: 40 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:10 am   Reply with quote

the Vault Dweller wrote:
hey

i have linksys

and it works for me

cuz'

i changed the security settings

hly sht no waii
Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Epic'ly Random    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:54 pm   Reply with quote

Cool story, bro.
Ornaments    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger