digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I am incredibly jealous of my stepsister.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:36 am   Reply with quote

She's one of the prettiest girls I know, and has the opportunity to complain that there are too many hot guys that want her so she has the dreadful choice to make between the built blonde or a hot Latino guy.

The con was really fun. I wasted an hour, though, getting my cosplay judged since it was apparent I was out of my league. I didn't buy much, since I got a Dr. Stein figure for $40 >_>, but I'm happy with my waste-of-money purchases. I didn't get to talk to the voice actors, but my friend Patti got Jessie from Team Rocket to record her voicemail.

After a while, my cosplay started falling apart. D: First I lost one of the hair beads because it wasn't secure enough, then my necklace broke because me and a bunch of other friends were messing around in their hotel room, so abnormally tall Asian Justin was like "TINY ASIAN RAYP." The string wasn't too strong because it was thin for invisibility, so it broke and I lost one of the golden beads. But people still wanted to take pictures with me, so that's good.

Ruby Tuesday's burgers are really facuking huge, so I only had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and RT for lunch with friends. We were going to go have dinner, but I had to leave.

I gave 2 people a ride back to my house where their parents could pick them up. One of them was the guy I like.

He was the only one I didn't hug goodbye yesterday. :[
The Shop on a Hill    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:50 pm   Reply with quote

Cool story, sis.
Ornaments    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:26 pm   Reply with quote

I wish there were cons around where I live. D:
Shrowser's Shop    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:14 pm   Reply with quote

You don't live near any major cities?
The Shop on a Hill    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger