digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Sapphire Star!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

HP: 75 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:31 pm   Reply with quote

Hello everybody! Last night I got back a treasure that belongs to my family: The Sapphire Star! I'll bet you're thinking "WTF? Doesn't it belong to Mario or something?" Well, IT DOESN'T! Here, I'll tell you the story...

Once upon a time, in a past so far from us it seems impossible, There lived my ancestor, The Sapphire King. He created a treasure of immense power known as The Sapphire Star. With it he ruled wisely over many kingdoms, and when the time came, he passed it on to his son. This continued for many generations until one day, 1003 years ago, The Shadow Queen started her reign of terror. She stole The Sapphire Star from the current King and killed him in front of his son's eyes. She then modeled 6 other treasures after The Sapphire Star and with them ruled evilly. Then...Well, you know the rest. But contrary to what you heard in Rogueport, Cortez did not take The Sapphire Star from the Stalwart Koopa. On the Koopa's voyage to Keelhaul Key, the dead king's son, The Cobalt King, had grown to be a fearsome pirate of the high seas. He plundered and sank the Koopa's ship, then took The Sapphire Star with him. but only a week after, Cortez sank The Cobalt King's ship. He then took The Sapphire Star, not knowing of it's power. Then...Ok, you know what I mean. The point is, The Cobalt King's last words were a prophecy:

On the end of the seventh month of the seventh year of the new millenium,
What belongs to us shall return to us.

As you can see, that came true, as of midnight yesterday I reclaimed The Sapphire Star from Keelhaul Key. W00t! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Note: I just realized: I AM NOW ALL-POWERFUL!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
Crystal King's Holiday Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations