digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My Family Tree!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

HP: 75 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:08 pm   Reply with quote

Here is the noble family tree of Crystal King.

The Sapphire King
The very first, he created the Sapphire Star and ruled over many kingdoms wisely. He died peacefully.

The Diamond King
Son of The Sapphire King and older brother of The Pearl King, he was a brilliant scientist obsessed with time travel. He died peacefully.

The Pearl King
Son of The Sapphire King and younger brother of The Diamond King, his reign did not last long. He was a great physicist who studied matter. He died peacefully.

The Lavender King
Son of The Pearl King, he hated poverty and gave many riches to the poor. He was killed by The Shadow Queen, who then took The Sapphire Star.

The Cobalt King
Son of The Lavender King, he was a famous pirate who amassed tons of treasure. He took The Sapphire Star from the Stalwart Koopa, but it was stolen by Cortez. He drowned when Cortez sunk his ship, But then said a prophecy saying that on July 31st 2007 the family would regain their treasure.

The Ruby King
A triplet and son of The Cobalt King, he ruled over the land of his kingdom. He fell into an abyss during an earthquake.

The Sapphire King II
A triplet and son of The Cobalt King, he ruled over the sea of his kingdom. He supposedly died when his palace was hit by a colossal tsunami.

The Emerald King
A triplet and son of The Cobalt King, he ruled over the sky of his kingdom. He flew too high on his hang-glider and was burnt up by the ozone layer.

The Opal Queen
The only queen and daughter of The Sapphire King II, she fled to Shiver Mountain when her father died and the diabolical Count Nilmerg took over the kingdom. A skilled sorceress, she cast a blessing on her son so he would die peacefully. She died in an avalanche.

The Crystal King
Son of The Opal Queen and current king, he resides in Crystal Palace and rules over Shiver Mountain. Seven years ago, he suffered a defeat at the hands of Mario, which he says "Is what you get for working with Bowser". Not too recently, Count Nilmerg discovered his whereabouts and locked Crystal King in the basement of Crystal Palace and started his world conquest. He supposedly was destroyed when Crystal King escaped from the basement and hit him with a vaporizing spell. Even more recently, Crystal King fulfilled his great-grandfather's prophecy by taking back the Sapphire Star. He is a vegetarian and enjoys Pokemon, video games and reading.

Tell me what you think!
Note: Notice that all Kings (and a Queen) died horrible deaths after The Shadow Queen's reign. I wonder...

Last edited by Super Crystal King on Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystal King's Holiday Shop    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:10 pm   Reply with quote

Pokemon.
The Little Shop of Hario    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:15 pm   Reply with quote

Stop coping the names of the games us Pokemon were in.
Hell    
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:07 pm   Reply with quote

Sandslash wrote:
Stop copying the names of the games us Pokemon were in.

I'm not. I can't help it if my family have the same names as Pokemon games.

Last edited by Super Crystal King on Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:45 pm   Reply with quote

Crystal King wrote:
Sandslash wrote:
Stop coping the names of the games us Pokemon were in.

I'm not. I can't help it if my family have the same names as Pokemon games.

...Oh yeah. Sorry.
Hell    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:03 pm   Reply with quote

Are you sure you're a vegetarian?
Troopa's Treats    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:37 pm   Reply with quote

Jr. Troopa wrote:

I'm supprised he eats at all.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
THE EYES ARE WATCHING!
Super Crystal King

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:52 pm   Reply with quote

Pure-??? wrote:
Jr. Troopa wrote:

I'm surprised he eats at all.

Well, I just choose to eat. I don't have to. And yes, I'm 100% vegetarian. Don't you find slaughtering animals mean? Although I'm not vegan.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion