digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I have insomnia

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:43 am   Reply with quote

AND I HATE IT! In case you don't know, insomnia is the inability to go to sleep. I have it EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. When I want to go to sleep, I can't, so I usually just turn on the lamp and start reading. Do YOU have insomnia?
NON BANNER    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:55 am   Reply with quote

I don't have insomnia, I just keep myself busy at night.

Get your minds out of the gutter.
Console Merchandise    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:56 am   Reply with quote

well, yes i have a book about it, also, TAKE MELATONIN. it is the stuff of the gods. i take 3 mg and in half in hour i fall asleep.
also, try going to bed later. i read in a book that some people think they have it nut are a kind of person that dosnt need much sleep. im like that but i still have it. so it works out for me. yet again, melatonin is awsome, pick it up ate ride-aid. over the counter,3 mg is best. take it an hour-45 min before trying to sleep, you should feel sleepy. TRUST ME. thanks for reading. wow this is my longest post on digi butter by FAR.
TWEWY Pins    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion