digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[M] I am at the end of the rope...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:31 pm   Reply with quote

(Sorry Francis)

I... I just can't believe the bullshit that happens in less than hallf a day. It's just way too *crag*ed up.

How does it happen? I go to work and I punch in. I get on my register and after an hour of working... the manager of human resources called me into her office. She says that out of my 4 weeks of working as a cashier, I got the most complaints from customers. The customers are saying that I rub my face too much (because of itches) and then I spead it on their groceries. I have always cleaned my hands and face before I get to work and, yet, people complain about it. Also, people on the front-end have been saying I was nasty to customers or being mean to them or I express my feelings about why I hate my job or whatever. That is bullshit. So, after having a talk with human resources, she kept saying that I am "not ready for a job". Well, that's partly true. So, she calls my mother, and tells her everything. Then, I get sent home early (high possibility of being fired). "Don't worry, Cody, she didn't sound upset." Yeah, right.

My grandmother picks me up and then mom calls my phone. She then tells me about how upset she is, she threatened to send me to military school, she threatened to throw my Nintendo Wii and my laptop out the window and a bunch of other bullcrap. It just put me up to the point to where I started sheading tears. (Oh yeah, if people are saying, "grown men don't cry"... they're liars. Would YOU be upset if you were threatened to get sent to military camp or have your belongings thrown out the window?)

I get home, and she just rips the door open and makes me even more miserable. I'm depressed enough, and she just made it worse. She yells at me because I couldn't handle a job. No shit! I'm not completely prepared for one. She also mentions about some other thing that happened during my school year. I don't want to even bother talking about it. She takes my laptop away. She puts me down. "LOSER! YOU'RE A FAILURE! WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU A CAR IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE A JOB? YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO BE A SUCCESS IN LIFE? WELL, YOU'RE BETTER OFF DEAD!" She wasn't helping. She was just making things so bad, that I ran upstairs and just cried my head off. I just broke down. I just couldn't control my emotions. I was too upset to even handle it. She was bullying me. I couldn't take it anymore.

Dad calls the home phone and starts asking about everything. He starts telling me about how he hates his job too, but still puts effort in it. Meanwhile, mom gets on the phone and... you know. I just... couldn't take it.

I am now beyond depressed. I am so devistated that I don't know what to do with myself now. My mom no longer trusts me as a son, my dad and grandmother can't stop being a jackasses and just shut up. They're just butting in. I... I just don't know what to do. I am sinking deeper down every second. And it hurts.

Also, if you happen to be under the names of Lord Bowser or Sting Chameleon, you can just go screw yourselves. If either of you are going to push my buttons any futher, it will make very horrible results.
Ammu-Nation!    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:38 pm   Reply with quote

Well...

I wish I could punch your mother right in the face after reading that
Ornaments    
Dunno what to put here...
UnkNown

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:40 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah... that's bad... and serious. You need some person to stick for a while. Best things best, and I think you should ignore your mom, and continue your life. My mom ALWAYS worsens too. (She ALMOST broke up the family).
Shop of Yay    
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:40 pm   Reply with quote

I vote that you move out...if you're old enough. If not, like...tell another family member or something about what's going on.
Relations 'R' Us    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:45 pm   Reply with quote

my mom gets drunk alot and like thretens my and yells at me for no reson and then passes out.
thats awful. i feel your pain. altough you feel it much worse. what just happened to you is like a pitchfork being grounded from telling jokes.

IT MAKES NO F**KING SENSE.
TWEWY Pins    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:50 pm   Reply with quote

I don't know what to say except...

You have the most horrible mother ever.

If it feels like the whole world is against you... It's not. It may seem that way, but there has to be something that can cheer you up. And I'm not going to call you emo or something because this seems to be the best way for you to get your emotions out, and I respect that. If your mom says you'd be better off dead, SHE'S the one with problems. THEY ARE ALL the ones with problems. If they didn't have problems, they would be with you, not against you.

In a shorter form, listen to yourself, and prove the people who think you are worthless wrong.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:51 pm   Reply with quote

Issun-San wrote:
I vote that you move out...if you're old enough. If not, like...tell another family member or something about what's going on.

I'm 16. I don't think moving out is at that age is the proper way. Oh yeah, my entire family is already involved in this. So why bother?
Ammu-Nation!    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:54 pm   Reply with quote

Look at the bright side at least

Shit

OPTAMISTS BEWARE
TWEWY Pins    
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:56 pm   Reply with quote

Err...you could tell a friend...or a police man...well, maybe not a police man.
Relations 'R' Us    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:57 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:

If it feels like the whole world is against you... It's not. It may seem that way, but there has to be something that can cheer you up. And I'm not going to call you emo or something because this seems to be the best way for you to get your emotions out, and I respect that. If your mom says you'd be better off dead, SHE'S the one with problems. THEY ARE ALL the ones with problems. If they didn't have problems, they would be with you, not against you.

In a shorter form, listen to yourself, and prove the people who think you are worthless wrong.

There is no way in hell I'm turning emo. I already know the world isn't against me... but my mom... whatever. I'm still pretty upset at the moment.
Ammu-Nation!    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:09 pm   Reply with quote

Dear god... That's horrible...
Fiberglass World    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:46 pm   Reply with quote

Plastic Mario wrote:
Dear god... That's horrible...

I'll bet she'll be sorry in a few hours.
Ammu-Nation!    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:51 pm   Reply with quote

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2100091
Lapin Angelique    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:54 pm   Reply with quote

count_bleck wrote:

Get out of my topic.
Ammu-Nation!    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:56 pm   Reply with quote

Crazy Cody wrote:
count_bleck wrote:

Get out of my topic.

What... I'm on your side.
Lapin Angelique    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion