digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My fabulous muffin recipe

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:21 am   Reply with quote

Well, I baked those muffins a couple of times now and they're tastylicious. So i thought I'd share the recipe with you.

Zelnor's Chocolately Muffins

Ingredients:
150g Butter
100g Sugar
200g Flour
25g Raw cocoa powder (Called Holland Cocoa here in Germany, you know, just cocoa powder, no instant cocoa powder, gragh, how to explain this...)
1 Pck. Vanilla Sugar
2 TL Baking Powder
2 eggs
100ml Milk
100g Chocoloate Droplets

Preheat the oven to 180° C (!) to Over- andf underheat (? , you know, heat on top and heat under that, gah... Stupid language lock...)

Make the butter soft by mixing it in a bowl. Add sugar and vanilla sugar gradiently, after that add an egg and mix each agg half a minute before adding the next. Mix the flour with the baking powder and the cocoa and add it in turns with the milk.

Fill the mass in muffin forms and bake them kinda 25 minutes in the pre-heat oven.

And then, when they are still warm burt cooled down a little - EAT !

Ta~Dah !

Try them and like them. post your experiences with these goodies after
me. NOW !
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
I am just an average
Joe

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:24 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
Well, I baked those muffins a couple of times now and they're tastylicious. So i thought I'd share the recipe with you.

Ingredients:
150g Butter
100g Sugar
200g Flour
25g Raw cocoa powder (Called Holland Cocoa here in Germany, you know, just cocoa powder, no instant cocoa powder, gragh, how to explain this...)
1 Pck. Vanilla Sugar
2 TL Baking Powder
2 eggs
100ml Milk
100g Chocoloate Droplets

Preheat the oven to 180° C (!) to Over- andf underheat (? , you know, heat on top and heat under that, gah... Stupid language lock...)

Make the butter soft by mixing it in a bowl. Add sugar and vanilla sugar gradiently, after that add an egg and mix each agg half a minute before adding the next. Mix the flour with the baking powder and the cocoa and add it in turns with the milk.

Fill the mass in muffin forms and bake them kinda 25 minutes in the pre-heat oven.

Ta~Dah !

me. NOW !

My mother always taught me not to make things off recipes I found online....she said they could be bombs.

But anyways, I shall make these muffins someday....Just not right now.

Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:39 pm   Reply with quote

CONVERTED TO MEASUREMENTS USED IN THE US.

Zelnor wrote:

Ingredients:
0.652cups Butter
0.435cups Sugar
0.87cups Flour
0.109cups Raw cocoa powder (Called Holland Cocoa here in Germany, you know, just cocoa powder, no instant cocoa powder, gragh, how to explain this...)
1 Pck. Vanilla Sugar
2 TL Baking Powder
2 eggs
100ml Milk
0.435cups Chocoloate Droplets

Preheat the oven to 356° F (!) to Over- andf underheat (? , you know, heat on top and heat under that, gah... Stupid language lock...)

Ta~Dah !

me. NOW !

Last edited by Joshamuffin on Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Josh's Useful American Novelties    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:42 pm   Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
My mother always taught me not to make things off recipes I found online....she said they could be bombs.
I have a very simple way of telling if an online recipe is a bomb. If it has nitroglycerin, TNT, or gunpowder as an ingredient, it's a bomb.
Shop #42    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:29 pm   Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
Zelnor wrote:

Ingredients:
150g Butter
100g Sugar
200g Flour
1 Pck. Vanilla Sugar
2 TL Baking Powder
2 eggs
100ml Milk
100g Chocoloate Droplets

Ta~Dah !

me. NOW !

You're joking, right?
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
Ted Extraordinaire
Ted
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:31 pm   Reply with quote

Flavio wrote:
Joe wrote:
Zelnor wrote:

Ingredients:
150g Butter
100g Sugar
200g Flour
1 Pck. Vanilla Sugar
2 TL Baking Powder
2 eggs
100ml Milk
100g Chocoloate Droplets

Ta~Dah !

me. NOW !

You're joking, right?

Have you ever eaten a bomb? They hurt!
You're entering a WORLD OF PAIN    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:29 am   Reply with quote

Okay, no offense, but your mother seems a bit paranoid.com It´s impossible to bake a bomb with normal kitchen ingredients. With the full range of household chemicals and some fertiliser maybe, but the closest stuff to an explosion would be cola and mentos or vinegar and baking powder, which are both mostly harmless.Again, no offense.com Also, what reason has a genuine german [lookie my sig] to nuke some american kid ? Although the whole terrorism thing is nothing but aimless slaughter.
Well, somebody bake the muffins ! My friends and family love them.com Also kudos for the translation !
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:33 am   Reply with quote

But my dad is too lazy to buy anything edible.
Hell    
Mr. Pre-Expert Shopkeeper
LudwigKoopa

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:29 am   Reply with quote

I can make a bomb with Kitchen Ingredients!

Baking Soda

Vinegar

Whipped Cream

Box of Cheez-Its.

Put everything in the box of Cheeze its, freeze it, take it outside, use a Magnifying Glass to heat it up till it ASPLODES.
Ludwig's Junk Sale    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:02 pm   Reply with quote

What in the name of Das Taxi das immer vor dem Hannover Hauptbahnhof steht are Cheese its ?
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:27 pm   Reply with quote

There an American snack. Their basically yellow baked squares that taste like cheese.
Relations 'R' Us    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:29 pm   Reply with quote

Issun-San wrote:
There an American snack. Their basically yellow baked squares of cheese.
Fix'd

>_>
Anime and Image Shop    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:49 pm   Reply with quote

ZOMG TASTY MUFFINS! course i havent tried the recipe
DISGUISE KIT    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion