digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[Hi] I'm off the end of the rope...
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:15 pm   Reply with quote

(I ain't SAYIN' sorry, Lizard-Lip!)

I... I just can't believe the stuff that happens in less than half a month. It's just way too awesome.

How does it happen? I go to work and I punch a bag. I get on my royal throne and after an hour of working... the chief of the Hammer Bros called me into his office. He says that out of my 4 weeks of kidnapping Peach (Plan K) as a king, I got the most complaints from behind my back. The men are saying that I rub my face at them too much (It's only because of itches, darnit!) and then I yell at them for no good reason. I have always been as nice as I could before and after I get to work and, yet, people complain about it. They COMPLAIN!!! Also, people on the front-end have been saying I was nasty to the recruits or being mean to them or I express my feelings about why I hate them or whatever. That is BALONEY. So, after having a talk with the Hammer Bro cheif, he kept saying that I, "Need to take a break from the job". Well, that's not even partly true at all. So, he calls Kamek, and tells him everything. Then, I get sent to bed early (High possibility of getting a vacation). "Don't worry, King, he didn't sound upset." Yeah, right.

I wake up and then Kamek calls me. He then tells me about how upset he is, he asked that I either take a vacation or have the Goombas massage me. He said he'd get me another Wii and laptop and a bunch of other trash if I agreed. It just put me up to the point to where I started sheading tears. (Oh yeah, if people are saying, "Grown men don't cry"... they're liars. Would YOU be ridiculously happy and crying tears of joy if you were requested to get sent to some luxurious island or have new belongings given to you?)

Kammy gets home, and she politely opens the door and makes me even more happy. I'm joyful enough, and she just made it better. She tells at me that she could handle my job for while I was having my vacation. No joke! I'm completely prepared for one. She also mentions about some other thing that happened during my school years. I don't want to even bother talking about it. She talks about how much muscle it took me to take other kids laptops away. She pushes me up. "WINNER! YOU'RE A SUCCESS! WHY SHOULD I NOT GIVE YOU A CAR IF YOU CAN HANDLE A JOB? YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO BE A SUCCESS IN LIFE? WELL, YOU'RE RIGHT!" She was helping. She was just making things so good, that I ran upstairs and just had my head massaged. I just healed inside. I just couldn't control my emotions about how ridiculously better I was than anyone else. I was too happy to even handle it. She was flattering me. I could take it even more.

Dad calls the home phone and starts asking about everything. He starts telling me about how he hates his job too, but still puts effort in it. Meanwhile, mom gets on the phone and... you know. I just... couldn't take it.

I am now beyond relaxced. I am so peaceful that I don't know what to do with myself now. Kammy trusts me as a good king, my Goomba massagers and Kamek can't stop being coolio and just NOT be coolio. They're just helping. I... I just know what to do. I am rising up higher every second. And it feels good. Hawaii as an EXCELLENT idea.

Also, if you happen to be under the names of Crazy Cody or Small Sammer Guy or Petey Pirhana or Celebi or something having to do with Mario or Flavio or Francis, etc., you can just go and take the internets seriously. If either of you are going to NOT push my buttons any further, it will make very good results.
Bowser'z!    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:18 pm   Reply with quote

You suck. Seriously, go jump off a cliff. The other Bowser is waaaaaaay better than you.
Ammu-Nation!    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:18 pm   Reply with quote

Crazy Cody wrote:
You suck. Seriously, go jump off a cliff. The other Bowser is waaaaaaay better than you.
Anime and Image Shop    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:19 pm   Reply with quote

=D about time you did this
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:22 pm   Reply with quote

Crazy Cody wrote:

Why don't you go and bring Fat, Ugly, Bloated Idiot back then, hm?
Bowser'z!    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:22 pm   Reply with quote

Gear wrote:

YOU WILL DIE!!!

Hey, Lord Wannabe, you must die! Literally!
Ammu-Nation!    
Player 2
Gear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:23 pm   Reply with quote

Dude I meant it was about time he did this. He always deos this when you post some "personal" stuff
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:23 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:

Why don't you go and bring Fat, Ugly, Bloated Idiot back then, hm?

I already sent him an e-mail. Dumbass.
Ammu-Nation!    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

Crazy Cody wrote:
Gear wrote:

YOU WILL DIE!!!

Hey, Lord Wannabe, you must die! Literally!

I laugh at the fool who makes death-threats across the internet despite not even being an adult!
Bowser'z!    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

crazy cody, i hate LB too but asses will be asses. just ignore him.
im here for you
Junk shop    
Player 2
Gear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:25 pm   Reply with quote

Guys seriously, Cody is the only real arse here Confused
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

Fireice wrote:
crazy cody, i hate LB too but asses will be asses. just ignore him.
im here for you

Who is this, "Im?"
Bowser'z!    
wat u say
Ph1r3 Mario

HP: 90 MP: 5 Lives: 0

Petey Piranha wrote:
Crazy Cody wrote:
Ph1r3 Market    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:26 pm   Reply with quote

Gear wrote:
Guys seriously, Cody is the only real arse here Confused
Ornaments    
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:26 pm   Reply with quote

I had to....
Relations 'R' Us    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion