digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Okay, from now on, this is MY Off-Topic section...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:53 pm   Reply with quote

...Since I shall never post in the Off-Topic section again in order to keep this site alive.
Bowser'z!    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:54 pm   Reply with quote

yay Very Happy
Baby Shop    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:57 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
...Since I shall never post in the Off-Topic section again in order to keep this site alive.

Smile Very Happy
Alchemy slam.    
Noble Swordsman
Meta Knight

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

*coughs*
The Halberd's Hold    
Dimentio, Magical Jester

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:20 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:

Wouldn't that make General Discussion just as bad as the Off-Topic section? Then we would have TWO "Dumps" instead of the none we were supposed to have.

Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:21 pm   Reply with quote

Shadow Queen wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:

Wouldn't that make General Discussion just as bad as the Off-Topic section? Then we would have TWO "Dumps" instead of the none we were supposed to have.

But this one is decent.
Hell    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

As long as you don't make spammy topics here, fine.
Ultimario Mart!    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:35 pm   Reply with quote

Soo...how bout 'them Rangers? They sure do suck huh?

Searching For Tippi
mikeytrend

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:02 pm   Reply with quote

Shadow Queen wrote:
Lord Bowser wrote:

Tippington's    
the pokemon among flowers
Shaymin

HP: 4 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:09 am   Reply with quote

I need to write something up about the dump. I'm sick of people complaining about the offtopic being dumpy and being like "it suckz" because honestly they're being wet blanketrs and not even trying to see what it's about.

as far as I'm concerned, if there is no off topic either something else will become dump'd or the site will die. explanations can be provided if needed
persium/shaymin has a shop!!!    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:34 am   Reply with quote

Shaymin wrote:
I need to write something up about the dump. I'm sick of people complaining about the offtopic being dumpy and being like "it suckz" because honestly they're being wet blanketrs and not even trying to see what it's about.

as far as I'm concerned, if there is no off topic either something else will become dump'd or the site will die. explanations can be provided if needed

Shaymin I've SEEN what people have been posting in there, and it's kind of too spammy to be 'Off-topic'. And ever since it's been Off-topic, there's been more mature topics than usual, which kind of bugs me. I'm not saying that Off topic should be gotten rid of, I'm just saying that a lot of the stuff in there is more considered dump-ish than off-topic-ish. I think maybe the people that don't like Off-topic should just avoid looking in there (like I am) so Shaymin doesn't complain about how people don't like it.
Nastasia's Shop    
the pokemon among flowers
Shaymin

HP: 4 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:38 am   Reply with quote

Celebi wrote:
Shaymin I've SEEN what people have been posting in there, and it's kind of too spammy to be 'Off-topic'. And ever since it's been Off-topic, there's been more mature topics than usual, which kind of bugs me. I'm not saying that Off topic should be gotten rid of, I'm just saying that a lot of the stuff in there is more considered dump-ish than off-topic-ish. I think maybe the people that don't like Off-topic should just avoid looking in there (like I am) so Shaymin doesn't complain about how people don't like it.

You have a point, but I myself don't create stupid topics. But I don't like telling people they made a stupid topic, because that's like flamey in some people's opinions.
And also you all know I'm whining, not complaining. D: Take celebi's advice though and I WILL shut up. D:

well,I don't really know what people have been posting in there anyway since I wasn't able to get firefox to work well yesterday due to a virus and stuff, but it is boring today. o_O
persium/shaymin has a shop!!!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion