digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I'm utterly stunned at this school.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:03 pm   Reply with quote

There are more kids than there are rooms... so guess what my high school did over the summer?

That's right, kids, they brought trailers in! They sit in the parking lot, and we get to have classes in them if we're lucky!

How many classes do I have? One.

But that's not a problem at all. I only have to walk out of the building and into whatever the weather throws at me, whether it be heat, cold, rain, snow, hail, or any other awful weather.

I'll make it.
rawrshop    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:08 pm   Reply with quote

Now that just sucks. YAYZ FOR TRUMAN!
Josh's Useful American Novelties    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:36 pm   Reply with quote

Winry wrote:
There are more kids than there are rooms... so guess what my high school did over the summer?

That's right, kids, they brought trailers in! They sit in the parking lot, and we get to have classes in them if we're lucky!

How many classes do I have? One.

But that's not a problem at all. I only have to walk out of the building and into whatever the weather throws at me, whether it be heat, cold, rain, snow, hail, or any other awful weather.

I'll make it.

DAMN RIGHT YOU WILL.

If you die, I threw some cookies down in hell.

Feel free to eat them if you find them.
Ornaments    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:07 pm   Reply with quote

Like M'aiq gives a damn, his school is segmented by buildings, and his schedule usually requires him to go from floor 3 of Old Main building to Floor 2 of the Business Ed. or Media buildings. That's 5 flights of stairs in 5 minutes. T.T
Tamriellic Titles    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:59 pm   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:
Like M'aiq gives a damn, his school is segmented by buildings, and his schedule usually requires him to go from floor 3 of Old Main building to Floor 2 of the Business Ed. or Media buildings. That's 5 flights of stairs in 5 minutes. T.T

SHOOOOOOOM

Run faster!
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:05 pm   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:

schools don't care about the kids.
rawrshop    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:07 pm   Reply with quote

ITS TROO

BLANK SPACE
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:29 pm   Reply with quote

I feel sorry for you, Winry.

My school has "A" and "B" days, each with a specific schedule. However, I'm a member of a science-oriented school-within-a-school, which has its OWN A and B days. So, basically, it could be an A day in the school at large, and a B day in the smaller school. What's more, they've cragged up my schedule so thoroughly that I have two different lunch periods.

...Allg. It makes my head spinnn...
Buzzy Mart    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:44 pm   Reply with quote

Parabuzzy Queen wrote:

My school has "A" and "B" days, each with a specific schedule. However, I'm a member of a science-oriented school-within-a-school, which has its OWN A and B days. So, basically, it could be an A day in the school at large, and a B day in the smaller school. What's more, they've cragged up my schedule so thoroughly that I have two different lunch periods.

Now THAT is *crag* up.
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

Joshamuffin wrote:
Parabuzzy Queen wrote:

Now THAT is *crag* up.

You have no idea.
Buzzy Mart    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:14 pm   Reply with quote

Winry wrote:
There are more kids than there are rooms...
I think there's supposed to be more kids than there are rooms. If there weren't, then the average class would have only one kid in it... or less!!! Do you want the average class to have half of a kid in it? What if it's the lower 0.5? How would the lower 0.5 of a kid be able to do class work? Oh, sure, he/she might be able to play some mean soccer, but how would he/she take notes in class?
Shop #42    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

Wow. I knew schools were overcrowded but... I have a pretty wierd schedule. I don't pass my locker until AFTER second hour. My first is orchestra, then Science. So I have to carry my science stuff with my from orchestra.
NON BANNER    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:45 pm   Reply with quote

Marker Magikoopa wrote:
Winry wrote:
There are more kids than there are rooms...
I think there's supposed to be more kids than there are rooms. If there weren't, then the average class would have only one kid in it... or less!!! Do you want the average class to have half of a kid in it? What if it's the lower 0.5? How would the lower 0.5 of a kid be able to do class work? Oh, sure, he/she might be able to play some mean soccer, but how would he/she take notes in class?

He meant too many kids to the capacity of rooms.
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:52 pm   Reply with quote

My school had a retarded schedule. We would have to grab our stuff for math (The math teacher said "Either bring (insert 50 things here) or get 50% off your work regardless of how good it is). And we have P.E right before math half the time. We have about 1 minute to run halfway across the school into math, right after we're all worn out. With pencils, pens, calculators and tons of other stuff in our pockets.

Somebody got in trouble because they were literally 1 second late.

Thank god I'm going to a different school next year.
Fiberglass World    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:51 pm   Reply with quote

I have a normal-ish school without any hellish schedule thingies, but I really do think that even in a normal setting the schedules are rigged so you have no locker time.
The only locker time I have had for the past 4 years was like this -
Once in the morning when I first arrive at school
Once at lunch, but it uses up half my lunch to actually get there and get back so I can eat
Once right before we leave
I never have two classes on the same floor in a row. I ALWAYS have to use a flight of stairs between two classes. I swear, it's rigged.

Plus, I can never take any of the classes I want to take, because for some reason all the Advanced Placement classes are at the SAME TIME so even if you qualify for all of them you can only actually TAKE ONE. >:o

"I'm sorry, but AP Bio, AP German, American Studies, and Child Development are all in the exact same time slot, so you can only take one."
DKLFJSIODMGGSKDOMGSIODMGSIODMGIOSMPDGSIOPDMG.

Child Development FTW though.
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion