digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Sarissa, the Teenage MAGE! It's got neglected Characters! XD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:47 pm   Reply with quote

First off, Sarissa is a highly neglected character from a highly neglected game; Wario's Woods.

ITZ FUN TO USE NEGLECTED CHARACTERZ. 83

Anyways, you could say there isn't a plot, as it changes around a lot. I've also included many of my neglected OC's that I haven't used in 4EVAR.

Soooooo...yeah. I've already made several summaries for them, not including holiday specials. The fanfic itself shall be posted on fanfiction.net.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~kitquizmo

Go there for more info, including my OC bios. ^^

Title
Sarissa the Teenage MAGE!

By
Kit Quizmo! XD

Fanfic
Mario

Genres
Main: Humor/Romance
Others: Angst, Adventure/Action, Drama, Action, Comedic Horror, Fantasy, Magical Girl.

Main Character
Sarissa, from Wario's Woods

Summary
Pissed from all of these years being called a witch and short, Sarissa takes advantage of her newfound powers on her 13th Birthday. Now she's out to make a name for herself, and rise from her title of "Neglected Character"...TONS O SIDE STORIEZ.

Characters Featured

Originals: Sarissa {Wario's Woods}, Aqualea {Wario's Woods}, Meidou {Wario's Woods, NES}, Wanda {Mario & Wario, Wario's Woods}, Twink {Paper Mario}, Tumble {Mario Party Games}, Chan {Paper Mario}, The Master {Paper Mario}, Lee {Paper Mario}, Bombette {Paper Mario}, Jerry {Paper Mario 2}, Oaklie {Paper Mario}, Pyoro {Warioware Inc Games}, Chuck Quizmo {Paper Mario}.

OC's: Kit Quizmo, Feya, Ki, Vita, Tayl, Squeechy, Alessa, Nee, Teh Flavorizer, Eni, Tynan.

{We've got new characters, neglected originals, popular originals, along with my OC's. ^^}

Pairings
(One-sided crushes will have a 1 before the person with teh crush. x is love, xx is friendships, and xxx is rivalries)
1AlessaxMr.L, 1TwinkxFeya, TwinkxFeya, TwinkxxFeya, TwinkxxxTumble, TwinkxxTumble, 1LeexKi, LeexxKi, 1Teh FlavorizerxSqueechy, 1PyoroxTeh Flavorizer, JerryxBombette, AqualeaxxxMeidou, TaylxxChan, 1OakliexSarissa, OakliexxWanda, EnixxxKi, EnixxKi, VitaxTynan, spoilers of KixRo.

Running Gags

-Sarissa and the others are constantly getting involved with things like commercials, movies, and TV shows.
-Chan continues to try and win over The master, even after Chapter 2.
-They have plenty of retarded puns. I mean seriously, Capital TWO? O_o
-Twink seems to say his famous quote in nearly every chapter; "If I had pants, I'd pee in them." Gooooooood times...
-Twink and Tumble constantly try to kill each other. =D
-Squeechy keeps talking about brains...
-People piss each other off a lot...
-I...ahem...Kit Quizmo...starts up random quizzes a lot. ^^

Chapter Summaries: Season One

Chapter 1: It Begins! Sarissa's Quest!
Sarissa begins her quest on her 13th Birthday to make a name for herself, and it all starts in Forever Forest. After meeting Oaklie, the two make their way to Toad Town, and all of the chaos that comes with it! XD

Chapter 2: Chan and The Master! Why don't you love?
Chan is in love with The Master, which Sarissa finds disturbing. But of course, The Master doesn't believe in love, which breaks Chan's wittle heart. Chan is desperate to win The Master over, and the whole journey ends up being quite amusing...then he meets Tayl...

Chapter 3: Rivalries Erupt! Tour of Star Haven!
Twink is giving his peepz, including Feya of course, a tour of Star Haven. That's when they bump into a few guests they aren't exactly happy with, AKA: Tumble, Eni, and Meidou...

Chapter 4: Framed! Clearing a Name!
Alessa gets framed for stealing Peach's crown, and it's up to Sarissa, Ki, Oaklie, Tayl, and Pyoro to clear her name! But sneaking into Peach's Castle at night to return a stolen item isn't going to be easy...

Chapter 5: Duplicated! Kit Quizmo Quiz Show!
When Nee gets duplicated by a Duplighost, DupliNee starts up trouble. It looks like her only hope is a Quiz Show, hosted by none other than Kit Quizmo! Will the powers of Quiz Shows be enough to decide?

Chapter 6: Capital Two! What's in YOUR purse?
Sarissa and her peepz get chosen to be in a Capital TWO commercial, but just as always, things go awry. Will they EVER finish the commercial?

Chapter 7: Memories! Ki's Lost Love!
Ki's remembering a love she lost, and how it all happened. This is the story of Ki and Ro, since SSK is on major hiatus due to lack of interest.

Chapter 8: Shopping! Trip to The Mall!
When Sarissa's group take a trip to The Mall, chaos ensues everywhere they visit, and that's quite a problem considering how many stores are in The Mall...

Chapter 9: Nerr! Trek through the Bitlands!
Wanda gets a delivery job, and it's up to Sarissa, Wanda, and the others to safetly deliver the Ultimate Grodus Chronicles DVD to Fort Francis...THAT may not be so easy...0_0; Digibutter.nerr references! Will YOU make a cameo? =O

---Chapter 10: Cinema Magic! A Movie?---
Sarissa and her friends get their Capital Two commercial discovered by Talent Scouts, and now they want them to be in a movie! But are things as good as they seem? Rivalries bubble up, romances are strained, and friendships get a makeover...

-x-

Chapter Summaries: Season Two

Chapter 11: Vacation! Chaos on the Excess Express!
After all of the chaos caused by the movie, Sarissa gets some tickets to the Excess Express, but what happens when things get screwed up? Chaos and insanity!

Chapter 12: Iridium Insanity! Rainbow Road Race!
Lol, Alliteration. :3 What better place to race than Rainbow Road? Uh, everywhere. Twisting coils of rainbows aren't as nice as they seem, and now Sarissa and co. are in a situation. =O

MORE COMING SOON! ^^
Cashplx Land!    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:07 pm   Reply with quote

...I'm thinking about shooting myself in the left big toe.
Hell    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:01 pm   Reply with quote

Fanfictions and un-original stories are hard for me to read all the way through without wanting to die.

I'll read later, maybe.
rawrshop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations