digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

shoopa and the three gourd [coming soon]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:24 pm   Reply with quote

the story:shoopa[aka shoopa 2.0]goes gourd picking with his girlfriend shoopete.....until they come across something that sends them through a chain of events that ends in shoopa bieng split into 3 shoopas and the leet virus to be released andfall into orginization 133+ bandits' hands...they must now attempt to foil orginization 133+ bandits' plan to concuer the universe and protect planet shoop from the shroops at the same time
Megatropolis    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:46 pm   Reply with quote

fail on epic proportions.
rawrshop    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:47 pm   Reply with quote

Winry wrote:
fail on epic proportions.
its a comic im making....i dont understand why you hate me...cant we just be friends?
Megatropolis    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:54 pm   Reply with quote

I hate the comic, not you.
rawrshop    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:38 pm   Reply with quote

why?..i didnt even start it yet!
Megatropolis    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:42 pm   Reply with quote

Where did you come up with the name Shoopette, hmmm? I seem to recall using her as a character during one of my Pictochat sessions...
Dimension D    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:54 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Where did you come up with the name Shoopette, hmmm? I seem to recall using her as a character during one of my Pictochat sessions...
i got the idea from you!
Megatropolis    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:06 pm   Reply with quote

I consider that a creative copyright infringement in terms of ideas, and would rather you use a different name, in addition to respecting my work when on the Pictochat instead of drawing all over it before or even after my work is finished... unless I clearly invite you to. I did not invite you, as it happens, to use my ideas at your own discretion. Sorry mate. Razz After all, I do 'interactive movies' sometimes on the Pictochat (if people actually allow me to), and Shoopette is planned to be a returning character.
Dimension D    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:22 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
I consider that a creative copyright infringement in terms of ideas, and would rather you use a different name, in addition to respecting my work when on the Pictochat instead of drawing all over it before or even after my work is finished... unless I clearly invite you to. I did not invite you, as it happens, to use my ideas at your own discretion. Sorry mate. Razz After all, I do 'interactive movies' sometimes on the Pictochat (if people actually allow me to), and Shoopette is planned to be a returning character.
Crying or Very sad you ruined my plan to create a comic unless youll let me do it as long as i give credit and respect your work too
Megatropolis    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:23 pm   Reply with quote

If you just named Shoopette something else, like Shoopina, then I'd be fine. Razz
Dimension D    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:27 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
If you just named Shoopette something else, like Shoopina, then I'd be fine. Razz
i think giving credit would be easier on me since im doing the same thing with another character someone made
Megatropolis    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:14 pm   Reply with quote

hyper metal sonic wrote:
Chaos Dimentio wrote:
i think giving credit would be easier on me since im doing the same thing with another character someone made

Name it. Something. Else.

damn ignorant fool.
rawrshop    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:15 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:

.....umm, Dimentio, it's like naming his shoopa Mario.

It's not really copyright infringement. The name is terribly generic, anyway. Chaos Dimentio is an actual character of yours. That's different.
Pipe Land Goods    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:25 pm   Reply with quote

You're right, it's not true copyright infringement... I'm just oversensitive on the issue. I'm not afraid to admit that. Razz It's actually a request more than a demand. He can keep the name if he wants, but for some reason his use of it annoys me, after I'd begun a drama of sorts myself that included the character. I dunno why. o_o I mean, it's not only that, but the fact that my own story is one all about Shoopa, and his girlfriend Shoopette. It's more than a name, in a sense - it's the idea. :/
Dimension D    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:28 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, it's okay if you like to go dramallama. Razz

I hardly have any original characters, though. D:
Pipe Land Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations