digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Summer reading assignments...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:07 pm   Reply with quote

Discuss.

I have to read A Tale of Two Cities and Nickel and Dimed. I've already gotten through the former, and I'm waiting for my dad to find the latter in his office.

I found Tale of Two Cities to be an interesting read, despite the sometimes unnecessarily detailed descriptions that are sometimes present in "the classics".
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:23 pm   Reply with quote

Sparknotes.com is your friend.
Relations 'R' Us    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:26 pm   Reply with quote

I had to read The Kite Runner and Girl With a Pearl Earring and do a 2 page essay comparing the two main characters. It was easy.
The Shop on a Hill    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

I never get summer reading assignments. Though I might next summer though... Some kids in my advanced class were talking about it. 9th graders (My school district still has junior high, 7th, 8th, and 9th, and I'm in 8th.)
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion