digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

What happens when we die?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:00 am   Reply with quote

I've been thinking about this and want to know your guys opinions. Do we go to this place called heaven, or do we just...die?
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
Nastasia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:03 am   Reply with quote

When your game is over, you go to the Underwhere.

j/k

I actually have no idea what happens when you die. It would be interesting to know though....
Nastasia's Shop    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:03 am   Reply with quote

I'm hoping there's an afterlife of some sort. If there is none... Well... nobody can really find out what it's like after a while and tell us living. If there is an afterlife, then I'll actually be able to do something after my time in this world is over.
Fiberglass World    
Player 2
Gear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:06 am   Reply with quote

Well, if consciousness is energy and we can neither create or delete energy, do you think we just turn into some sort of energy thingy? But, if we become energy, we wouldn't have a brain at our disposal so we wouldn't be able to think or imagine anything. We would be like a computer with its programs and interfaces taken away, but who would want that?
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:09 am   Reply with quote

Maybe it's like FFVII. When somebody dies, their energy returns to the planet, ready to be reborn. Because of Kinetic Molecular Theory, it's very possible.
Fiberglass World    
Player 2
Gear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:10 am   Reply with quote

Never heard of that theory, can you explain it?
IS NAO GONE
luigifan360

HP: 10 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:12 am   Reply with quote

Plastic Mario wrote:
Maybe it's like FFVII. When somebody dies, their energy returns to the planet, ready to be reborn. Because of Kinetic Molecular Theory, it's very possible.
But, as a completely different person with absolutely no memory of your past life whatsoever, you might be the reborn self of somebody from a few years ago when they died! =O scary stuff
luigifan360's LUIGIFAN ST00F!    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:20 am   Reply with quote

I believe the KMT has a part that states everybody is made of up energy from various sources. Since energy cannot be destroyed, only changed, when you die and decompose, your energy is scattered around and placed inside other things that use energy.
Fiberglass World    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:28 am   Reply with quote

I believe in the whole heaven thing. I actually made crazy plans for the afterlife with my friend. Very Happy I hope Francis re+does Digibutter there, I need a hobby for eternity.

I believe, because...hmmm... When I look outside all that's there kinda... smiled at me and I'm happy. Also I read about NDE's. And when I was feeling emo and hopeless and all like "I'm gonna die and will be as if I never was" I asked a local priest, and we discussed and stuff, and it was all so... plausible. He explained the christian believes in a way that just... had an aura to it. I'd believe anything he says (except Iif I know it better, like the earth's a disk).

Last edited by Zelnor on Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
IS NAO GONE
luigifan360

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:30 am   Reply with quote

People say heaven is an exact copy of Earth, or at least, everything in your on Earth, and some people say, that you get to choose how old you get to be in heaven, well that doesn't matter really, because you're always gonna be healthy there...or sumthin liek taht...
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:32 am   Reply with quote

I don't believe in being reborn. Why? What the hell will you do when the place is ruined? My opinion is that there really isn't a glitzy afterlife (Sorry Zelnor), but there is God. If I die and I get to see him, that's all I need.
Hell    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:34 am   Reply with quote

THe bible states you get a new, more perfect (lol) body, and stuff. I seriously want to ask god if I can get a a heaven where my crazy fantasies (bathing in pudding, being Zelnor, throwing Pie, a bottomless cup of roibos vanilla tea with sugar) come true if I wish for them to do so. Also that'd mean I'd never have to clean on my own.

(EDIT: Why say sorry ? You can beleive whatever you want. I'd be happy in your version of the afterlife, too. As long as I exist and am with somebody to talk to, preferable my friends and family, I'd be happy. Okay, a craziness eheaven would be also cool, but I'm fine with the stated previously, too.)

(EDIT 2: I don't believe in being reborn, just in going to heaven. I also don't believe in hell. If it exists, it empty (Jesus sacrifice cleaned everyone, the liveng, the dead, the ones to be born. Yay !) Also I think hell was invented by the medieval christian priest to get the people into the church. And if not- we're save. But of course that doesn'tr mean we're free to sin as we wish. I think that's why God doesn't make it clear, like showing himsself. People would kill themselves if they're just unhappy, People would sin as they wish because it's forgiven already, etc... Also if all is coll and hyper good in heaven, how are you to notice if you haven't seen good and evil down here ?

Last edited by Zelnor on Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:36 am   Reply with quote

Also, I don't believe in going to hell. I DO believe in the devil though.
Hell    
IS NAO GONE
luigifan360

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:37 am   Reply with quote

O_O OMG, now i so wanna go to heaven XD

But, for now I must enjoy this once in a lifetime life, just cause heavens better doesnt mean you cant enjoy here
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:53 am   Reply with quote

For the first time in my life I completely agree with mariofan360. Whaddya think are the odds we bother Francios into re-opening Digibutter in heaven ? xD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion