digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The journal of a lone assassin
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:21 pm   Reply with quote

this is spooky
DISGUISE KIT    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:24 pm   Reply with quote

Mikan 14, 1582 CC

Oh... My head...

Apparently, I was found dead down on a plain. A traveler saw my body, and took it back to the Harbor. A local monk revived me, and the other students came and got me.

But I can't remember anything that happened... And I was thinking... If I can simply be revived, can I ever truly die? I'm exhausted... I'll get a full synopsis of my mission in a few days.
Fiberglass World    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:05 am   Reply with quote

Mikan 18, 1582 CC

Just when I thought this couldn't get any worse... This is a situation of historical proportions.

There was miasma covering Zen Daijun... And afflicted everywhere. Much more difficult than the ones we faced before. And nobody is safe from this...

Yijo Tahn was turned into an afflicted creature. I had to kill him with my own hands. This... is the worst feeling I've ever had. And not only that...

Shiro Tagachi has returned. The one man that killed thousands, including the great emperor Angsiyan. The man that unleashed the jade wind... The one the froze the sea and turned forests to stone. This person could level the monestary with a blink of an eye. He is the second greatest assassin in the world... Only suceeded by the one that killed him.

Allow me to write down the legend. A simple assassin, Shiro Tagachi, was homeless and couldn't get any work at all. He ran into a fortune teller, who told him he would soon find work in high places. Not long after, Emperor Angsiyan hired Shiro as his personal bodyguard.

Shiro, now believing in the fortune teller, went to the old lady regularily. Her fortunes were eerily accurate. One day, Shiro approached. The fortune teller said "The emperor will kill you when you go to the Harvest Temple." Shiro, fearing for his life, killed the emperor at that very spot.

Minutes later, another assassin known as Nika took down Shiro, single-handedly. However, Shiro's rage burst out of his near-dead body, making a massive energy wave known as the Jade Wind.

This man is back, and out to kill. I can only pray I will still be alive every morning when I wake up.
Fiberglass World    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:59 am   Reply with quote

Plastic Mario wrote:
If you are yet to play Guild Wars: Factions and do not want to have anything spoiled for you, do not read this FF.

Saita 5, 1582 CC

I did it.

I was accepted into the Shing Jea Monestary.

It took years, but finally, I succeeded. I'll be training among the best in the world. I'll be training under the renowned Headmaster Lee. Also, I'll be fighing alongside Panaku, my childhood hero. This is like... No, it is a dream come true.

I'm due for training with Master Togo tomorrow. I can hardly wait... The most famous man in the world. He can spawn spirits from nothing... He has never lost a battle... People are honoured to even catch a glimpse of him.

There's another new assassin that's been accepted, her name is Mai. She seems nice enough... Maybe I should ask her out sometime. She has great skill with daggers. Maybe even more than me.

Ah, journal... I'm not going to bore you with details that would put a tengu to sleep. All I can do is hope for the best. Hope, and pray to Grenth, and Lyssa. Pray that I will succeed, and pray that the evil in Cantha will fear the name of Shadowmaster.

i find this kind of intresting, because I, Altair. Is an Assassins. and the song that plays (for my trailer, AND my sig) is LONELY soul.. and I have a Lonely soul, which means I am a LONE ASSASSINS. AHA!
Koop    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:12 pm   Reply with quote

Mikan 20, 1582 CC

Every morning, the fear gets worse. People are turning into afflicted at every turn, and people I know are dying, fast. But that is not the most painful thing that is going to happen.

Very soon, heroes from Tyria are going to arrive here. A monk, a warrior, a necromancer, a ranger and an elementalist. I've never heard of anything about Tyria before, other than the fact that it's north of Cantha. I can't really wait for these heroes to arrive. I hear they saved Tyria from a lich, and they can tell me all about their adventures.

But... This happiness isn't going to show. Because I have one thing on my mind.

All of us are going to the mainland of Cantha, to find the source of the affliction, and Shiro. Everybody, but Mai.

How I will miss her... I will probably never see her again. I've heard of a broken heart when you know you will never see a loved one again. Now I know that emptiness. The world was so exciting, before. Now, there is nothing left to it.

Will I feel this for the rest of my life? If so, I'm no better than those afflicted. No soul, no mercy if their victims. They can't think straight, if at all. They do as theyre told, without any will of their own. In other words... Monstorous assassins.

Please, Lyssa, do not let me feel this way for long. Fill my world with illusions. I would rather live in a world without life than a world without love.
Fiberglass World    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:52 pm   Reply with quote

POst so you don't have to double post
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:11 pm   Reply with quote

Thank yooz.

Nemnai 7, 1582 CC

I haven't had a chance to write in here for a while. About half a month.

The heroes from Tyria are incredible... They've gone on all sorts of adventures. And I just can't stop listening. It's so facinating. Each and every one of them has a unique background.

But the problem is still getting worse. The afflicted are getting stronger every day. And people are getting more terrified every day. We're in Kaineng City right now. The Am Fah and the Jade Brotherhood are running wild, killing anybody with even a single piece of gold in their pockets, and people without anything. Those gangs are killing the homeless, innocent and poor with no motive, no guilt, no feeling... How can they be so heartless to do so?

But I feel heartless myself, right now. I'm like an outcast from the group. Nobody even talks to me. If we make a plan, they disregard my input. Assassins are a misunderstood profession, and it seems the misunderstanding is still going on. Even Panaku is making more friends than me. I try to be friendly, but people fear me for my profession.

Assassin? What do people think of first when they hear the word? People that run around and kill anybody for money? I would never do that. I would never harm anything that doesn't try to harm me first. I am an assassin... One that has skill with daggers, and has control of the shadows. That is me.

The void in my heart grows larger each day. I can't think straight... I feel torn. I'm feeling sick, throwing up when I try to carry on. If I fall asleep, I wake up sweating. The pain of getting stabbed by a sword, or burned with a fireball is nothing compared to what I feel inside. If mesmers are masters of illusion, are they capable of making a person feel the way I do now? If they used that power, mesmers could tear through a person faster than a ravenous mantid. Maybe... All the great mesmers in history have gone through the same thing I have. They would know the feeling, and how to inflict it on others. It makes perfect sense.

Except this conflict the world is going through. Why would Shiro do this? That's the part nobody can make sense of. Nobody... Shiro has a poisoned mind.
Fiberglass World    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:28 pm   Reply with quote

I posted, not for you, but for my coin
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:23 pm   Reply with quote

Nemnai 14, 1582 CC

I'm starting to feel better. Not as many things on my mind.

I had the most incredible thing happen to me. I met Nika. The greatest assassin in the world.

And not only that, but she's joining us and she will try to stop Shiro again!

Nothing else exciting has happened... So this entry ends now...
Fiberglass World    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:40 pm   Reply with quote

continue the win!
DISGUISE KIT    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations