digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

"Natural Selection" doesn't apply anymore.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:54 am   Reply with quote

Take a handful of people out of a "civilized" area and throw them out in the middle of the wilderness.
Who will be the first to die?
The idiots, of course!

But with our civilized, human, world we have going here, the stupid people aren't weeded out anymore. They live long lives. They breed. And from what I've noticed, they have WAY more kids than smart people, only the pass their idiocy down more quickly.

Humans are the only animal this applies to, and I'm sick of it. I can't believe how stupid some people can be! When you hear about the moronic sicko who rapes his kids or the dumb celebrity bitch who drives drunk, kills 5 people, and gets off the hook, doesn't it make your blood boil even a little?

But no, society embraces these stupid asses. And in the USA, it's COOL to be stupid! It's COOL to suck down vodka and cocaine while you're pregnant, it's COOL to flunk all your classes and think the Holocaust was a war between white and black people (Believed by a girl I knew, I swear to you. She was also a prostitute).

And it'll never turn around, because too many of the idiots' drugged-up kids are running the world.
The Shop on a Hill    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:47 pm   Reply with quote

What you said perfectly fits what is in this video:

This is the reason I'm moving to England to try working for RARE if Bethesda Studios turns me down. Wink
Tamriellic Titles    
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:09 pm   Reply with quote

Sheogorath wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAYnc_-ddlw

This is the reason I'm moving to England to try working for RARE if Bethesda Studios turns me down. Wink

Mike Judge FTW
Relations 'R' Us    
Better than yours
Myst

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:06 pm   Reply with quote

And that, is why it's good to be a pokemon. Wink
Myst's Ownage Shop    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:17 pm   Reply with quote

People abuse there stupity rights to much. I do agree it is quite annoying...
Some store that sells shit    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:48 pm   Reply with quote

This is USA. Most of us here will not give any type of care over whatever happens unless it's extreme or it happens to us...BTW, you have been reading too much anti-America propaganda.
Hell    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:40 pm   Reply with quote

Francine wrote:
Take a handful of people out of a "civilized" area and throw them out in the middle of the wilderness.
Who will be the first to die?
The idiots, of course!

But with our civilized, human, world we have going here, the stupid people aren't weeded out anymore. They live long lives. They breed. And from what I've noticed, they have WAY more kids than smart people, only the pass their idiocy down more quickly.

Humans are the only animal this applies to, and I'm sick of it. I can't believe how stupid some people can be! When you hear about the moronic sicko who rapes his kids or the dumb celebrity bitch who drives drunk, kills 5 people, and gets off the hook, doesn't it make your blood boil even a little?

But no, society embraces these stupid asses. And in the USA, it's COOL to be stupid! It's COOL to suck down vodka and cocaine while you're pregnant, it's COOL to flunk all your classes and think the Holocaust was a war between white and black people (Believed by a girl I knew, I swear to you. She was also a prostitute).

And it'll never turn around, because too many of the idiots' drugged-up kids are running the world.

You win.
This is a perfect example of what its like where I live... you have to drink, do drugs, and be a mouthy *crag*hole in order to be cool.
The Domain of Secrets    
wat
MeowMixer
Vampire

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:55 am   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:

If you do tell me some of their secrets (pm me) Wink
SHOP OF DIMENTIONS    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:40 pm   Reply with quote

I'm just tired of stupid people. They annoy me.

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:43 pm   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:

i saw that movie, ideocracy, right
Junk shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:25 am   Reply with quote

SDaly, large portions of the world have fallen to the stupid. We aren't to judge them, but... it's just not logical. or natural. poor makind. God must have a lot of humor to create something as wacky as us. xD
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    

Empy

HP: 90 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:42 am   Reply with quote

where the hell did my post go?
Empyreal Heaven    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion