digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I made a short short story.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

Probably not gonna continue. Read anyway.

Code:

CHAPTER 1: Introduction

And so he was at the end of the world. He didn't know how he got there, or why he was there... he was just there. At the end of the world. He didn't know how he knew... he just knew, and that was all that he needed to know. He eventually learned another thing, too... he had forgotten. His name, his age, and even what clothes he was wearing. He had forgotten. He tried to remember, he really did, but he didn't remember. He only knew two things now, and soon one more. The next thing he learned was that it was dark. Very dark. So dark that he could not see so much as his hand in front of his face. At that very second, the darkness decided to speak.
   "Darkness", said the darkness... which he found ironic. Darkness saying darkness... that's something an average person like himself wouldn't expect.
   "Darkness is where you were created..." said that darkness, as it proceeded to speak. And it spoke amazingly well, too. He could tell now that the voice wasn't the darkness, but was something IN the darkness. Presumably a male adult... but he wasn't sure.
   "And so... darkness is where you will end..." continued the thing from the darkness. The thing from the darkness then smiled. He knew that it smiled. He didn't know how he knew, but he knew... so he smiled back. Sadly, his smile was treated NOT with kind words, but rather, with a sharp, blinding pain. A pain so VERY painful, that it was incomparable to any other kind of pain he had even thought of. It was very very painful.
   "woah..." he said. Sadly, those were the last words to escape his mouth.
   "You are the first. Since you are the first, I have given you the pleasure of being in my realm for your end. But do not worry. Your death will be quiet." said the thing from the darkness.
   "Nobody will know... and nobody will care..." continued the thing from the darkness, "because they will all be dead"

CHAPTER 2: The beginning of the end

"One down... a few hundred billion to go." said Shade, the master of darkness. He was a man... a dark man. An evil man. A man that everyone eventually grows to hate. He had no real figure... he was just darkness. You could not see his true figure anyway, because of his dark hooded cloak that he always wore.
   "There was never a day in history, and there never WILL be, that can possibly match what will happen on this day. On this day, the day of death, the beginning of the end, I shall begin to take over the world... but of course, there are problems..." said Shade... talking to himself, as he often did.
   "The ones spoken of in the prophecies. They can stop me... but they won't. I will make it so they can't. Simply because a book tells them they'll win, doesn't mean that they will." continued Shade.
   "First comes first, though..." he commented to himself. "I must find and eliminate the ones spoken of in the prophecies if I wish to become the one ruler of the world."
   "My motives? Peace. The world has been engulfed in war and chaos for centuries now... and it is all the fault of the many kingdoms of it. The kings wish to have more than the others, and so they quarrel. If the world is united under one rule, there are no more quarrels, no more fights, and no more problems." He stated aloud, as if someone had asked a question. He then disappeared into the darkness, to hunt down the ones spoken of in the prophecies.
rawrshop    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:15 pm   Reply with quote

Wow... I wish you would continue, because that's awesome!
A Bucket of Stuff    
The Transfigured Buizel
Champiness

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:35 am   Reply with quote

W-O-W. That was amazing. Is it based off anything in particular?
Mimiga Village    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:02 pm   Reply with quote

Champiness wrote:

the variety of novels I've read, movies I've seen, and games I've played, coupled with my own creativity.

In other words... it's as original as you can get in today's world.
rawrshop    
The Transfigured Buizel
Champiness

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:15 pm   Reply with quote

Princess Daisy wrote:
Champiness wrote:

the variety of novels I've read, movies I've seen, and games I've played, coupled with my own creativity.

Sweet. But really, it deserves to be updated.
Mimiga Village    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:17 pm   Reply with quote

Champiness wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:
Champiness wrote:

I'm glad at least ONE person likes it. I consider myself extremely good when it comes to english. Before I became interested in programming, I wanted to be a writer. I still do, of course, but it's such a difficult job... and it's not easy to get books published.
rawrshop    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:20 pm   Reply with quote

Wow, I like it. Well done, and I'd like to see it continued.
Ultimario Mart!    
The Transfigured Buizel
Champiness

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:32 pm   Reply with quote

Princess Daisy wrote:
Champiness wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:
Champiness wrote:

I'm glad at least ONE person likes it. I consider myself extremely good when it comes to english. Before I became interested in programming, I wanted to be a writer. I still do, of course, but it's such a difficult job... and it's not easy to get books published.

At least you're not aspiring to make a TV station. Curse my big dreams. Confused
Mimiga Village    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:13 pm   Reply with quote

Good job! I agree with everyone; continue!
Anti-Francis Mart    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:42 pm   Reply with quote

I might continue it later if I feel inspired.
rawrshop    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:07 pm   Reply with quote

Princess Daisy wrote:
Champiness wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:
Champiness wrote:

I'm guessing you completely missed my comment. Mad
A Bucket of Stuff    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:08 pm   Reply with quote

Princess Daisy wrote:
Probably not gonna continue. Read anyway.

Code:

CHAPTER 1: Introduction

And so he was at the end of the world. He didn't know how he got there, ...

you lost me at chapter...
J/K

its awsum.
DO MORE!
Junk shop    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:56 pm   Reply with quote

bump, so I'll remember to add another chapter tomorrow.
rawrshop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations