digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Short story I wrote in 15 minutes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:46 am   Reply with quote

Bored. Read it, tell me how crappy it is, etc. I may continue it, but only if I feel like it.

Francine as a bored author wrote:
The end.

That was the end of us. The end of the beach. The end of hopping the fence. The end of sleepless nights and caffeinated days. The end.

It had felt so good to end it all. Telling him how much I had come to hate his face, his clothes, his hair, his smell… Completely repulsive. All of them. He had always be so dense, never understanding little things that I said in a clear voice to him. No hearing problems, claimed to be some top of the class in college or whatever. The common sense fairy seemed to have skipped his brain. It probably took him awhile to get my entire rant, probably from that. Though he says it’s because he was in denial that I was dumping him.

Why is called dumping anyway? It sounds so cruel, but that’s how I was. Dumping him. Dumping the trash. Sending him to the dumpster. All accurate descriptions of what I had done the previous night. I could just imagine me picking him up by the collar of that shirt with the band he loved and I used to. With him in my fingers, I’d flick him off like a piece of debris on my thumb.

Last night, I spoke calmly with an apathetic expression, even when he started to beg. Most guys I know would have proceeded to try to physically hurt me, but I knew he loved me too much to do that. But my training as one of the most heartless bitches in my high school let me set him down as hard as I could, seeming to not care about how he reacted. In truth, the part of me that still cared about him that I was trying to send six feet under was weeping for him, but my rationale quieted it.

Why had I done it? I honestly couldn’t remember, but it seemed that love had just died. Why had I started to hate him? Also, this was a mystery to me, but I just did. Good enough reason for me to end our ties and tell him that I never wanted to see him again so abruptly.

Yes, I was pretending to return his love for a while, but I couldn’t stand it anymore. I was at least trying to send him subtle signals, not saying, “I love you,” after every time he forced his vile mouth upon mine, growing more and more distant. He was only filled with intellectual knowledge, and didn’t get it for the most part. I’m sure he was quite surprised that I loathed him so much in reality.

omfg im sooooo emo
The Shop on a Hill    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:43 pm   Reply with quote

Comment please. ;_;[/attention whore]
The Shop on a Hill    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:46 pm   Reply with quote

Meh. Pretty good. But not that great. To me, anyway.
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations