digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Mario Newspaper

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:22 am   Reply with quote

I just came up with an idea. Its a newspaper based in the Mario world.

Here's the explanation I wrote up in the journal (it is to be done on Deviant Art):

Quote:
Welcome to the Mushroom News, the main newspaper of the Mushroom Kingdom (and allied nations).

More information will be posted later regarding this fine establishment.

If you have any suggestions, comics, reports, or even advertisments you have written, please don't hesitate to suggest them via-Note.

But before any outside submissions can be accepted, the Mushroom News has to publish their first issue. This bill be done within the next two weeks, as there are some... problems with the printing presses.

Evidentally, a band of rouge Boos have decided to haunt the room in which they are housed, and it will be a within the timeslot we have given you until Professor Gadd's Boo Banishing Co. arrive.

We wish they would hurry. The Boos are starting to take our Beanstar Coffee cups...

Here's the link to the page. As I hace said, if anyone has any ideas they would wish to submit, just say it.

And, after uploading the first issue, I will look through the ideas and use them.

Last edited by Medikoopa on Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Land Supply Store    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:24 am   Reply with quote

Medikoopa wrote:
I just came up with an idea. Its a newspaper based in the Mario world.

Here's the explanation I wrote up in the journal (it is to be done on Deviant Art):

Quote:
Welcome to the Mushroom News, the main newspaper of the Mushroom Kingdom (and allied nations).

More information will be posted later regarding this fine establishment.

If you have any suggestions, comics, reports, or even advertisments you have written, please don't hesitate to suggest them via-Note.

But before any outside submissions can be accepted, the Mushroom News has to publish their first issue. This bill be done within the next two weeks, as there are some... problems with the printing presses.

Evidentally, a band of rouge Boos have decided to haunt the room in which they are housed, and it will be a within the timeslot we have given you until Professor Gadd's Boo Banishing Co. arrive.

We wish they would hurry. The Boos are starting to take our Beanstar Coffee cups...

Here's the link to the page. As I hace said, if anyone has any ideas they would wish to submit, just say it.

And, after uploading the first issue, I will look through the ideas and use them.

fixed
Koop    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:42 am   Reply with quote

^-^;

Thanks.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:57 am   Reply with quote

You can allie with the NerrNews, if you want, thats our RP digibutter channel.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:00 pm   Reply with quote

Heh...

*jots down an idea for an article talking about a new television channel (NerrNews)*
Dark Land Supply Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations