digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

lawl story

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:24 pm   Reply with quote

Hand in hand, they stood on the edge of the abyss. Ready to dive, the trio planted their feet on the last bit of ground that could not be consumed by the vacuum. The wind rushed into the hole in the soul of existence, pulling all into it. A light emitted from it, creating a silhouette of the three. The single woman's long vermilion locks danced past her face, as if in a spring breeze. In truth, it was gale-like around them, what remained of the universe glancing past them lethally.

In their shadows cast by the tear's glow, snow was on the ground, fresh and powdery. It did not glitter in the illuminated rip, else it would melt and be sucked in. The last bit of purity in the world was in the shadow of the three darkest human hearts, bitter and selfish when normality as they knew it reigned.

There was one more mortal who existed at the end of the world other than the three. A reanimated corpse of a fetus who died in the womb. The most corrupted out of the four who remained, it was unable to shed its original sin. It was not even developed yet to have a gender. It sat in the shadow of the man in the middle, unable to die from the snow that surrounded its body. Other than the sound of objects crashing into each other as they entered the void, the fetus was surprisingly able to cry. However, its sobs sounded of the voices of all who were lost in the void, a chorus of chronic sadness ringing through the emptiness.

As you can tell, I'm bored and I have one messed up mind. ^_________^
The Shop on a Hill    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:30 pm   Reply with quote

Where did this come from? In my most creative hours, I can't come up with even a short little thing like this. >.<
Josh's Useful American Novelties    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:37 pm   Reply with quote

Joshamuffin wrote:
Where did this come from? In my most creative hours, I can't come up with even a short little thing like this. >.<

I pulled it out of thin air and some bored thoughts in my mind.

Seriously, I think of things like this all the time when I write. Now if I could only illustrate this...
The Shop on a Hill    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations