digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Francis, please...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:55 pm   Reply with quote

I don't support ANYONE who begs to be a mod...
A Bucket of Stuff    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

Is this a joke? It's not very funny at all...
Hell    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:

begging and asking once are 2 very different things.

although I begged originally, I've just stoppped asking and decided to wait and see if it happens.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Super ShadowArticuno

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:28 pm   Reply with quote

Pure-??? wrote:
ShadowArticuno wrote:

begging and asking once are 2 very different things.

although I begged originally, I've just stoppped asking and decided to wait and see if it happens.

I just think we should leave it to Francis...
A Bucket of Stuff    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:41 pm   Reply with quote

I'm not begging you guys, so get off my case.

I want Francis to at least partially trust me with some sort of power... it'll make me feel more like I am a part of this forum.
rawrshop    
Super ShadowArticuno

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:09 pm   Reply with quote

Princess Daisy wrote:

I want Francis to at least partially trust me with some sort of power... it'll make me feel more like I am a part of this forum.

You don;t need power to be a part of the forum. I'm content with my user level. You've been jailed a ton of times... I don't think Francis would trust you as a mod.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:44 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:

You don;t need power to be a part of the forum. I'm content with my user level. You've been jailed a ton of times... I don't think Francis would trust you as a mod.

Are you an idiot or do you just refuse to see what I'm trying to say?

I want Francis to trust me, somehow, and this is my idiotic suggestion.
rawrshop    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:47 pm   Reply with quote

This is stupidity >.< Changed in the past few weeks? yeah right.. Whatch this.

Daisy, your such a Birdo!

-waits for Daisy's flame attack-

Seriously though, I really wouldn't approve of it. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm jealous, but I know the answer is NO! I don't know but I'm feeling a mixed emotions right now. one of them is that I can't believe that people are agreeing with this (much lmore is you Popple), anger because people are agreeing with this, and pity because of the stupidity of this topic. Also jealousy.
Paper Peach's Shop    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:13 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach wrote:
This is stupidity >.< Changed in the past few weeks? yeah right.. Whatch this.

Daisy, your such a Birdo!

-waits for Daisy's flame attack-

Seriously though, I really wouldn't approve of it. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm jealous, but I know the answer is NO! I don't know but I'm feeling a mixed emotions right now. one of them is that I can't believe that people are agreeing with this (much lmore is you Popple), anger because people are agreeing with this, and pity because of the stupidity of this topic. Also jealousy.

You've always been quite closed minded, and you mess with me when I'm in a really bad mood anyway.

I still don't like you, and I still won't in 30 years, so deal with it.
rawrshop    
Pure Heart
Luvbi

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:15 pm   Reply with quote

let's have francis mod both you and altair and see what happens if you flame him

But to be serious, I don't support.
Overthere Stair    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:07 am   Reply with quote

Princess Daisy wrote:

You've always been quite closed minded, and you mess with me when I'm in a really bad mood anyway.

I still don't like you, and I still won't in 30 years, so deal with it.

Very Happy Closed minded.... Nope have no idea what that means Very Happy As for luvbi's idea.... Oh Francis BAD IMAGES! yeah... Flames all around the fort, both of us with a smash ball. Sept 1 all over again!
Paper Peach's Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:38 pm   Reply with quote

Princess Daisy wrote:

So just because you don't have any special powers but are a member of the normal people you don't feel a part of the forum ? That, after todays psychology, means you have special "powers" or skills in real life and therefore think of deserving special powers here.

But if you'd only feel like a real member when having special powers, which come with great responsibility, then I must say that, even if I am surprised and delighted with your change for the better, I cannot support you.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:50 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:

So just because you don't have any special powers but are a member of the normal people you don't feel a part of the forum ? That, after todays psychology, means you have special "powers" or skills in real life and therefore think of deserving special powers here.

But if you'd only feel like a real member when having special powers, which come with great responsibility, then I must say that, even if I am surprised and delighted with your change for the better, I cannot support you.

I wish to help digibutter.

I've had to personally open up a IM conversation with some of the mods and point out offenses to them multiple times.

And if I get jailed, I merely congratulate the mods on FINALLY noticing a misdeed.

Mods do not pay as much attention as the members. Many of them are having problems with inactivity. It's to be expected.

I just wish to be tried out, that is all I ask, and that's all I'll ever ask. If you deny my request, then so be it.
rawrshop    
Super Chunky Lad
Vampire

HP: 85 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:55 pm   Reply with quote

If Francis lets you become the mod, then EVERYONE would ask Francis to become a mod.

Paper Peach

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:31 pm   Reply with quote

Chunk's is right Sad I guess the ycould try you for a day.. I don't know. I remember saying this before, but I really wish there was some sort of mod test you could go through (like a driver's test that you actually do stuff).
Paper Peach's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback