digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Acadamy of Nerr
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Kero Neko
Greenlight

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:10 pm   Reply with quote

Well, to make it short, the whole school staff is franis, including the pricipal, and we will all be students. The story is, a few students have been dissapearing, and in their place come more Franis. After a while some students go to investigate. Feel free to join at any time. No post requrements, just try to stay on topic, chu.
Greenlight Global Goods    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:19 pm   Reply with quote

"Hey!" Sonic uttered in an urgent whisper to Amy, who sat at the desk beside him in the hot, stuffy classroom. "You haven't seen Knuckles lately, by any chance... have you?"

"I haven't," Amy whispered back, as the teacher, Mr. Franis, turned around to write something EPIC on the blackboard. "He's in my first period Mathematics class... and he wasn't there this morning. Or the last few days before, even."

"Hmm..." Sonic frowned. "Did you also notice... Mr. Franis looks a little bit... different than usual. And I wonder why he got the name change, huh?"

"Nerrrrr... Keep quiet in class, kiddies!" Mr. Franis's voice carried across the classroom, breaking up Sonic and Amy's whispered conversation.
Dimension D    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:28 pm   Reply with quote

Samantha J. Toad (a little Mushroomer girl at this time) looked up at the chalkboard. She too was worried about the dissapearances of her fellow classmates. The number of Franis (Franci?) grew with every vanished student. Maybe it was just a transfer?

Probably not. After all, her good friend Parakate had gone missing a week ago. She would had at least said that she was moving... This was starting to scare her.

So, the Mushroomer looked over at the two whispering hedgehogs and asked them what they were talking about before the teacher interrupted them.
Dark Land Supply Store    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:29 pm   Reply with quote

The boy just sat at his desk, book in his had. School wasn't necessary, he already knew much. Casually he looked up, to see this EPIC thing Mr. Franis was chalking on the board.

"It sank"

He adjusted his glasses and continued to read.

( The boy is nameless right now, give me a minute to make one up. )
The Carmadox Party    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:37 pm   Reply with quote

Sonic recognized the Mushroomette, and leaned across to respond.

"Well," he said, chancing a glance over at Mr. Franis, who was once again busy at the blackboard, repeating "It sank" several times over. "Well, Amy and I were just discussing the.... unusual absence of our friend, Knuckles. He was always a punctual echidna... we think something bad might have happened to him. We can't be sure, but it's making me, at least, very nervous!"
Dimension D    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:45 pm   Reply with quote

Samantha nodded. "My friend, Parakate, went missing a week ago. I thought maybe she had gotten a transfer, but she would had at least said something if that were the case...

But every time someone goes away, a Franis appears. You don't think that... maybe... the school has set up an foreign exchange program that forces students - good or bad - to be traded for Franis, do you?"
Dark Land Supply Store    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:46 pm   Reply with quote

"I don't know," Sonic sighed. "It sounds crazy, but then again... considering the circumstances... wha?!"

Sonic leaned back, as an enormous green textbook went flying by, narrowly missing his head.

"When I say be quiet kiddies, I MEAN IT!"
Dimension D    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:51 pm   Reply with quote

"Eep!"

Samantha J. Toad ducked behind her own book, hoping that the teacher did not notice that she had been talking during class.
Dark Land Supply Store    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:15 pm   Reply with quote

Yonaka (Yez he has a name) heard the low hush of the other students chatter. Like it wasn't anything big, he pushed it out of his mind. Yonaka was good at doing simple things like that, especially if it meant he got to read one more page of his book.

Mr. Franis looked up.

It wasn't often that a teacher noticed him, due to his quietness.

"Nao than clas, 'Dun bein mi plz'..." He went on...
The Carmadox Party    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:49 am   Reply with quote

Meanwhile, in another area of the school, the crazed ape Donkey Kong was having his own suspicions. It was supossed to be dodgeball day in the gym, and yet, Mr Franis was simply giving a lecture on an old favorite, "lolwut", by Lord Bowser. "What this do at all for us?" Donkey questioned his teacher.

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN! OR JOO GET BEIN'D!" Mr Franis screamed.

"Dun bein me plz" Donkey pleaded. He then just had to grip his mouth. What was that? Kong wanted to make a sarcastic remark about bananas, and yet, something else was uttered. He had seen similar symptoms with his old friend, Funky, until his favorite class clown got a transfer and was replaced by another Franis whatshisface. What was going on? The terrified ape just took out his keepsake banana and wrote on the gym floor about his studies.
Temple of I    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:20 am   Reply with quote

Samantha J. Toad's class had ended, and the students began to leave.

"I gotta go to my art class. The Franis that teaches there gets really testy if any of us are late. Keeps going on about how we'd phail if we are not there on time... Gets really annoying. Kind of like Navi."

At this she laughed, it was known among throughout the school the legend of the Hylian Hero (and, sadly, his faerie friend), thanks to their History class.

With that, the little Mushroomer with a white-cap with pink spots ran to her next class.
Dark Land Supply Store    
RULE ONE OF FIGHT CLUB
Steve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:04 pm   Reply with quote

okujin was sitting in a desk in the corner, mimicing the teachers movements. "Click-Clack-Click-Clack."
penis    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

I slammed my head on my desk. Stupid work. Damnit. I looked at the paper. What-? SLAM. Damn. I scribbled out my ridiculously long name and wrote 'Pokemon Trainer', sighing. Mr. Franis walked by to see how I was doing. "Still haven't done anything, hmmmm? You should start, if you don't want to get BENN'D, err, 'Pokemon Trainer'." I growled. I saw Sonic beside me, talking to Amy, something about Knuckles. I leaned over to him. "You seen Dawn? She should be in this class...", I murmered.

Last edited by Paper Luigi on Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Kero Neko
Greenlight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:28 pm   Reply with quote

Walking though one of the hallways, Greenlight saw a young mushroom girl run by. "Hey, be carful at art today. Franis is really angry today." He said. "Someone threw a bucket of red paint at him, so they were bennded and he removed all......well.....art supplies from the class. We all had to write an essay about how great this school is even though it's not. By the by, have you seen Shellder today? He has art with me, but he wasn't there today...."
Greenlight Global Goods    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:32 pm   Reply with quote

Donkey Kong jumped into the air at the tone of the bell. "YOU GETTIN' BENNED, DK?" Mr Franis asked, with an upmost superior tone. The ape just backed away: the further away he was from this loser, the better.

While walking down the hall, he was expecting to see his rival, Kritter. It had been well-known that DK's father, the legendary Cranky Kong, was a huge rival to Kritter's father, King K. Rool. It only made sense that their offspring would be competitive with each other. But this was a strange day: no Kritter. Just more and more of these Franis things.

Now the ape was getting worried. With Kritter gone, there was about a 75% chance that something had gone wrong. The great ape sighed, entering a dank, depressing room.

"YOU'RE LATE!" a much skinnier Mr Franis screamed. Kong drooped his head.

"Geometry a lot more fun with Mr Kamek" Donkey sighed, remembering the good old days. Their old teacher, Kamek, was a master matician, not to mention a genius in many fields. He made every boring Geometry lesson seem like an alternate dimention, which he liked to call "The Kamek Zone". With his help, Funky was actually able to succeed in making artillery weapons out of sticks and fruit. Though DK moved slower, at least his grade in Geometry had been a C-, which was three times better than his other classes. Now it was just benning after benning...an infinate nightmare, with no bananas.

That's when it hit him. Well, actually it was Mr Franis hitting him in the head with something called the "FAQ", but it's not like DK could tell the difference. While drifting out of consciousness, DK saw what was happening.

And then...darkness...

Last edited by Almaz on Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Temple of I    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play