digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Puyo Academy
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:08 am   Reply with quote

Sunlight was spread as far as the eye could see, you just couldn't help but smile. But one was impervious to such blissful weather...a frown was spread across her face, her eyes dark. Ahead was Puyo Academy, a school she had been going to since she was 10. It was a new day...but something didn't feel right.

Konichiwa, I'm Arle Nadja.

Arle sighed as she walked toward the castle-like structure.

I'm 16, and I'm a student at Puyo Academy.

Her stomach twisted more each step she took. Arle wasn't sure why, but something ominous was going to happen, she just knew it.

It's a nice place and all but...It's creepy. People who stay the night are either killed or they disappear. Nobody knows why though! It's really freaky...

Now she could see the door. It was only a few more yards away...

But this will be the year I find out the mystery about this place...Well, at least I hope so. Honestly, I just want to get out of this place alive...I wonder---

Now she was directly in front of the door. She slowly pushed it open, revealing it's colorful main room. It felt so nostalgic, even though she had just been here 3 months ago. Her eyes softened up a little bit at the sight of people heading to all different rooms. Training, Libraries, Teaching Rooms, the Cafeteria, you could go anywhere, anytime, really.

All right...here we go!
Cashplx Land!    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:11 am   Reply with quote

Allready in the building Maya walked up to Arle, and asked for Arle's name. "Hello, what is your name, Mine is Maya, Maya Fey!"
Lapin Angelique    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:14 am   Reply with quote

(Yayz.)

Standing inside the foyer was a young woman, looking around in confusion. "Ohhh... Where am I..." She looked over at Arle.

"Um... Hi. Can you help me? I'm new here, and I need to find the main office..."
Fiberglass World    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:16 am   Reply with quote

I approached the castle like building wearily. Something about it gave me the chills down my spine, but I would have to ignore it.

I didn't hear much of this school when I was 'forced' to go to it by my 'parents' if ever there was. But still; I was intrigued.

I blink as I saw two other females in front of me. I kept to my quiet self and walked slowly behind.
The Carmadox Party    
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am   Reply with quote

Another day...another page in my book...

A frown.

It seemed to be plastered onto her face, it was practically permanent. She was never filled with bliss or love, just anger...and perhaps pain?

Ashley was a mysterious person, nobody knew much about her, mainly because they dared not to ask. She was seen as sadistic, the cruelest girl you'd ever meet.

Arle sweared she felt the entire academy plunge into a maelstrom of despair as soon as she walked into the room.

Without a sound, the witch walked over to the library, but not without looking back at Arle first.

Arle switched her attention to Maya.

"Oh hi, I'm Arle." she introduced.

Hmm...there's something about her...
Cashplx Land!    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:25 am   Reply with quote

Hmmm Arle, maya thought out loud. I wonder if I should tell her that I'm a lesbian, Maya mulled over in her head, ultimately deciding not to, so she wouldn't scare Arle.
Lapin Angelique    
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:29 am   Reply with quote

Mira wrote:
(Yayz.)

Standing inside the foyer was a young woman, looking around in confusion. "Ohhh... Where am I..." She looked over at Arle.

"Um... Hi. Can you help me? I'm new here, and I need to find the main office..."

Arle pointed to the hall ahead.

"It's the 1st door on the right." Arle pointed out. She noticed Emiri.

"Another newcomer, hmm?"

"Hiya...?"
Cashplx Land!    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:41 am   Reply with quote

Arle...can you help me find my class? maya asked sounding helpless. It's umm the spirit medium class.
Lapin Angelique    
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:46 am   Reply with quote

Maya Fey wrote:
Arle...can you help me find my class? maya asked sounding helpless. It's umm the spirit medium class.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, sure." Arle paused for a moment, trying to remember which way the class was.

"I think it's down the second hall, on the third door to the...left." Arle replied.
Cashplx Land!    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:48 am   Reply with quote

Arle Nadja wrote:
Maya Fey wrote:

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, sure." Arle paused for a moment, trying to remember which way the class was.

"I think it's down the second hall, on the third door to the...left." Arle replied.
"Oh thanks cu-"Maya cut her self off before she said cutey.
Lapin Angelique    
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:50 am   Reply with quote

Maya Fey wrote:
Arle Nadja wrote:
Maya Fey wrote:

Arle blinked twice and sweatdropped.

"Well...all right then...I'm going to head to the Training Area. I guess I'll probably see you around then?"
Cashplx Land!    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:05 am   Reply with quote

Arle Nadja wrote:
Maya Fey wrote:
Arle Nadja wrote:
Maya Fey wrote:

Arle blinked twice and sweatdropped.

"Well...all right then...I'm going to head to the Training Area. I guess I'll probably see you around then?"
Oh crap I think she noticed, thought Maya, then she answered, Yes this is my first year. I need to get good at spirit channeling, as I'm set to be the master of my village!
Lapin Angelique    
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:09 am   Reply with quote

Arle headed over to the Training Area, which was outdoors to reduce chances of destroying it.

She took a deep breath and focused on her magic.

{{I have to go now, don't continue too far without me! ^^; Kthnxciao.}}
Cashplx Land!    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:51 am   Reply with quote

(Was asleep, sorry for late response DSmile

"Oh... Thanks." She headed off before anything else could be said, running unusually fast.
Fiberglass World    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:13 am   Reply with quote

Emiri blink.

Hi
>Responce
->Hello,
-->how do you do,
--->Hi, sup,
---->ello,
----->Mushi Mushi,
>Meaning
->A casual greeting.

"Hello."
The Carmadox Party    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play