digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Nonexistance (Semi-Private, PM to join)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:49 pm   Reply with quote

Half of this RP takes place here, after Arle discovers where she is. This IS Novel style.

The rest takes place, like right now, in Princess Rosetta's Castle.

Here's the link to the old board.

-x-

"Where...am I?" Arle could feel nothing, her hearing was gone, her thoughts felt like speech. Her sight...how could you see nothing? It was undescribable...

"I---can't remember anything...please..." her echoing voice was the only thing remaining, her life was slipping away; these seemed to be the last few moments before death...

"No..."

-x-

Princess Rosetta was still confronted with Maya (automatically entered).

"Oh Maya, this isn't crazy...this is chaos. I am eliminating it..."

Last edited by Mona on Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cashplx Land!    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:52 pm   Reply with quote

"This is crazy though!" Maya shouted out!! "If your destroying anybody who has came in contact with her, wouldn't you need to kill your self?"

Last edited by Count_Bleck on Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lapin Angelique    
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:55 pm   Reply with quote

Maya Fey wrote:
This is crazy though! Maya shouted out!! If your destroying anybody who has came in contact with her, wouldn't you need to kill your self?

Princess Rosetta shook her head.

"I'm afraid you misunderstood...I am the one who eliminated her, I have purified myself from such destruction. I take a liking to your personality, but I must dispose of you..." her eyes flashed over a little, an elegant silver-blue color.

"For it is my predestination to keep all ordered..."
Cashplx Land!    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

HP: 50 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

Koopler wrote:
Princess Rosetta wrote:
http://www.digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?p=430418

Nope, doesn't ring a bell.
Maya Fey wrote:
This is crazy though! Maya shouted out!! If your destroying anybody who has came in contact with her, wouldn't you need to kill your self?

"I say, you fight for your lives, and I go get another sandwich to watch you fight for your lives.
Koopa's island    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

Princess Rosetta wrote:
Maya Fey wrote:

"I'm afraid you misunderstood...I am the one who eliminated her, I have purified myself from such destruction. I take a liking to your personality, but I must dispose of you..." her eyes flashed over a little, an elegant silver-blue color.

"What..?" Maya questioned. Maya reached into the backpack, that she brought, and pulled out a Japanese school uniform. "Umm can you look away for a couple of minutes please?"

Last edited by Count_Bleck on Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lapin Angelique    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:02 pm   Reply with quote

Maya Fey wrote:
Princess Rosetta wrote:
Maya Fey wrote:

What..? Maya questioned. Maya reached into the backpack, that she brought, and pulled out a Japanese school uniform. Umm can you look away for a couple of minutes please?
Koopler flew in, and smacked a sloppy joe onto the princesse's head. "I'm not lazy!" He said, and crashed into the stained glass window above the door. "But I do have hippo like reflexes." He said.
Koopa's island    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:03 pm   Reply with quote

*appears *
Koop    
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:03 pm   Reply with quote

{{Private Message me to join, Koopler.}}

"I'll risk it all for you..."

Arle could feel herself fading away into nothingness, no matter how hard she tried to struggle thorugh it. Her eyes were emotionless, even though she was straining on the inside.

She couldn't give up...no...not now...

"..."

Suddenly, it felt as if a ribbon were unwinding from a neverending grip of her. Her eyes flashed to blue as she heard a shattering noise. A familiar whisper filled the air, but the voice...she couldn't pick it out.

Then...she was falling...

That was the end of that...
Cashplx Land!    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:05 pm   Reply with quote

Arle Nadja wrote:
{{Private Message me to join, Koopler.}}

"I'll risk it all for you..."

Arle could feel herself fading away into nothingness, no matter how hard she tried to struggle thorugh it. Her eyes were emotionless, even though she was straining on the inside.

She couldn't give up...no...not now...

"..."

Suddenly, it felt as if a ribbon were unwinding from a neverending grip of her. Her eyes flashed to blue as she heard a shattering noise. A familiar whisper filled the air, but the voice...she couldn't pick it out.

Then...she was falling...

That was the end of that...

I was in the last board... I really need permission to join the sequel? Oh, well...
Koopa's island    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:08 pm   Reply with quote

Quote:
"What..?" Maya questioned. Maya reached into the backpack, that she brought, and pulled out a Japanese school uniform. "Umm can you look away for a couple of minutes please?"
((just in case you didn't notice))

Last edited by Count_Bleck on Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lapin Angelique    
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:09 pm   Reply with quote

Maya Fey wrote:
Princess Rosetta wrote:
Maya Fey wrote:

What..? Maya questioned. Maya reached into the backpack, that she brought, and pulled out a Japanese school uniform. Umm can you look away for a couple of minutes please?

"...Umm, alright...I'll be in the next room over..."
Cashplx Land!    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:11 pm   Reply with quote

Maya Fey wrote:
What..? Maya questioned. Maya reached into the backpack, that she brought, and pulled out a Japanese school uniform. Umm can you look away for a couple of minutes please?[/quote]((just in case you didn't notice))[/quote]Koopler remained outside the castle, PMing bowser, because he needed to take a week off for this random vacation.
Koopa's island    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:14 pm   Reply with quote

Princess Rosetta wrote:
Maya Fey wrote:
Princess Rosetta wrote:
Maya Fey wrote:

"...Umm, alright...I'll be in the next room over..."
"Th...thanks", maya studdered. After Princess rosseta left, maya stripped, and put on her school girl outfit. Then she ran out and into were Princess Rosetta is. "I will defeat you in the name of love and justice! I am sailor eris", said maya energeticly!

Last edited by Count_Bleck on Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lapin Angelique    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:16 pm   Reply with quote

Koopler crashed through a stained glass window into where they were. "And I'm a flying turtle!"
Koopa's island    
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:17 pm   Reply with quote

Falling...even deeper into nothingness...

A look of wonder was plastered onto her face. What should she expect? She...didn't exist. It was worse then death...or was that around the corner? It couldn't be...

Arle was nothing.

There was no wind making her hair fly up, she just knew she was falling. Her eyes locked up into a dark amber color as she continued to plummet.

Suddenly, an extreme pain like no other poured through out her veins, she felt as if she had just broken every bone in her body.

Arle screamed out in pain, but there was no one to hear her voice. Fighting back searing tears, she tried desperately to get back on her feet. More pain burned up her legs, but pain seemed like feathers compared to nonexistance.

At least she was on some type of ground...
Cashplx Land!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play