digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The death of lord bowser FTJ

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

HP: 50 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:30 am   Reply with quote

Bowser and mario were acting out another scene for a video game. "Hey." Said Bowser. "Now the floor is real lava, instead of that old fake stuff! He cheered, as mario smirked. Bowser ground pounded the floor, just above the lava, and the screen cut, bowser tried climbing up. Mario stepped on bowser's foot. "I'm tired of these lame adventures... I want to get married to peach, but it never happens, so I'm mad! Got it? Good. You even got married to peach, in my last paper adventure. I get no good rewards, so I won't compete again." He protested. "But I'll just kidnap peach anyway!" shouted bowser, and mario shook his head. "Not if I finish you, first." He said, and stepped on bowser's claws, making him fall into the molten lava.

Rules:
Normal Roleplaying rules.
Plot: With bowser's death, the oldest koopaling (ludwig) takes over the thrown, and the koopa empire wants to avenge bowser's death. Ludwig won't care, and will just try kidnapping peach.
Me: I have the ability to kick you out if I want to. I'll play as bowser Jr. for now.
Koopa's island    
Mariofan9

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:14 am   Reply with quote

Are there multiple sides you can be on ( like the Koopa Kingdom side or the Mushroom Kingdom side )?

In every case, I'm the magician Mariofan9 who wanders around the Mushroom Kingdom.

'' With Bowsers death, peace has come... or not. The kind of peace that I feel is almost like a silence before a storm, for the Koopas plot revenge... '', said Mariofan9. '' But what exactly will happen...? ''
Shop of Identities    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

HP: 50 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:03 pm   Reply with quote

(Koopas are good guys. The mushroom kingdom killed lord bowser. In this, mario and bowser act out the adventures, and mario got fed up with it, so he killed bowser, and became the badguy. Now the koopas will rebel.
Koopa's island    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:09 pm   Reply with quote

Im just the local beauty...
who is very dumb and is also quite weird
Junk shop    
Fink rat!
Gay luigi

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:30 pm   Reply with quote

ooh, If 'ol bowsys dead than I hope he never comes back! That magic wand of his in bros.3 wasn't that long anyway.

Shyguy...wheee!!
gunyolk

HP: 100 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:15 pm   Reply with quote

im shyguy kababkun III (stupid name i now...)
i work for the 8-bit mercinaries

The Koopa King's Helper
Koopa Kid

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:59 pm   Reply with quote

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord Bowser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Koopa Kave    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:49 pm   Reply with quote

Koopa Kid wrote:
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord Bowser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

D: You necroed! Please only post when the last pos was recent.
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play