digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Five Point Plan

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:59 pm   Reply with quote

Here's a five point plan that may help in an increase in members.

1. Member Revival

Various members of Digibutter, private message inactive members. If some people private message them, it is probably linking to their email. When they check their email, they will receive some messages talking about Digibutter. They will be reminded and possible log on.

2. Board Flooding

A special activity that is like a party but involves a different forum. Members will go to a popular forum, register and all will post in different areas. We will not spam the area, but post as if we are regular users. Our sigs will have a special thing for Digibutter. Some members may have to take turns being active on other forums so suspicions don’t rise.

3. Flash and Sprites

Members who are great with flash and can make games will send their flash to various places like newgrounds, etc. People who make games will send their games to various game sites. They will include in the credits they might include Tippi and when someone clicks it, they are taken to the front page of Digibutter. Spriters could also make sprites for Digibutter and put them on other sites with the Digibutter address at the bottom.

4. IRL, ICQ and other Instant Messengers

Talk to others friends who have not heard about Digibutter. In your signature, include the Digibutter link and some other things of how great Digibutter is. Also, go to video game chat rooms and discuss Paper Mario, but also mention Digibutter.

5. Groups

On some sites, like Myspace, Facebook and various other types of sites, there are groups where several members can join. Digibutter groups should be started and many digibutter members will join the group.
Troopa's Treats    
Goomba
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:01 pm   Reply with quote

very nice plan. But i think the facebook thing should be left out, we don't need to see each other's faces, could get creepy, but thats just me. Sure, ill link to you guys when i make a new flash. Just remind me. I think you have something here, it should be a sticky.
Goomba's Goombalicious Goods    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:45 pm   Reply with quote

I'm gonna start PMing old accounts now.

See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

I'm working on Flash with Digibutter members, it's just hard to have the inside jokes that other people will still get.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:46 pm   Reply with quote

When I make my entrance to a new forum it will always have Digibutter involved.

I do it many times and I make sure it sounds like one of the greatest sites.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:38 pm   Reply with quote

Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
How deliciously sexual
Emil
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:26 pm   Reply with quote

Goomba wrote:
very nice plan. But i think the facebook thing should be left out, we don't need to see each other's faces, could get creepy, but thats just me. Sure, ill link to you guys when i make a new flash. Just remind me. I think you have something here, it should be a sticky.

Tell that to Chaos Dog and Chaos Other Dog.

But I always tell people about Digibutter whenever i'm on any site.
Green Para-Koopa's Shop    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:41 pm   Reply with quote

Like Green Para-Koopa, I always give mention of Digibutter to people whenever I'm at any other site, and list is as 'My Website' in my profile.

I'll see about extending my methods of campaigning even further, though. The more the merrier!
Dimension D    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:43 am   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
I'm working on Flash with Digibutter members, it's just hard to have the inside jokes that other people will still get.

Can you send me some kind of guide? You said you used some great ones.
Shrowser's Shop    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

I think it's a good plan. I give it 6 points.
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback