digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Highschool Digibutter
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:11 am   Reply with quote

Prologue

“So, I suppose you know the active Digitins of Digibutter, hey? Well I’m here to tell you a story of way back when. You know, before Super Mario came out, yes it was long ago. So gather ‘round and warm your hands by the fire.”

“It all started on a crisp spring morning; the first day of school.”

“The Mario characters are all the same age? o_O”

“Shut up you.”

“Now let me continue.

Other’s like me sat on the on the bus. The trip seemed never-ending when you wanted it to end, and too slow when you wanted more time. Since it was the first day, I rather enjoyed my ride. The other misfits on the bus had the same I’m-gunna-die expression on their faces as I did. To tell you the truth, I just wanted to fit in by pulling it. It wasn’t long before the blurring scenery came to a stop and appeared next to a three story tall building.

The bell rang. Crap, I was going to be late for my first class and I just got here. Quickly, like the others around me, I scurried to get myself organized.

3 wrong classes and a trip down the stairs later I landed in my homeroom.

“Good morning,” The rather small teacher with one rather large eye spoke up. Weird. I casually took my seat next to a small girl who had a selectable odor of pizza.

“Hiya. My name is Mona, cashplx.” She giggled.

“Alright…” I didn’t know what else to say. In front of me was a Kirby with a small little hat. It was so cute. <3

“Lulz.”

The weird bunch of students in that class wouldn’t expect what was to happen to them later… YOU HEARD NOTHING.

“Hail Bleck now or I’ll use my super hypnosis, K.”

“Don’t god mod. Wait, wut?”

Okay, so let’s just try to get through the school year. Yeah good plan.

“So… What’s your name?”

Mona looked over, displeased with my last answer.

“Oh me…? I’m -”

The school bell rang. The teacher had just finished printing his name; Mr. I on the board.

Today would be quick for us. All we were here for was a tour.

---------------------------------

Chapter 1; Teachers FTW!

I walked out of the class. Already the dreary charm of sleep touched my eyes, making them ripple like a pool of water. All I had asked for was a simple yawn. Obviously that was too much. A small white ghost of questionable taste ran through the hallways at top speed. You’d think a ghost would just; float through people~. This was not the case.

My long and peaceful yawn was soon turned into a choking, gag as Logan the Boo, knocked into my back. What was his problem? Perhaps it was puberty.

My next class would be Math with…. ‘Mrs Francine’? What is this Attack of the Mods? What… this school has turned me into a mad man. What are mods anyway? Oh well.

I slowly continued to my room. The bell rang. It seemed I was about to turn this into a habit.

I finally made my way to room 112.

“HEY! You're late, and for my class? I’ll have you pay for that.” The teacher patted her large wooden ruler as if it was a bat. My eyes widened. My last sight was the black motion splitting into my eye. I respectfully took my seat.

Beside me was a pretty girl with nice, brown hair. She smiled while doodling.

“Baaaacon~” I swear I saw drool. Like any normal minded person, I’d have to ignore this.

“Hey you! Ruler eye!” Again the Francine was on the prowl, “Pay attention to Kii. She wants your bacon.”

“How do I do tha-” Again the black motion came into view. Well this would be fun.

“Class dismissed.”

“But the bell hasn’t rung.”

“Did I call on you?” Yup, fun.

-End of Act 1-

Chapter 1 Part 2

I appeared near my classroom door, thankfully before the bell rang. After all I did get extra time to get here. The doorway I stepped into lead to a completely different world; a classroom. In the middle of the room stood a solitary Mr. Plastic Mario, who sorted out the name tags and casually placed them on the desks.

Well, this would be my new English room. Hopefully it would be enjoyable.

I took my scheduled spot beside an ‘Altair’ and 'CBLuigi’.

As my chair skidded over the floor making a revolting sound, the bell finally called for us to be in class.

“all wright chilldren this’s english class”

“Im going to get a 98% in GRAMMER Tests!” the teenage Altair bellowed beside me. The only thing in my head right now was the suspicious worry that I was going to fail this class for being correct.

“know take out you’re home work”

“Homework? This is the first day of school, you know.”

“i want to see wut u where work in on in Summer.”

Remember that CBLuigi to my left? Yeah well, turns out he isn’t so stupid. This is when he said,

“Um, Sir? I didn’t bring anything to this class.”

OMG Normal. <3

“*Ben ben ben* no rly get out.” The one who I suspect to be as ‘normal’, would now have a record at the school as the first to go to the… whiteroom

Stealthily, Plastic Mario glided desk from desk and picked up odds and ends. Where the heck we’re they getting those? Hammerspace? Darn, forgot where I left mine…

Finally he was at my desk. “hey, u a-,” a lemon ran into the room.

“WITH THE POWER OF FLURRIES PRE-PUBECENT TRAINING BRAS, I CALL UPON; BRACES, ACNE, SWEAT, AND POP BOTTLE-BOTTOM GLASSES!” He then frantically left, making it well beyond weird.

“pac up ppl. the bell ‘is going to rang soon”

Surprisingly… this teacher is my current favourite.

-End of Part 2 Chapter 1-

Part 3 chapter 1

Usually, today we’d be celebrating a long lunch break. But seeing as this was the first and probably last short day in the year, we obviously did not have the time. So instead the school board insisted that we’d have a break in between 2nd and 3rd period.

My small legs carefully walked across the tiled floor. The light cast off it like a moonlit sky. It was probably only like this, because of the large break that the janitors had to clean… Weird, why was I paying attention to the flooring?

It was unlike me not to bring something to munch on to school, but this morning I had a rather upset stomach and didn’t feel like eating all that much… I now regret that choice.

My casual small steps actually brought me to my class… on time?

I slid into my class room and took my seat like an awkward fool. Early people never knew where to sit, what if a popular person sat beside me? OMG! ><;

It would be seconds before the bell would ring and already the class was filling up.

To the left of me was a formal looking Medikoopa. She was wearing what looked to me like a silk robe. Is that real? Me touch? I turned my head.... What the hell is that?

A purple thing with a cute ‘:3’ smile was on the right of me, she casually glanced over. Was she looking at me? I didn’t have anything to talk to her about…

“Oh, hai Medikoopa. <3” What the-?

“Hi MsDevin92.”

Obviously the two had previously known each other.

The bell had past a few seconds ago, and a very odd purple haired figure had walked into the room.

“ALRIGHT CLASS GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 346000 PUSH UP FOR GYM CLASS I AM MARKING YOU ON THIS MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT”

Was this suppose to be a sick joke?

The class babbled about, when another strange figure came in; Glasses, brown hair, blue eyes. Alright.

“Good afternoon class. I am Mr. TSSG3. Sorry for being late. - Mrs. Francine caught me in the hallways so I just had to push her down the stairs.”

Just then the violent teacher from earlier appear in the old, worn out doorway.

“It isn’t over TotalSpaceShipGuy3.” She fiercely gave him the eye while whipping her hand with the ruler, “for you know, this means war.” And without another word she left.

Interesting day we got here.

The teacher just ignored it and turned to the one beside him. “Class, this is Vaati. He will be our student teacher. Please give him love.”

“A student teacher means they weren’t good enough to get a job right? MEN GET YOUR WAFFLES READY TO FIRE AT THE CHEAPSCAPE!”

Many people got waffles out from behind me. Both teachers were out in a flash.

“LETS GET ‘EM”

The large crowd of students exited the room following the adults.

Medikoopa, MsDevin92 and me just stared at each other breathless. All I could think was; At least it wasn’t me.

End of Part 3

Part 4 Chapter 1

Like a short attention-spanned elastic, I walked out of that class room completely forgetting most of what happened. My surrounding had not changed from earlier before, and soon an obscure cloud of drear hung over me. I mean, why should I look forward to the next class? It was just going to be filled with havoc like all the rest.

This time I kept my pace, just so I would end up in the class right before the bell rings. I didn’t feel much like sitting in the middle of another pair of role-players. Waiiiiiit…

And there my classroom wa- Oh a fountain! It’s so silver and luminous. I just want to touch it with my fingers. Like a moth I was drawn to it, craving it like a pig and his mud. Even though I had the shiny in my short, little arms, I hungered for more water fountain. It would be this years quest for me to find all the fountains in the school. Yeah, that’s what I’d do.

The bell turned on it’s chime.

Crap… This again?

I quickly rushed into my class, hopping today’s title would give me an excuse.

“Why are you late?” A magical jester appeared in front of me… was this, Magic?

Sorry sir, your water fountain is cute.

“That’s because it’s full of magic~~~~”

Really?

“No. Now get to your seat.” I guess that was my lead. Two seats open. One by the window, one by some crazy yellow thing… So the question came to this. Roast to death or sit by someone you didn’t actually have to talk to? Meh. Yellow thing it is.

“Now without further delay, I’d like to explain what we’re doing this year in Magic Studies,” hmmm, seemed productive. “The first unit we’ll learn about is Alts.”

“Alts?” A rather quick thinking Sandslash recovered from slouching in his seat.

“Yes, that’s right: Alts. Little puppets of our imagination.”

“This could catch on one day.”

“Excuse me! I don’t think I can do this class. You see, I’mma orange.” Wooooow, tough luck there buddy.

Mr. Chaos Dimen- Did I mention this guy’s name was Chaos Dimentio? In case I didn’t; His name was Chaos Dimentio- io just gave the child a smirk, before going to his small orange ear and whispering a few quiet words.

I could barely make it out, but it sounded to me like. “You’re gunna stay in this class, and your gunna like it. Either that or you get an extra class with Mrs. Francine. And you and I both know that’s not what you want,” Woah, touchy.

Just then a blaring noise was emitted from the ceiling above!

“Good afternoon, -” A screeching noise was heard, ‘- High school. We hope you’ve had a great first day at school. My experience could have been better, but back to the point. We’re holding an assembly in a few minutes, and we’d just like to remind teachers that students need to bring a pen or pencil. Thank you, Principal Zelnor.” With that thick accent I could tell he wasn’t from the Marioverse. Oh well, no need to be racist, especially with the principal.

Mr. Dimentio, I forgot to bring a pencil or pen. Do you have one?” The koopa that sat beside me raised a good question. Although I didn’t know what this meeting would be about, I still needed a pencil supposedly.

“Who needs to bring a pencil when you can make one, with magic~?”

How do we do that?

“I unno. Who ever needs a pencil; there are extras on my desk. Now shall we head down to the gym?”

Half the class got up and headed for the door, while the others went to the desk. Luckily I nabbed the last pencil, just before that orange fella.

End of part 4 chapter 1

Part 5 Chapter 1

In the hallways yet again. Why couldn’t this day just end? I tried to keep my head up, but sadly the noise behind me threw me off.

Don’t flame please.

“I’m not flaming, moron face.”

I looked over my shoulder to see that Yellow Koopa and some other random person playing with matches. What losers, we know all the cool kids play with watering cans.

Fortunately the gymnasium wasn’t all that far from the Magics class.

My eyes started to burn. The horrid light that welcomed the new room pierced through them. It was like acid, or millions of tiny bugs eating away at my iris. Great, now I just remembered my nightmare. Good job me!

By the time my eyes had finally healed, I was lead into a row of seats. Good spot, I guess. No one too tall sat in front of me… yet. A seat stood before me, mocking. Why was it just sitting there anyway? Nobody was sitting on it. Its purpose is pointless. Get it awayyyy.

A group of other children reached for the row of seats in front of our class. That Altair person was at the lead of the group, but even then I could see the big, mob of a monster behind him. Now, if I was lucky he won’t sit in that s-…

Dammit

Not only did his body literately smell like death, but I couldn’t see over it. It was like a hill. It’s just there, obstructing our view. To death with the hills.

---

“Welcome to this years first assembly. I have called you all here today to talk to you about… clubs.” Well at least the speakers were loud enough for me to just sit back and listen. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. It was defiantly a long day…

“The school board has told us that half of your gr-“

Mmm, the chairs here are so much softer than I remember them in Middle School. My eyes seemed to wave, the more I tried to keep them open. Before long I was just ‘listening’.

“Once you little people make it out into the real-“

I tried to pick out bits and pieces of the convo, yet my mind wanted sleep. No, no, no. This was not the time to sleep, but it seemed so welcome. I was warm and the odor that emitted in front of me was so thick, it was like sleeping on clouds.

------------------------------------------

-insert filler here-

------------------------------------------

“Now I hope all of the teachers ensured that you brought a writing utensil.” I blinked.

What did I miss?” I asked as I nudged the thin, cross dresser beside me.

“Oh, so you’re awake? Well, it was all about clubs. There’s the ‘So-you-wish-to-be-evil club’ and the ‘Afraid-of-scissors? Well-us-too club’-” This conversation was making me tired.

“Now, if you would all stand up, nicely, then you may go and sign up for your desired club.”

Greeeeat. Well, I’ll just have to see if I notice anyone interesting signing up for something. I cruised around aimlessly. It didn’t seem like anything was labeled. Oh well that was smart…

Wait! I see some interesting and/or new person! Green and scaly, seriously, I’d just have to sign up for that.

I quickly rushed over there, grabbed my pencil and wrote my name. The only real thing one my mind was what I was signing up for. I’ll make it a surprise.

End of Chapter 1

( Omgosh, now I have to work Lord Crump into this somehow… -_-; Maybe he can be the school secretary? 8DDDD)

Chapter 2: The Heartless Club Room

Chapter 2 Part 1

Over the next couple days I would soon discover that the school I considered strange, was actually extraordinary.

It was already the second day, and again I was facing the window of my bus. The blurry pictures that went by were only slightly legible. The sky seemed more hopeful this morning; the orange give-off mixed with the deep-sky-blue air. Serenity at it’s finest, I would say.

Today I was packed and ready to go: Notebooks on my lap, along with a packed lunch and a small pencil case.

So my first class would be... Math. Oh dear god, No! Would I really want to relive those threatening marks on my face again? Hopefully, I’d be able to get into my class early, and pass by Mrs. Francine’s abuse-me radar.

Humbly, I looked down at my watch. 9:02! Okay, buses should not be this late. Maybe… my notebook would work as a shield. Yeah, that will work.

The bus had already arrived at the school, with me erupting out of its plastic sealed doors.

Up the stairs I went, and through the portal of the class room door.

“Hey, you! Late for my class again? I thought you would have learned.” Bat. “Yeah that’s right get to your desk.” Smack. “Go!” I wiped my tears back and continued to my desk.

What happened to your not book? Well, it’s alright; it’s not your fault. The stupid whore caught you off guard.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?”

Oh god…

-----------

My eyes opened, with a sharp pain. My face felt like death, and my arms were sore as hell. Not only that, I was also being shook by an odd girl. If she shook me one more time, I swear I would barf.

“Wake up. I poked you a thousand times. Are you awake? C’mon!” Her purple suit wasn’t exactly spectacular, but what-ever.

I moaned to show her I was awake, and she swiftly recoiled back, giving me a seductive stare.

… What are you looking at?

“I couldn’t help, but notice that you’re hot.”

No.

“Kissplx?”

No.

“Hugplease?”

No.

“Se-“

NO!” The area surrounding me was an empty room. It seemed I was passed out during the entire math class… Astonishingly, I wasn’t surprised that I wasn’t woken up. Unsurprised and happy.

End of Chapter 2 part 1

Chapter 2 Part 2

After stepping out of my classroom, I sound came to the discovery that it was Lunch; the time of day where I can be an anti-social loser, and ignore the morons that may, or may not confront me.

“It’s time to get my lunch,” I chimed with a worriless emotion. It probably wasn’t best to do that, in this school, but one can only hope. I lazily took small strides toward my destination. What was that you ask? Anything that would peak my attention, of course.

As I walked past the animals of the sub-tropical rainforest, I could almost hear them call. They screamed to their allies, and they roared to their foes…

Did someone say Pizza?

“No u.”

“I come toward you, with the wind in my hair-“ Yuck... Role playing, only my grandma was interested in that, ancient stuff.

And that’s when I saw him, and at that moment I almost cried.

ROLE PLAYING IF FOR LOSERS! NO ONE *crag* DIES. *crag* *crag* *crag* *crag* /wrist” The small child looked toward him with saddened eyes, “WTF are you looking at, animu-tard?”

Eh... ” and with that, I was gone, sinking into the rivers of the lunch line. Cheep Cheeps lived in there, sadly, they died of starvation... So much food, too little time, the poor little guys work themselves up too much before the bell. It isn’t long before their stone asleep, and being kick around by the members.

I whipped the crystal, water off the tip of my eye, and sprang toward the school store front.

Hi, I’d li-

“What can I get for you?” A rather dull, moo turned around.

Some pizza with f-

“Would you like fries with that?”

I was just getting to that.

“That doesn’t answer my question, miss.” Little b****. Calling me a ‘Miss’. I should knock him out right now. As a matter of fact...

--- Filler ---

( Bold is Popple. )
Now metriod boy, just pour the beans into the cup.

“u men lik this?” The small, obviously handy-capped student, poured the liquid ooze into the random person’s shirt.

No...

WTH? *crag* SERIOUSLY, MY SHIRT IS NOT FOR *crag* FOOD!” It was him again.

“this scool is not 4 spam.”

--- End Filler ---

End of Chapter 2 Part 2

-So I hope to complete this, unlike every other digibutter story. >_>

-If you catch me making any mistakes, please say.

-People that ask me to be in it, will have their chances lowered.

-If you have any plot ideas, please tell me. I only have one. ;-;

Last edited by Frozenwinters on Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:52 am; edited 25 times in total
The Carmadox Party    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:16 am   Reply with quote

That is awesome, lulz, you called MALAK cute
darkzero's Bargain shop    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:17 am   Reply with quote

darkzero wrote:

Nuh uh. The main character did.
The Carmadox Party    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:20 am   Reply with quote

frozenwinters wrote:
darkzero wrote:

Nuh uh. The main character did.

OoooooOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOoooooh, k /homsar
darkzero's Bargain shop    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:32 am   Reply with quote

Yay, I'm in it!
Nastasia's Shop    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:43 am   Reply with quote

Nastasia wrote:
Yay, I'm in it!

I edited your part a bit. I hope you don't mind. D:
The Carmadox Party    
Nastasia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:54 am   Reply with quote

frozenwinters wrote:
Nastasia wrote:
Yay, I'm in it!

I edited your part a bit. I hope you don't mind. D:

I don't mind, but, it's not "kay", it's " 'K".
Nastasia's Shop    
Player 2
Gear

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:55 am   Reply with quote

I always wanted to see a digischool

continue
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:09 am   Reply with quote

*Licks*

Tastes like epic. Please continue.
Fiberglass World    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:11 am   Reply with quote

Awesome. I like the idea of Mr. I being a teacher.

Hey, maybe I could be the lunchguy in the cafeteria. My specialty would be dessert. :3
Paradeem 8    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:13 am   Reply with quote

I'm thinking about making 24 (25- including the teacher ) Members in the class. The rest will just come in at random.
The Carmadox Party    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:21 am   Reply with quote

This seems cool. Even though it's based on HSM...I think.

Last edited by Count_Bleck on Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Lapin Angelique    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:25 am   Reply with quote

The story sounds insanely epic.

If there is a class where darkness is found and where magic is taught I would like to be apart of it.

If it might be gym I would not mind being a coach.

Heck I would not even mind if I was a teacher or a student in one of those classes that you deal with people's hair.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:31 am   Reply with quote

I demand more. The possibility of angst and emos is driving me insane.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:32 am   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
I demand more. The possibility of angst and emos is driving me insane.
Same here.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations