digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Signature items?
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Better than yours
Myst

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:23 pm   Reply with quote

I think we should be able to make items exclusive to ourselves. For example, (Insert action here) or get HYPA-BEAMED! is my trademark, which is evident in my HYPA-BEAM item.

What I'm trying to say here, is like a user named mario making a mushroom item that only HE can own and use. Good or bad idea?
Myst's Ownage Shop    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:26 pm   Reply with quote

Well, you can kinda do this by creating an item with only one in stock, and quickly buying it from yourself.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:30 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
Well, you can kinda do this by creating an item with only one in stock, and quickly buying it from yourself.
That is true.
Lapin Angelique    
Mariofan9

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:33 pm   Reply with quote

Indeed, but it would save time and the trouble of buying it from yourself and collecting the money the store holds. That's why I support the idea.
Shop of Identities    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:52 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:

I did that with my Phazon attack. It'd still be cool to have signature attacks though.
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:48 pm   Reply with quote

I was thinking more along the lines of something similiar to Limit Breaks in Final Fantasy.

Maybe there could be an added stat, SP, or "special points", that allows everyone to use their "Special move." People can create a special move, name it, add the icon for it, and make the message for it, and it is re-usable- However, it is only usable if you have the required number of SP, which you get from posting. You could have up to two permanent moves, but the slots must be purchased first.

Well, that's my response to this.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:04 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Crump wrote:
I was thinking more along the lines of something similiar to Limit Breaks in Final Fantasy.

Maybe there could be an added stat, SP, or "special points", that allows everyone to use their "Special move." People can create a special move, name it, add the icon for it, and make the message for it, and it is re-usable- However, it is only usable if you have the required number of SP, which you get from posting. You could have up to two permanent moves, but the slots must be purchased first.

I totally support this.
Nastasia's Shop    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:27 pm   Reply with quote

Nastasia wrote:
Lord Crump wrote:

I totally support this.

If you don't support it, YOU MUST DIE!
NON BANNER    
Better than yours
Myst

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:27 pm   Reply with quote

Nastasia wrote:
Lord Crump wrote:

I totally support this.
Yeah, this beats the heck outta my idea. Let's hope francis gets a look.
Myst's Ownage Shop    
Kero Neko
Greenlight

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:28 pm   Reply with quote

Nastasia wrote:
Lord Crump wrote:

I totally support this.

Great idea, chu.
Greenlight Global Goods    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:35 pm   Reply with quote

Special move ftw.

SA USED INFERNO SLASH! YOU LOSE 50 HP LOL

SA USED ABSOLUTE ZERO! YOU DIED LOL
A Bucket of Stuff    
I don't have a title.
Gold Prognosticus

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:27 am   Reply with quote

Nastasia wrote:
Lord Crump wrote:

I totally support this.

So do I. Smile
Gold Prognosticus' Golden Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:23 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor uses TWILIGHT RAMPAGE ! 50 HP removed.
Zelnor uses Holy Phoenix. 50 Hp removed. You are a zombie. IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE !

Zelnor uses CHEAT ! Zelnor gains a third and fourth special move.

Zelnor uses Support. Supports ! ITS SUPER SUPPORTIVE !
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:08 am   Reply with quote

Nastasia wrote:
Lord Crump wrote:

I totally support this.

Yes, that idea totally pwns.
Console Merchandise    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

HP: 50 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:41 am   Reply with quote

Greenlight wrote:
Nastasia wrote:
Lord Crump wrote:

I totally support this.

Support it! My special could be like this
koopler used mega hammer! All users browsing this forum lose 20 hp! OMGWTF dude!

Great idea, chu.
Koopa's island    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback