digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

More Emotes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback

More emotes?
Yeah.
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Don't care / don't use often enough to care.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:47 pm   Reply with quote

Just a thought after I made a Fawful emote. The idea is simple: more Mario-related emotes on site.

All we have at the moment are... *bling!* Francis Mario Luigi

Perhaps we could have more? I have a couple already made (for fun) that I would be more than happy to offer to be used...

Well, the Mr. L and Fawful ones make me think of *smirk* or *crazygrinofdoom*, which is what prompted the notion of these being used on the site.

Verdict?

Last edited by Medikoopa on Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Land Supply Store    
Kero Neko
Greenlight

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:49 pm   Reply with quote

They're great, but I say no to the mario and luigi, and the Mr. L (or what I think it is) looks more like a mona emote.........fawful and bleck AND Wario are great though. That's just my opinion though. The Mario and Luigi must stay!!!!
Greenlight Global Goods    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:59 pm   Reply with quote

*fixed wording*

I'm not saying "delete the old Mario Brother emotes and replace them with mine". In fact, if Francis decides to add them to the list, keep all of them!
Dark Land Supply Store    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:02 pm   Reply with quote

I think it would be a bit odd to have 2 Mario and 2 Luigi Smilies, but all of the ones you made are great.
Ultimario Mart!    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:04 pm   Reply with quote

UltiMario wrote:
I think it would be a bit odd to have 2 Mario and 2 Luigi Smilies, but all of the ones you made are great.

It would not be odd, I think. One could simply choose which they wish to use.

For example, at a Chrono Trigger/Cross fanforum I like to hang out in, they have three laughing emotes, three waving emotes, and two drinking emotes, to name a few of the many they possess.
Dark Land Supply Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback