digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Im not a fan

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Teh n00b
Buttgnome

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:05 pm   Reply with quote

im really not a fan of this site at all b/c this site is hardcore nintendo which is not that great at all and are hardcore mario fans which is not that great either does nobody do anything besides play nintendo and care about my grammer??

Poyo!
Kirby

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:06 pm   Reply with quote

Buttgnome wrote:
im really not a fan of this site at all b/c this site is hardcore nintendo which is not that great at all and are hardcore mario fans which is not that great either does nobody do anything besides play nintendo and care about my grammer??
You joined a Mario forum, what did you expect?
Kirby-Mart    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:06 pm   Reply with quote

Buttgnome wrote:

Damn it, I knew anyone named Buttgnome would flame us for being a Mario site.

We're a GAMING community centered around Mario, get over it.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:10 pm   Reply with quote

I would say that we are more open to other games/consoles than most other fan sites. It is true that most of us are passionate about Nintendo, so if that bothers you, there is probably another site better suited for your tastes.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Teh n00b
Buttgnome

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:16 pm   Reply with quote

yeah my friend told me about this site and i had no idea what it was sry

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback