digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

'Nother tag idea, but more complex.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:56 pm   Reply with quote

[*Insert username here*].

You enter the name of a certain member, and it generates a quote from them. In your profile, you could type up a list of quotes your tag could display.

For example, if I put in my profile "I liek pie", and typed in [Plastic Mario], the tag would be replaced with "I liek pie". If I also entered "I liek waffles", it'd be randomly chosen from those 2, and changes randomly every time you refresh the page or something. Would be interesting in signatures.

Yeh, I'm bored.
Fiberglass World    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:59 pm   Reply with quote

I think I might get your point....but it seems to confusing, let me get baby bob to translate

Smile : what the guy is trying to say is. make tags where you type someones name, and you give them quotes. lets just say 5 quotes.

1. I liek pie
2. I liek bacon
3. I luv Kii
4. I are dead
5. Im getting Super Mario Galaxy

all these will display in sigs (or anywhere) and will change when u refresh them!
Koop    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:59 pm   Reply with quote

Awesome. So, I'd put in a quote like, say, "Minukiiiii." and then someone posts with [CBLuigi] and the quote appears? Me likey.
Paradeem 8    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:54 pm   Reply with quote

Altair wrote:
I think I might get your point....but it seems to confusing, let me get baby bob to translate

Smile : what the guy is trying to say is. make tags where you type someones name, and you give them quotes. lets just say 5 quotes.

1. I liek pie
2. I liek bacon
3. I luv Kii
4. I are dead
5. Im getting Super Mario Galaxy

all these will display in sigs (or anywhere) and will change when u refresh them!

No, each person can set their own quotes in their profile, and it would randomly choose one from the list every time you view the page with the person's tag. So, if I used your list and typed [Altair], there would be a 20% chance of each of those coming up.
Fiberglass World    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback