digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Tag idea...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Goomba
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:02 pm   Reply with quote

What if we made it so i someone can post flashes on the site? I have made a few, and a game, and i desire to post them. Just putting it out there, do not flame.
Goomba's Goombalicious Goods    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:03 pm   Reply with quote

I agree to this.
Pipe Land Goods    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:34 pm   Reply with quote

im not sure how safe that is... i mean flash can be pretty powerful, i would be afraid of someone posting something dangerous.

Or maybe its not really a problem.. i dunno. Ill look into it.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Powerful, mysterious...
Distorter

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:36 pm   Reply with quote

[quote=\"Francis\"]im not sure how safe that is... i mean flash can be pretty powerful, i would be afraid of someone posting something dangerous.

Or maybe its not really a problem.. i dunno. Ill look into it.[/quote]

I imagine the image tags are equally as dangerous...

LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:42 pm   Reply with quote

Distorter wrote:
Francis wrote:
im not sure how safe that is... i mean flash can be pretty powerful, i would be afraid of someone posting something dangerous.

No, I'm thinking he means you could program a flash file to automatically download something to your computer. At least, I think that's possible. Or maybe re-direct you to somewhere that could.
Paradeem 8    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:49 pm   Reply with quote

CBLuigi wrote:
Distorter wrote:
Francis wrote:

No, I'm thinking he means you could program a flash file to automatically download something to your computer. At least, I think that's possible. Or maybe re-direct you to somewhere that could.

Maybe he could put that button like the Objection! Tag has.
The Little Shop of Hario    
Goomba
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:

true, also flash can be a tad powerful too, might clog up connections....hmm....

maybe you could do something like the arcade though? combine it with user shops to make user flashes/games, and you could select the amount of coins it cost to view said flash. Just putting that out there too...
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:20 pm   Reply with quote

Goomba wrote:
Francis wrote:

true, also flash can be a tad powerful too, might clog up connections....hmm....

maybe you could do something like the arcade though? combine it with user shops to make user flashes/games, and you could select the amount of coins it cost to view said flash. Just putting that out there too...

like a mini movie therter?
hmm... needs more profession... like francis makes digibutter exclucive movies (or someone makes them for him) and makes a Cinima or movie thertear page and stuff...
Junk shop    
Goomba
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:27 pm   Reply with quote

Fireice wrote:
Goomba wrote:
Francis wrote:

like a mini movie therter?
hmm... needs more profession... like francis makes digibutter exclucive movies (or someone makes them for him) and makes a Cinima or movie thertear page and stuff...
yeah, accepts many different file types,including swfs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback