digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[Story] Hairy Arantula and the Cave of Unhappy Fates!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:46 am   Reply with quote

[PLEASE SIGN UP IN THE SIGN-UP THREAD BEFORE POSTING HERE!]

The tall grass towered above the smallest of the Sammer Guys. Hairy Arantula hopped through the thick vegetation in hopes of reaching the nearest town, so that he may gather followers in his quest to find the "Golden Sammer Guy". He recalled King Sammer's wish as he marched onwards in an almost triumphant manner. He was the one that the king had selected! Over everyone else! Even over that big baboon at the 100th gate!

Hairy Arantula continued to trek through the grass, when he suddenly came upon a campsite. He leaped from the grass, onto a stump in the middle of the camp, and started shouting.

"I am Hairy Arantula in the Grass! I leap from the blades to nibble on your earlobes! One twitch of your eye and I am THERE! But enough about me. I have been sent by King Sammer to find the Golden Sammer Guy! I have need for followers, so that they may assist me in my quest of amazingness! If one of you thinks that they are a skilled warrior (but not as skilled as me), then please show your un-nibbled faces so that I may gaze upon you with my glory!"

Last edited by Geno on Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Geno's Tree    
SuperYoshi3
Super ronery pirrow
Vampire

HP: 54 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:58 am   Reply with quote

hi there little guy

The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:07 pm   Reply with quote

[You could really do better than that. Show SOME creativity... And please, PLEASE try to use good grammar.]

Hairy Arantula stood silent, and stared at the Shroob. He opened his mouth the say something, but then closed it and just stared. The Shroob said hi to him. Did he want to help? Or was he just being unproductively friendly...?

Hairy Arantula opened his mouth again.

"Purple mushroom man, I see that you are... friendly to me. Do you wish to become a follower of me so that we may triumph over the obstacles on the way to the Golden Sammer Guy?"
Geno's Tree    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:24 pm   Reply with quote

Princess Daisy Sarasa had happened to sneak much farther from her castle than usual this time, and had spent the night at the camp on her (reluctant) way home.
However, she was woken up much earlier than she'd like by the sound of someone shouting outside, and, being the...straightforward person she was, decided to make her discomfort known.
"HEY!" she shouted, sticking her head out of her tent. "Shut it!"
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
SuperYoshi3
Super ronery pirrow
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:54 pm   Reply with quote

Yes, I wish to be a follower of you, I want to help on your quest.

The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:59 pm   Reply with quote

Hairy Arantula nodded at the Shroob, and the glared over at the tent from which shouting had commenced...

"No! You shut up! I am Hairy Arantula of the Grass! And I have..." He jumped into the air and lands a few feet from the tent. "...Come looking for helpers on my quest! If you do not wish to join me, then remain silent, and forever hold your peace! It's only a matter of time before I depart, so make up your mind, female who likes to scream!"

Last edited by Geno on Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Geno's Tree    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:02 pm   Reply with quote

"'Hairy Arantula'?" Daisy repeated flatly, blinking.
She scowled. "'Female who likes to scream'?! Why I oughta-"
She stopped suddenly and blinked again, then looked down at the Sammer Guy in surprise. "Hey...You're one of those guys from the Sammer Kingdom, aren't you?"
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:10 pm   Reply with quote

Hairy Arantula nodded.

"I have been sent into this strange land in search of the Golden Sammer Guy! I cannot complete this task alone, and am looking for anyone that is willing to help me with my goal. Do you not like the name Female Who Likes to Scream? It is a name that even King Sammer would be pleased of! Very Sammer Guy-like!"

Last edited by Geno on Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Geno's Tree    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:17 pm   Reply with quote

Daisy's face broke into a wide grin.
"SWEET! Willing? You bet I am!"
The Sarasaland princess had been dying for a shot at the famed Sammer Guy Challenge ever since she'd heard about the place from her cousin, Peach; if she stuck around with this Arantula guy, she just might get her chance when he went back home. Besides, he was on a quest, and quests ALWAYS meant adventure.
"But, uh...You could call me Daisy for now. The whole 'screaming' thing; I don't really feel it, ya'know? We could think of something else later, but for now..."
She burst out of her tent, very nearly squashing poor Arantula.
"Let's go find this Golden Sammer Guy!"
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:22 pm   Reply with quote

Hairy Arantula jumped back as Dasiy shot out of the shelter unit. He looked back over that the purple Shroob, whom he was very... concerned with.

"Okay, people! We shall now go to that town over there!" He pointed across the flat land to a small dot on the horizon. "Yes. My vision is superior to all who oppose it."

Hairy Arantula hopped onto Daisy's head. "Yes! And beyond that town is where our destination is! The Cave of Unhappy Fates! It is THERE that the Sammer Guy of golden lore resides! We shall now depart! Onward!" He hopped back down, and started walking, hoping that the others were follwoing him.
Geno's Tree    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:26 pm   Reply with quote

"'The Cave of Unhappy Fates'?" Daisy repeated, following Arantula. "That sounds...pleasant. Then again, it probably means there's some kind of totally evil, powerful monster or somethin' there, right?"
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:37 pm   Reply with quote

"That is what one would assume. The Cave of Unhappy Fates is a very bad place ridden with horrible things that will give you nightmares for years to come!"

Hairy Arantula said this with no fear at all. He was a Sammer Guy, and shows no emotion except for anger and glory!
Geno's Tree    
SuperYoshi3
Super ronery pirrow
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:37 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, so were going to 'The Cave of Unhappy Fates'? Sounds like a cool place.

MsDevin92

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:38 pm   Reply with quote

Hairy Arantula wrote:
"That is what one would assume. The Cave of Unhappy Fates is a very bad place ridden with horrible things that will give you nightmares for years to come!"

Hairy Arantula said this with no fear at all. He was a Sammer Guy, and shows no emotion except for anger and glory!

"Sweet!" Daisy cried, slamming one fist into her other palm. "That means a challenge! Bowser is always askin' for it when I have to beat his shell in two, but it would be nice for an actual tough opponent, after all..."
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:19 pm   Reply with quote

"Link!", Linebeck shouted. "TREASURE AWAITS!" The S.S. Linebeck pulled into the dock of Sammer Kingdom. "Yes, that's right!", Linebeck yelled. "This is where the map says the gloden Sammer Guy is!" Link sighed. He had been following around this selfish treasure seeker for weeks. "Okay, Link. You go and find the treasure. I'll stay here and-", Linebeck started. Ciela flew into Linebeck's shoulder. "You haven't done anything yet! Link has done everything for you!", she yelled. "SHUT IT, SPARKLES!", Linebeck yelled, swatting at Ciela. "You want the treasure, you can get it yourself.", Ciela said. Linebeck sighed. "Fine, you little...." Linebeck started off in the direcion off King Sammer's castle, followed by Link, and then Ciela.
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play