digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Thoughts and trends

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Logic King
vg
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:35 pm   Reply with quote

Digibutter seems to be in another mod game and seems to be repeating exactly as last time. Last time, I believe flaming became a lot more common right about now and that it will probably be the same. We are at the peak of happiness at digibutter and this will probably go down in the next few weeks. Of course, it will come back up again eventually, but for now I think we should keep our eyes out. Your thoughts?
vg's Shop of Randomosity    
Goomba
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:42 pm   Reply with quote

Agreed, as you can tell though, my post was serious.Not because of the trend, i was afraid something would happen, and i had no chance to get a mod position, i felt like it was my only chance to be a mod, ever. I am deeply sorry if i contributed to the spammage...
Goomba's Goombalicious Goods    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:52 pm   Reply with quote

I feel that digibutter needs mod commotion every once and a while. It keeps spirits high and spam low. Though flaming can be on the rise, that's certain to make the flamer's respect from others and modability considerably go down. It's fun to see this whole thing play out, really, like a collaboration of those who think that they can do best for digibutter...and flamers. Of course, if those flamers are more like the Colbert "Hail to the Cheese" Presidential Coverage and campaigning, then we might get huge laughs with minimal harmed feelings.
Temple of I    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:55 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
I'm not getting more mods, just because TSSG3 has resigned.

If there actually is flaming, tell me where it is on the chat or PM me. Otherwise, it's a passing fad.
Fiberglass World    
Logic King
vg
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:56 pm   Reply with quote

And I am not saying that overall, we will be any worse off. I am simply saying that in the upcoming weeks, don't get so touchy about everything that is said. Simply let what is said slide and play along with the game.
vg's Shop of Randomosity    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback