digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Twilight in the Mushroom Kingdom ( SEMI-PRIVATE )

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Mariofan9

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:13 pm   Reply with quote

The day was beautiful as always. Mariofan9 was walking around in the Mushroom Kingdom, which seemed peaceful, as always.

'' I feel as though I am surrounded by peace and happiness '', thought Mariofan9. That feeling did not last long, however, for suddenly something with cold, cruel fingers grabbed his hair and yanked him so hard that he fell down. In panic he formed a fire shield around him with a spell. He heard a horrific scream; the fire shield was working.

It seemed the creature ran away. Mariofan9 quickly lowered his fire shield to see what that horrible thing was. He only caught a glimpse: A horrific creature walking on it's hands and feet, spotted like a mushroom.
'' What... is that? '', wondered Mariofan9. In the distance, a disturbing darkness caught his eye.

'' It looks like a piece... of darkness? '', said Mariofan9. He knew that something was terribly wrong, and that he could impossible solve this alone. He called out for help to all heroes.
Shop of Identities    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:32 am   Reply with quote

In a realm more far away then just in the sense of distance, Zelnor was afloat in midair in a vast sphere of nothingness, his legs crossed, eyes closed, being in deep meditation. However, a distorted echo of Mariofans call echoes across the sphere, and his eyes shot open. "Twilight spreads again... But how ? Their universes are many dimensions apart..."

Back in the mushroom kingdom ,a patch of sky suddenly became pitch black, TWilgiht spreading out of thin air, forming a portal being neither Zant-red nor Midna-green. Instead its magic lines were blue, and then a continuous stream of Twilight flew from the portals dimensional rift, flowing down and then melting into flesh, bone and cloth. Clutching at his chest and gasping from exhaustion, Zelnor stumbled forward. The jouney had been longer then he thought, and he had nearly no magic left. His negs nearly giving way under him, he noticed to his shock that he was starting to fade. Being the son of a Light worlds healer and an outcast prophet of the Twili ((OOC: I invented that like two years ago, now Zelnor is my OC with Twilight Princess Origin,yay !)), Zelnor inherited both strenghts and weaknesses of both kinds. One of it was that he needed a constant stream of magic to keep himself stable in the light world - else he would become an intangible shadow, unable to interact physically with that world, and had to wait until he found a source of magic. Taking one last step, his body started turned black-transparent, and with no other choice left, he dissipated and merged into a shadow. He had to rest and recharge his magic.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Mariofan9

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:17 am   Reply with quote

Mariofan9 still stood, as though he was frozen. It looked like no one answered his call. His courage sank completely into his shoes.
'' I cannot solve this on my own! ''
While he spoke he suddenly saw a portal from which a person came. Mariofan wasn't sure if he was a friend or foe, so he approached the person slowly.
'' It looks as though the person has merged... with shadow? '' thought Mariofan9 out loud.
Shop of Identities    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:13 am   Reply with quote

(Captain Obvious saves the day - We need more people, you need a nae for your character (how about Ludd ?) and i ned ew batteries or this freakig keyboard)
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Mariofan9

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:27 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
(Captain Obvious saves the day - We need more people, you need a nae for your character (how about Ludd ?) and i ned ew batteries or this freakig keyboard)

Okay, you're right Razz . My magician character has multiple names, anyway, so. Good luck with your key board.
Let's continue in novel style now: And yes, we need more people.
Shop of Identities    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play