digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

guys,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:20 pm   Reply with quote

I have something to admit:

When I was grounded and away from Digibutter, I felt empty, its was strange, like a void, and nothing I did satified it. Digibutter is addicting and I don't think I could leave. Ever. It took a toll on me. So I'm glad that I'm back.
Anime and Image Shop    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

I get that feeling too. And I'm glad your back too. Smile
Some store that sells shit    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:38 pm   Reply with quote

I know, it's like a drug ain't it? Confused
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:52 pm   Reply with quote

You know, I got that same feeling of emptiness, too, but that was when I got banned from ToonZone.net's forums for being so random. Thank Francis that Digibutter.nerr is a great place to be, what with the arcade, and the ability to earn more coins with a higher all-time score.

... Wow, that was TOO commercialized!

Last edited by Sammer Guy Pizza Cat on Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:05 pm   Reply with quote

The previous times I've tried to quit or go on hiatus, I just couldn't. I had so many goals...{Although, I've completed 2 of them. :3} It's just so nice to escape from reality. My life is so stressful off of the internet...sicknesses, mood swings, problems with siblings, being teased at school, being isolated and alone, nobody understands me IRL. Yet, I try my hardest to be optimistic. You know how I learned how to perservere after someone close to you dies, your older sister gets pregnant and moves out, your parents are divorced, and the two remaining siblings you have either annoy you or ignore you all of the time?

The internet.

The internet has taught me so much about my life. It's taught me how to think before I act. It's taught me to not just give up. It's taught me how to adapt when things get rough. It's taught me to forgive and forget.

I know it sounds really lame, but it's actually true.

If it wasn't for the internet, specifically digibutter...

...I actually would've commited suicide a long time ago...because when I was 10, I started to sink into depression, and the medication only made it worse. In fact, it was because of the medication I wanted to kill myself.

But as soon as I discovered the internet, I realized how people have it worse than me, and I found a way to express myself.

Wow.

WHAT A WALL OF TEXT I GOT THERE.

Cash plx.
Cashplx Land!    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:09 pm   Reply with quote

Same thing happened to me.
TWEWY Pins    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:10 pm   Reply with quote

Well....I like to think of digibutter as my way of getting away from the real world for a little while. I've tried to stop myself from going on the computer so much, but I can't help it. Without the internet, I feel like my art skills just go to waste because there's no one that I know IRL that can give me honest opinions about my art. Everyone just says "Oh wow you draw really good! :0", and I know that's not true, because I have a lot to improve on....and plus, I need to have some place to share my feelings without having the pressure of others around me that I dislike that might do something that might make me feel not so good...like my parents, if I tell them something, they'll go and do the wrong thing about it and they'll totally mess everything up because they don't have all the details. And I don't really have friends that I can talk to, I don't have that many friends and if I tell my friends something, I'm afraid they'll let all their other friends know....and I know this, because so many people in my school are freaking retards that just can't help but to be really stupid and hurt other people's feelings.

....wall of text. ._. *pokes wall of text*
Nastasia's Shop    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:12 pm   Reply with quote

Nastasia wrote:
Well....I like to think of digibutter as my way of getting away from the real world for a little while. I've tried to stop myself from going on the computer so much, but I can't help it. Without the internet, I feel like my art skills just go to waste because there's no one that I know IRL that can give me honest opinions about my art. Everyone just says "Oh wow you draw really good! :0", and I know that's not true, because I have a lot to improve on....and plus, I need to have some place to share my feelings without having the pressure of others around me that I dislike that might do something that might make me feel not so good...like my parents, if I tell them something, they'll go and do the wrong thing about it and they'll totally mess everything up because they don't have all the details. And I don't really have friends that I can talk to, I don't have that many friends and if I tell my friends something, I'm afraid they'll let all their other friends know....and I know this, because so many people in my school are freaking retards that just can't help but to be really stupid and hurt other people's feelings.

....wall of text. ._. *pokes wall of text*

I know how you feel. =/
Cashplx Land!    
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:59 am   Reply with quote

I can stop anytime I want. o_O

Why are you all on mah back?

ImnotaddictedIcanstopanytimeiwantiswearican...
Cyber Shop    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:12 am   Reply with quote

Digibutter doesn't play the biggest role in my life, but it's definitely somewhere I go to escape from the harsh realities of life.

There's also Gaia, but everyone there has problems with everyone else. Oh, and I want yer gold.
Geno's Tree    
Mariofan9

HP: 50 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:25 am   Reply with quote

Hm.

I often go to forums because I like discussing things that have my interest. I find that very amusing to do.

One site with a forum that really had my dedication was Super Mario Portal, but it died a few times and now it's Nintendoportal. Every forum I've been on has died.
Shop of Identities    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion