digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

What group of people do you classify yourself with?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:58 pm   Reply with quote

Wel, I know we're all nerrs here, but in the outside world, in what group do you generally classify yourself?

For me, I guess the closest word would be...

*drumroll and some punk music (take a guess while you're waiting...)*

Scene. Yes, I'm all about tight pants, and flippy bangs. Don't worry, no girl pants. I'm still mostly male. I generally go for the nice n' tight clothes. But enough about clothes, let's go into music... I'm generally a punk-addict, but I love ska, acoustic, a little hardcore, and indie. That's just the tip of the iceberg for me, though.

What group do you think you belong in?
Geno's Tree    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:06 pm   Reply with quote

Umm...well. I hang out with band nerds, I play video games, I'm smart(-ish), and I listen to rock, (contrary to everyone's expectations). I guess I'm a cross between nerdy and unclassified... >_>
However that works out.

Kero Neko
Greenlight

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:08 pm   Reply with quote

Well, I arrange nintendo songs for the piano, and am pretty smart. I guess, more of a musician though.
Greenlight Global Goods    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:09 pm   Reply with quote

I'm classified as the girl who likes to sit in the back of the room and not talk to anyone. Except I'm optimistic. I just like being alone. I'm also kinda nerdy.

Yeah.
Cashplx Land!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:12 pm   Reply with quote

Mona wrote:
I'm classified as the girl who likes to sit in the back of the room and not talk to anyone. Except I'm optimistic. I just like being alone. I'm also kinda nerdy.

Yeah.

About sums it up for me. Except throw in being way to smart for my own good and a cynical smartass at times.
The Domain of Secrets    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:14 pm   Reply with quote

Exuro wrote:
Mona wrote:

Yeah.

About sums it up for me. Except throw in being way to smart for my own good and a cynical smartass at times.

Lol.

I like to sit in the back because I have demophobia; the fear of crowds or being crowded.

Different then claustrophobia; that's of enclosed spaces.
Cashplx Land!    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:16 pm   Reply with quote

Uh...I can't really think of a word that tells what kind of person I am....but I'm the kind of person that's usually alone, and doesn't talk all that much, but I try to be as nice as I can to people....I try not to be shy, but at the same time, I don't want people to feel annoyed if I kind of try to be in their group of friends. I keep a lot of things secret, because I'm afraid people will make fun of me. And uh....not sure what else to say.
Nastasia's Shop    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:17 pm   Reply with quote

Mona wrote:
Exuro wrote:
Mona wrote:

Yeah.

Lol.

I like to sit in the back because I have demophobia; the fear of crowds or being crowded.

Just be glad you don't have panophobia... the fear of everything... Shocked
Geno's Tree    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:19 pm   Reply with quote

Greatest person to ever live.

Nuff sed.
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
Kero Neko
Greenlight

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:19 pm   Reply with quote

Nastasia wrote:
Uh...I can't really think of a word that tells what kind of person I am....but I'm the kind of person that's usually alone, and doesn't talk all that much, but I try to be as nice as I can to people....I try not to be shy, but at the same time, I don't want people to feel annoyed if I kind of try to be in their group of friends. I keep a lot of things secret, because I'm afraid people will make fun of me. And uh....not sure what else to say.

The above text as well describes me.
Greenlight Global Goods    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:20 pm   Reply with quote

Mona wrote:
Exuro wrote:
Mona wrote:

Yeah.

Lol.

...I think I have those two fears....but for demophobia, it's only if I'm in a a really big crowd. And uh....I'm also afraid of spiders, and bad storms, and uh....I'm afraid of a lot of stuff. 'K?
Nastasia's Shop    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:20 pm   Reply with quote

Nastasia wrote:

Tack this on to mine.
The Domain of Secrets    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:58 pm   Reply with quote

I'm kind of a preppy person in my school. Half of the people that surround me I want to leave. I'm usually the one who wins a contest of 'who can stay quiet the longest'. And when I do break the sound barrier I speak very monotoned, or so I've been told.

I normally read a lot of books, just to give me a reason to be anti-social, which usually does work.

-Flash backs of Maya harassing Yuki comes to mind- Yeeeeeah. ._.

Are silent people mysterious or something? Do people think their living in a basement and creating a bomb? If their not talking, why do you think they'll talk to you? ><;

Anyway, I have Pyrophobia and Cryophobia, which are the fears of fire and ice. Which is weird, yes, but I live with it. [/wallofprobablyunbelievabletext>_>]
The Carmadox Party    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:16 am   Reply with quote

Kinda a mix. I hang out by myself and listen to rock, I like to socialize, I am a huge gamer, I like to perform the smashy smashy on things, I play eletric guitar, But i would classify myself as a geeky gamer person guy. The kind i am the least like are those annoying cheery peoples.
TWEWY Pins    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:24 am   Reply with quote

In the outside world, huh? Well, I typically classify myself as being a member of the X-Naut Legion.
The Highwind Goods Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion