digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Since i might be running for mod,
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:52 pm   Reply with quote

Here are the reasons why i would be good as a mod.
Some people just want to be a mod to be popular. IMO, being popular is not that important, and i should know, as i am amongst the least popular in school. As a mod, i would stop any fights, and do my best to help new members become accustom to Digibutter, and its many first timer-confusing elements. I would also like to add, that with my modship, i would never abuse my powers. In fact, i will never use them, unless they are needed. I will also stop spamming as i know that that would just eat away at Francis' bandwidth. Once again i say that while some people want to be a mod to be popular, i don't. I want to help new members, and stop this site from getting clogged with spam. Now i know i did some really bad things like braking the censors (which i regret for doing, and im suprised i wasnt ben'd)but i wont do those things. Now think. Do you want someone that just wants to be popular, or do you want someone who can be responsible? The choice is yours, as you may vote for whoever you want, because, as they say in America, we have the right of freedom of opinion.
Junk shop    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:51 pm   Reply with quote

I didn't read it.

other words,

tl;dr
Ornaments    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:53 pm   Reply with quote

You're not mature enough to be a mod, in my opinion of the way you act all the time..
The Shop on a Hill    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:54 pm   Reply with quote

Orangesoda wrote:
I didn't read it.

other words,

tl;dr

tl;dr?
Junk shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:55 pm   Reply with quote

Francine wrote:
You're not mature enough to be a mod, in my opinion of the way you act all the time..

Thats when i act in character. When im being serious, i dont do things like that.
Junk shop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:59 pm   Reply with quote

Fireice wrote:
Orangesoda wrote:
I didn't read it.

other words,

tl;dr

tl;dr?

too long; didn't read
Koop    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:04 pm   Reply with quote

Fireice wrote:
Francine wrote:

Thats when i act in character. When im being serious, i dont do things like that.

The way you act when acting as your own character reflects yourself.

I don't think you're cut out for a mod.
The Shop on a Hill    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:06 pm   Reply with quote

Francine wrote:
Fireice wrote:
Francine wrote:

The way you act when acting as your own character reflects yourself.

I don't think you're cut out for a mod.

so you think i am an evil girl who can use magic and is extreamly immature and perverted? not ture for me IRL, and i only do that cuase its fun. when i get serious though, im more mellow, and basically not insane.
Junk shop    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:10 pm   Reply with quote

Outside of RPOT, you still seem a bit too immature for me to be comfortable with the idea of you being a mod.
The Shop on a Hill    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:12 pm   Reply with quote

Francine wrote:
Outside of RPOT, you still seem a bit too immature for me to be comfortable with the idea of you being a mod.

Your opinion of me is fine, but i do think i would be a good mod. In fact, starting today, i will be more mod-like... When im not being in character
Junk shop    
The Embodiment of Awesome
Bowser Jr.
Vampire

HP: 55 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

Bwa ha ha ha ha! Good luck, attention whore, you're gonna need an entire Koopa Cruiser load of the stuff to even get a reasonable amount of votes, loser! Lemme get this straight to you, loser, you ain't what I'd classify mod-material, loser, for one thing, learn how to type for once, moron!
Bowser Jr. Itemz!    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:19 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser Jr. wrote:
Bwa ha ha ha ha! Good luck, attention whore, you're gonna need an entire Koopa Cruiser load of the stuff to even get a reasonable amount of votes, loser! Lemme get this straight to you, loser, you ain't what I'd classify mod-material, loser, for one thing, learn how to type for once, moron!

Im just not too good at typing.
should i just drop out?
Junk shop    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:28 pm   Reply with quote

Fireice wrote:
Bowser Jr. wrote:

should i just drop out?
there isn't any thing to drop out of!
Lapin Angelique    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:31 pm   Reply with quote

Maya Fey wrote:
Fireice wrote:
Bowser Jr. wrote:

should i just drop out?
there isn't any thing to drop out of!

so im still running as a mod.
Junk shop    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:34 pm   Reply with quote

Let me set this straight for all of you, 'K?

Nobody's going to be 'elected' for Mod. There isn't some kind of presidential race for it, either. People think just by presenting a wall of text, whether it actually makes sense or not, they're going to get to be mod.

There isn't an 'open slot' or anything, Francis will make someone mod if he NEEDS another mod. Being a Mod isn't a competition, you know.
Cashplx Land!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion