digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[Sign-Ups] Hairy Arantula and the Cave of Unhappy Fates!
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:13 am   Reply with quote

General Info:
Tiny Arantula is on a quest from King Sammer to find the "Golden Sammer Guy", who is supposedly deep within the Cave of Unhappy Fates. The story will start off with tiny Arantula, and whoever signs up will be met along the way to the Cave of Unhappy Fates. Once the Cave of Unhappy Fates has been reached, no more sign-ups will be taken.

Post your character and this info: abilities, weapons, background info, and anything else you think is necessary.

Once I have a few sign-ups, I'll start the story thread. You can still sign up after that, however.

Character Info:

Name: Hairy Arantula

Abilities: He can leap from a blade of grass and nibble on your earlobe!

Weapons: Standard Sammer-issue mace

Background: Tiny Arantula is one of the weakest, yet most comical Sammer Guys. He was defeated by Mario easily, but his spirit lived on as a Sammer Guy!

Last edited by Geno on Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Geno's Tree    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:29 am   Reply with quote

Name: Glum Reaper

Height: Never Cared Enough to Check

Weight: Everyone who knows is dead

Background: The Glum Reaper is the eternally depressed master of life and death in the Mushroom World, and, by extent, all worlds that have ever seen the real "Mario". He roams randomly until another appointment shows up. He basically, in the words of Popple, "Steals the joy out of everything". Generally, he is considered the worst of omens if he doesn't immediately take your soul.

Weapons: Schythe that controls life and death; hands that drain the life out of people

Abilities: Can take away life and give it to other people; casts magical and powerful spells; can create disease instantly.

Weaknesses: Cannot kill; wants to kill self but can't

Quote: "I'm forever cursed not to have any wrists to slit...*sigh*"
Temple of I    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:30 am   Reply with quote

Name: Princess Daisy Sarasa

Abilities: Powerful physical fighter

Weapons: None; fights hand-to-hand

Background: The princess of Sarasaland, the tomboyish, out-of-the-ordinary royal Daisy is constantly sneaking out of her castle in hopes of a good time. She desires to have an awesome adventure of her own...And it looks like she might be getting it soon!
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:56 pm   Reply with quote

I'll be starting the story thread soon.
Geno's Tree    
Knuckles the Echidna
Kamui Lee
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:49 pm   Reply with quote

name: Unclesam

abilities: makes random comments about wanting you for somethimg or other, and can summon a part of the us army,navy,or air force

weapons: sticky posters that cant come off and slowly suck the life out of you
and of course the U.S army

weakness: is extremly attracted to nuclear warhaeds but can tpress the button because he lovs them so much. also can only summon the army for 3
minutes
image:[image]

(if you cant read it then go to this link http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/orchidhunter/UncleSam.jpg)
Knuckle's slave shop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:30 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Linebeck

Abilities: Nose for treasure

Weapons: Ship with a cannon

Background: Linebeck is always on the lookout for treasure. The S.S. Linebeck is always at his side, to sail across the oceans.

---

Name: Link

Abilities: Sword skills

Weapons: Sword, Boomerang, Bow, blah blah blah.

Background: Link is the hero of Hyrule, who travels with Linebeck to save Tetra.

---

Name: Ciela

Abilities: Power to stop time

Weapons: N/A

Background: Ciela travels with Link, giving him helpful tips and helps him all around along the way.
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:37 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Kim-Ko
Weight: 105 lbs.
Weapon(s): Two Handed Sword
Abilty(ies): Has the spirit of a gifted sword fighter
Background: With the spirit of a gifted sword fighter, Kim-Ko usually doesn't fight. She is also strong enough to lift the sword with only 1 hand. She is also shy around most people and gets scared easily.
Relations 'R' Us    
SuperYoshi3
Super ronery pirrow
Vampire

HP: 54 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:27 am   Reply with quote

Name: Shroob

Weight: 3 kg

Background: He has the ability to transform into ANY shroob, yes even princess shroob, but not elder princess shroob. is sometimes in the bad side, most of the times at the good side, oh and he knows ENGLISH too.

Weapons: Ray gun

Abilities: bite, poison

Weaknesses: tickling, fire attacks

The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:45 pm   Reply with quote

Just bumping to let everyoe know that the amazing story has started and sign-ups are more than welcome.
Geno's Tree    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:58 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Sandslash

Height: 7'4

Weight:500 kg

Background: Well, Sandslash is the fun loving, womanizing Pokemon. He, for some reason, got transformed into a dragon, and has been one since.

Weapons: Claws

Abilities: Can fly at high speeds, can breath fire, can cause very powerful earthquakes.

Weaknesses: Has every weakness a fire breathing European dragon does, as well as a somewhat large size, making him an easy target.
Hell    
Drgn Quest n Mother 3 fan
Super Zatch
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:04 pm   Reply with quote

May I join?

Name: Gustav
Race: Hitmonchan (Pokemon)
Backstory: Gustav was a great fighting Pokemon. No, IS a great fighting Pokemon. He wanted to be the #1 Champion in the Kanto Pokemon Fighting League. Although he trained hard, he was kind-hearted. He quickly rose up the ranks, and earned a reputation. To better communicate with fans, he learned to speak "common" like humans after many hard years. One day, while preparing for his big match, a Jirachi appeared to him in a dream. "Gustav... You are a noble fighter, with a heart of gold. Do you wish to be a hero?" "Why, yes, I want to help everyone!" he replied. "Then I will transport you to a land in need of your help. They have been awaiting several heros, and you may help them. Good luck..." When he awoke, he was in the Mushroom Kingdom... Now, ever since that day, he travels from dimension to dimention, on a quest to liberate every nation!

Last edited by Super Zatch on Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zatch's Schweet Store!    
and I control the decks
carfilledwithfish

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:12 pm   Reply with quote

Sure, why not.

Name: Grimlock
Picture: Robot mode - Dinosaur mode
Species: Transformer (Dinobot)
Place of Originality: Cybertron
Powers: He's a giant robot that turns into a giant robot DINOSAUR. I mean come on.
Weapons: In robot mode he has an energy sword and a self-loading rocket launcher that fires both explosive plasma and shrapnel rounds.
Basic Information: Some Autobots wonder why Grimlock is even on their side. His merciless disposition and contempt for the weak seems better suited to the Decepticons. This attitude is reflected by his troops, the Dinobots, who operate more like a gang than a military unit.
A glitch in Grimlock's voice processors gives him a characteristic speech impediment.
Strengths: Grimlock is an intelligent and skilled military commander. His courage is second to none. He's also very strong; in dinosaur mode, his teeth are capable of cutting an armoured Transformer completely in two in one swipe. His speech impediment might be considered a strength, as this and his impulsive nature cause opponents to underestimate his intelligence.
Weaknesses: Although he has no physical weaknesses, (aside from a lack of speed in dinosaur mode) Grimlock's arrogance affects his judgment, and he often gets in over his head.

The Axolotl Sympathist
Geno
Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:05 am   Reply with quote

*Bump. Just in case anyone tries to join my story without signing up in this.*
Geno's Tree    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:11 am   Reply with quote

Character Info:

Name: Koopa bros

Abilities: They're a team of koopas that know martial arts!

Weapons: Shells
Background: These koopas are the most coolest guys around. When they're not working for bowser they're actually good hearted. They also can kick butt! Do not under estimate your foes!

Race:Koopa

Pic:

Strengths:Shells, weapons, and fighting.

Weakness:Under there shells.
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
Better than yours
Myst

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:28 am   Reply with quote

(Accidentally posted in the thread before in here, so...)

Character Info:

Name: Myst

Abilities: Making Sandstorms, HYPA-BEAM, flying

Weapons: Claws, fangs

Background: Nothing much is really known about him, except that he's pretty powerful.
Myst's Ownage Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play