digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

._0
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:51 pm   Reply with quote

I'm really sick and tired of everyone whining around here.

They want RPOT to be deleted, they want things to be more strict, everyone wants to be mod, people are flaming other people, people are starting to spam...it's just getting too stressful. This is a forum. It's a place where people like to get away from reality...or, at least I certainly do. Because, a lot of our lives aren't exactly a walk in the park. That's why most of us go on the internet. The internet actually saved me from killing myself, believe it or not. I've realized my life doesn't suck as much as other people's do.

Can't we just appreciate HAVING a forum that brings together a common interest? Apparently not.

Here's a tip.

If you don't like RPOT, OT, Flame Topics, OOC topics, or [M] topics, just STAY OUT of them, instead of going in them and whining about how it sucks. I'm getting really pissed at this website lately. The only reason I'm still here is because there's still people who aren't complaining.

Ugh...

I've just been too stressed lately to handle this place. Can we PLEASE just SOLVE all of these problems, or just ignore the people who are causing problems?

You know what they say, ignorance is bliss.

-sigh-

Yeah. You enjoy my wall of text now, 'K?
Cashplx Land!    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:53 pm   Reply with quote

sorry... i dont want to be a mod anyomre.
Here is a direct qoute:
Never ever make me a stupid mod

please excuse the word stupid
Junk shop    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:55 pm   Reply with quote

Anywayz, yesh. But I think this should go in feedback or somethin'.
The Carmadox Party    
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:58 pm   Reply with quote

Lolsongcue.

I'm not really suggesting anything for the SITE, I'm just saying need to forgive, forget, ignore, and/or SHUT UP.
Cashplx Land!    
Goomba
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:11 am   Reply with quote

I agree, i am getting sick of this. Though I do admit, I made a mod topic. I did want to be a mod, but was afraid of people judging me, i made that my opportune time to put it out there. But I am sick of people complaining. Francis is working hard for us, you cant expect him to do everything everyone says, because sometimes it is just a dumb idea. People need to act their age.
Goomba's Goombalicious Goods    
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:19 am   Reply with quote

Anyone remember what happened after the popularity contest? People started pointing out my faults and such.

You wanna know why it was resolved in less than an hour?

Because I accepted my faults, apoligized, and MOVED ON.

Can the rest of Digibutter just PLEASE do that? Can we just accept that people like what they like, people hate what they hate, and we all have flamed, spammed, or did something that didn't exactly please someone at least once?

People are already leaving Digibutter and such. Please, can we just drop all of this...stuff...and move on? D:
Cashplx Land!    
Goomba
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:24 am   Reply with quote

Mona wrote:
Anyone remember what happened after the popularity contest? People started pointing out my faults and such.

You wanna know why it was resolved in less than an hour?

Because I accepted my faults, apoligized, and MOVED ON.

Can the rest of Digibutter just PLEASE do that? Can we just accept that people like what they like, people hate what they hate, and we all have flamed, spammed, or did something that didn't exactly please someone at least once?

People are already leaving Digibutter and such. Please, can we just drop all of this...stuff...and move on? D:
I know, its obnoxious. Like i said in my post defending Rawrsky: he may start the flames,but a mature member will ignore it and move on. Flaming back makes a bigger fire.

People need to be mature on this forum. This isn't the Sesame Street forum.
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:24 am   Reply with quote

It's a cry. A close cry.
Hell    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:27 am   Reply with quote

Mona wrote:
I'm really sick and tired of everyone whining around here.

They want RPOT to be deleted, they want things to be more strict, everyone wants to be mod, people are flaming other people, people are starting to spam...it's just getting too stressful. This is a forum. It's a place where people like to get away from reality...or, at least I certainly do.[1] Because, a lot of our lives aren't exactly a walk in the park. That's why most of us go on the internet. The internet actually saved me from killing myself, believe it or not.[2] I've realized my life doesn't suck as much as other people's do.

Can't we just appreciate HAVING a forum that brings together a common interest? Apparently not.

Here's a tip.

If you don't like RPOT, OT, Flame Topics, OOC topics, or [M] topics, just STAY OUT of them, instead of going in them and whining about how it sucks. I'm getting really pissed at this website lately. The only reason I'm still here is because there's still people who aren't complaining.[3]

Ugh...

I've just been too stressed lately to handle this place. Can we PLEASE just SOLVE all of these problems, or just ignore the people who are causing problems?[4]

You know what they say, ignorance is bliss.[5]

-sigh-

Yeah. You enjoy my wall of text now, 'K?

[1]Yes, for me, it's a place to get away from the constant judging eyes of peers. In a way, this place is my home.
[2]Me too, sadly. It let me get my act together and stop acting like an emo retard. You DON'T want to know how I acted all the time IRL before I joined.
[3]Although I seem to be super-glued to this site, even though sometimes I DO feel like leaving, I have to agree.
[4]Yes plx.
[5]I dun like that song. D:
Pipe Land Goods    
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:28 am   Reply with quote

I don't know if spamming and flaming are going up, or if I'm just overreacting. YOU TELL ME.

Stupid mood swings.

I've been in a bad mood all day, so yeah. I guess I'm kinda being a hypocrite. I'm whining about people whining.

Weird.
Cashplx Land!    
Goomba
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:32 am   Reply with quote

no, you're not over-reacting. You and every sane person is UNDER-reacting. We need to take action. Well, lack thereof. Everyone: Do not post in spammy topics and they may die. It will require many many people to follow this, though.
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:38 am   Reply with quote

We just need some cooperation, yes?
Cashplx Land!    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:43 am   Reply with quote

Spamming and flaming are indeed on the rise, but we do need more moderators. Deleting RPOT will do absolutely nothing, what we need to do is being more strict. Being strict and enforcing the rules is the only way to stop spam, and that's a fact. People complaining about [M] topics and pervertedness is because there's just too much, they almost never get locked, and they typically grow to about 4 to 9 pages before they die. I remember one [M] topic made a long time ago that grew to over 25 pages before it was deleted. ._.
Ultimario Mart!    
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:00 pm   Reply with quote

I agree with that.

But, not so strict that people start leaving, you know?

After all, this IS a forum.
Cashplx Land!    
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:48 pm   Reply with quote

I completely agree.
Cyber Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion