digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibuttter needs some strick talking to
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:02 pm   Reply with quote

Ok folks, listen up.

If things keep up like this, then Digibutter.nerr.biz will be deader than shit. And I don't that lightly. Look people, if your in a pissy mood, thats ok, but don't come on to Digibutter and flame and spam it out to the world (not a direct comment to Fireice, but to everyone). If you want to spam, don't grip about it or do it, cause we all know that won't make things better, it'll only make even more of a hell hole. If you want digibutter to become screwed up than carry on with what your doing. If thats what you all want, then keep screwing up Digibutter It used to be awsome, but lately Digibutter sucks. And Its not because Francis hasn't been doing any updates. I mean come on, theres a life out there besides the digital world. Its because of the memebers! Digibutter means a lot to all of us, weather your Plastic Mario, Bowser Jr., LB, Mama Luigi and other members or not. You get addicted to Digibutter, and everything that happens here sticks with you the rest of your lifes! If you want your Digibutter.nerr.biz experience to suck, then ignore this and live a hateful, crappy, suckish life, and shove it. However, if you want your Digibutter.nerr.biz experience to be a nice one then read this and love it, and stick to it. Other wise, Digibutter will cease to excise as a good comunity.

Either way, I want my Digibutter experience to be nice.

Edit: And quite crying about RPOT to be deleted, because its not your choice to decide that. (Flavio)
Anime and Image Shop    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:12 pm   Reply with quote

I agree with the entire thing. Especially this:
Petey Piranha wrote:

Edit: And quite crying about RPOT to be deleted, because its not your choice to decide that. (Flavio)
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:18 pm   Reply with quote

And also, don't get mad at someone just because they don't like something you do or vice-versa, because thats another prime example of flaming and being an asshole.
Anime and Image Shop    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:36 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:
And also, don't get mad at someone just because they don't like something you do or vice-versa, because thats another prime example of flaming and being an asshole.

So true.
Andy's Shack    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:37 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:

thats exactly what you do..
Koop    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:40 pm   Reply with quote

Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:

>_> And here we go with you...

look, if you want to be an ass go ahead, but not here. This is Digibutter, not Beajackassbutter.mean.siz becuase your one of the problems too, you get everything you way, and its not suppost to be that way.
Anime and Image Shop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:42 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:

look, if you want to be an ass go ahead, but not here. This is Digibutter, not Beajackassbutter.mean.siz becuase your one of the problems too, you get everything you way, and its not suppost to be that way.

see. thats your problem. I did nothing wrong to you, but you decided to flame me for random reasons. you say AC sucks, and you dont even play it, you just do it cause I like it. I DID NOTHING to you for you to be like this, so that makes YOU the ass.
Koop    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:45 pm   Reply with quote

Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:

see. thats your problem. I did nothing wrong to you, but you decided to flame me for random reasons. you say AC sucks, and you dont even play it, you just do it cause I like it. I DID NOTHING to you for you to be like this, so that makes YOU the ass.
Ok look. This is a serious topic, if you want to be a baby and have your way, go to Burger King. Cause I swear to god altair, that you cause some of the problems too. I mean I'm not saying I'm perfect/ I start flames and spam too, but come on, you need to stop being a baby.
Anime and Image Shop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:48 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:

Ok look. This is a serious topic, if you want to be a baby and have your way, go to Burger King. Cause I swear to god altair, that you cause some of the problems too. I mean I'm not saying I'm perfect/ I start flames and spam too, but come on, you need to stop being a baby.

See. there you go on your flames.. its a shame, you make a topic how people must stop flaming, yet your flaming in the same topic.
Koop    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:50 pm   Reply with quote

Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:

See. there you go on your flames.. its a shame, you make a topic how people must stop flaming, yet your flaming in the same topic.
........... OMFG. wth man, wth?
Anime and Image Shop    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:52 pm   Reply with quote

This is the kind of bull shit I'm talking about. Look, you waltz in here intentionally post flamebait, and then make it look like I'm the one who started it. I'm not stupid. I mean come on, what the hell.
Anime and Image Shop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:53 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:

You dont understand simple knowledge? ok, let me sum it up for you.

You are flaming me right now.
Koop    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:54 pm   Reply with quote

Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:

just stfu before i blow a cap...
Anime and Image Shop    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:55 pm   Reply with quote

Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:

:l
The Little Shop of Hario    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:56 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:
Altair wrote:
Petey Piranha wrote:

just stfu before i blow a cap...

and flame me even more? hmm.. that would be an embarrassment.
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion