digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I'm tired of this.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:59 am   Reply with quote

Okay, if you're not gonna read this wall of text, don't bother posting here.

First of all, this dumb "Delete RPOT" is nonsense. Why should we delete it? It's not ruining the forum, and if we DO delete it, people will all go to OT, and it will become the NEW RPOT. Then, we may delete that, and then, everybody runs from away from Digibutter because there's not much else to do. Second of all, Digibutter is breaking apart. Like what darkzero said, this actually has the chance of being the new Miiboard. Members are getting annoyed to the edge of thin ice, such as Popple. I don't want Digibutter to end like this, because this forum is a great one. So, if you're annoyed so much at nobody posting in forums other than RPOT, then just get people to post in other forums. Or, yeah, how about, they only like to post in RPOT? If it's what they wanna do, let them do it. Otherwise, we'll just drive everyone away and soon people will be leaving.

Lastly, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I'm done talking for now. Nighty Night.
Andy's Shack    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:05 am   Reply with quote

Seriously.

Can we PLEASE just drop this whole thing?

Don't like it, deal with it.

Ignore it.

A lot of you are overreacting.

As stupid as it may sound, there's peaceful ways of handling things that make EVERYONE happy.

People are already leaving, and I'm about to follow.

So everyone better start cleaning up this mess before Digibutter becomes nothing but a memory.

RPOT isn't the cause of people leaving.

It's because everyone's arguing about it.
Cashplx Land!    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:10 am   Reply with quote

Well, I agree, for the most part. I do think that the site needs slightly stricter moderation, but that's all, in my opinion.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:54 am   Reply with quote

Well, I decided to drop the whole RPOT business when I found out nothing was really wrong, but when it comes to better moderation, this site really needs it.
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion