digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Bwa ha ha ha ha! I've had enough of yer whinin', losers!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
The Embodiment of Awesome
Bowser Jr.
Vampire

HP: 55 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:48 am   Reply with quote

Bwa ha ha ha ha! Hey, morons, shut yer traps about the whole " Delete RPOT " trash, losers! RPOT is a privellege made to you by the Lizard Lipped Loser to allow an awesome new feature to come into play, losers, and you know how you repay Lizard Lip? You whine and complain demanding more! Lizard Lip can't be on all the time, morons, he actually has a life ( Yeah, I was surprised at this info, too, losers! ), so leave the loser alone! I doubt if he gave the site to nay of you morons, that you could even pull off half of the stuff that this lizard lipped loser can! Only a complete loser would come onto a forum and whine about how they find everything boring, well let me just clarify something for ya, loser! Have you EVER seen a forum that even resembles Digiloser in the slightest, morons? No, didn't think so, losers. Digiloser is the one of the most awesome forums that you'll ever find, and of course there will be times where you get emo and think all of the awesomeness has gone away. Well, let me hammer this into your thick, loserific skulls, morons. You can't have awesomeness occuring all of the time or people would get bored of the privilleges and benefits of being a member by being rewarded with parties and tonnes of other stuff, losers, not to mention an administrator who'll actually dive into his pocket to make other Digilosers content and happy. I doubt that anyone else would put that much time and effort into a forum, losers. So quit yer whinin' and get used to it, losers! Good things come to those who wait long enough for the damn egg to hatch, loser! As for all of this leaving nonsense, losers, for all of you who claim that the community is deteriorating and that's yer reason for leavin', losers, yer just makin' the community even worse by leaving! The more members that leave, the more the forum will sink, losers. Get it into your moronic heads! Now, shut yer trap, and get on with your loserific lives!
Bowser Jr. Itemz!    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:52 am   Reply with quote

I'd give you a cookie, but you already have three plus "All_The_Cookies_in_The_World"
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:55 am   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
I'd give you a cookie, but you already have three plus "All_The_Cookies_in_The_World"
lolwut?

Anyway I agree with you compleatly BJR.
Anime and Image Shop    
There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:56 am   Reply with quote

If RPOT was deleted, we would have no place, besides parties, to have fun with alts.
Boo's Mansion    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:59 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah. Well, I never really go to the RPOT, anyway. I never see a reason why I should. Maybe that's why I fail, proverbially speaking.

YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:38 pm   Reply with quote

I know, this delete RPOT is just nonsense. It's like a party, except there's not a party going on. Even though that wasn't it's original purpose...
Andy's Shack    
SuperYoshi3
Super ronery pirrow
Vampire

HP: 54 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:52 am   Reply with quote

Yes, RPOT shouldnt be deleted. How will I get so many posts then? When will everyone just shut up with all of the
Quote:
delete RPOT blah blah
Its annoying.

cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:54 am   Reply with quote

This topic doens't need to live anymore. State of the Digibutter Address #2, anyone?
NON BANNER    
ANGRY GOPHER
LvKeulen

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:03 am   Reply with quote

If you don't like RPOT, don't go there.
Problem solved.
The Shop of Epic    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:58 pm   Reply with quote

-tackles- Bowser Jr. I love you for that!
Paper Peach's Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:50 pm   Reply with quote

Okay, another idea - Make RPOT and OT one forum. Same thing, really, and less stress when alts would be a good joke at that second.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:47 pm   Reply with quote

LvKeulen wrote:
If you don't like RPOT, don't go there.
Problem solved.
Egad, LvKeulen, BRILLIANT! Oh, wait, oh no. What if they don't go to the RPOT in the first place?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion