digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Post What You Think is Wrong/Right With Digibutter

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:27 pm   Reply with quote

A lot of threads have been going around about how Digibutter needs to be changed or not changed. In an attempt to piece this all together to make a better Digibutter, all these thoughts need to be culminated into a single thread so that the larger picture may become apparent. Therefore I would like everyone to voice their comments here so that we can finally solve everyone's problems and end this.

Last edited by Popple on Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Popple's Secret Hideout    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:30 pm   Reply with quote

More Mods, Sorry guys, but there need to be more around to stop all this crap that's happening, We need mods that actually do crap around here
darkzero's Bargain shop    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:30 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:
I'll be gone for a while until this site gets its head out of its ass. I can't this stress. Its driving me insane. Until you all get along I won't be coming back. And thats final. All these flames and spam and not doing any thing to pull this site back to the top are really going to kill the site. And I don't mean just Francis and the Mods, I mean everybody thats active. And don't waltz in here with that "OMFG jooor emuuuuuu DDDDD::::::" shit either because its not gonna do anything for anybody except hurt them. You see, Digibutter at its bad times, and unless we pull ourselves together and make this site Digibetter instead of Digiworser, then Digibutter.nerr.biz as we know it is screwed. Popple I understand about the spam. Yes it is annoying, and yes it sucks, but you flaming people isn't going to help. We need the good back in Digibutter, after all, we are a bunch of guys and girls that love our Digital Butterflies! So what do you say? Lets get better and fix this community Digibutter style! Hell, I've changed my mind about going! Typing this gave me the strength to believe that Digi can become better!!!

So lets get to it! And if you support Put this in your sig:
Anime and Image Shop    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:32 pm   Reply with quote

Too much attention goes to RPOT and sometimes OT.
Tamriellic Titles    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:45 pm   Reply with quote

This place's striking system is pathetic. To quote myself:

UltiMario wrote:
It used to be that Rookie posted BE MORE ORIGINAL, PLZ about 20 times and then he got permabanned, no questions asked. Now, if somebody floods RPOT or a Party with spam threads, what do they get? A strike. A strike that will take 5 rule-breaks to send them to Jail, where they will only spend a day. PATHETIC. If I didn't like Digibutt so much, I'd be spamming the crap out of it right now, and I wouldn't be banned. Ever.
Ultimario Mart!    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:59 pm   Reply with quote

yeah, have mods that are actually ACTIVE. most mods here aren't that active...
Koop    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:33 pm   Reply with quote

BE MORE ORIGINAL, PLZ
Bowser'z!    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:42 pm   Reply with quote

Devin would like more alt slots, and some more control on multiple threads around the RPOT and stuff, like UltiMario said. I don't think, however, that anything's wrong with the RPOT/OT topics.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
and I control the decks
carfilledwithfish

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:13 pm   Reply with quote

Me Grimlock have to agree with DZ. You mods do good job, but you not always there. We need more of you.

Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:15 pm   Reply with quote

Mods be more strict, better striking system, and get rid of Jail and replace with actual tempbanning.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion