digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Lets pull our selves together!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:34 pm   Reply with quote

Petey Piranha wrote:
I'll be gone for a while until this site gets its head out of its ass. I can't this stress. Its driving me insane. Until you all get along I won't be coming back. And thats final. All these flames and spam and not doing any thing to pull this site back to the top are really going to kill the site. And I don't mean just Francis and the Mods, I mean everybody thats active. And don't waltz in here with that "OMFG jooor emuuuuuu DDDDD::::::" shit either because its not gonna do anything for anybody except hurt them. You see, Digibutter at its bad times, and unless we pull ourselves together and make this site Digibetter instead of Digiworser, then Digibutter.nerr.biz as we know it is screwed. Popple I understand about the spam. Yes it is annoying, and yes it sucks, but you flaming people isn't going to help. We need the good back in Digibutter, after all, we are a bunch of guys and girls that love our Digital Butterflies! So what do you say? Lets get better and fix this community Digibutter style! Hell, I've changed my mind about going! Typing this gave me the strength to believe that Digi can become better!!!

So lets get to it! And if you support Put this in your sig:
Anime and Image Shop    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:38 pm   Reply with quote

stop cross-posting
There are a billion topics like this already.

These topics, yeah just like this one, are the source of the problem. If you have a problem with a member, talk to him about it, dont announce it to the world. If you have a problem with an aspect of the site, PM me about it or make a well-thought out topic if no one has brought it up before.

Like I told you over PM, you have provided no evidence of any "flames and spam". This topic just adds wood to the fire.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:42 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
stop cross-posting

These topics, yeah just like this one, are the source of the problem. If you have a problem with a member, talk to him about it, dont announce it to the world. If you have a problem with an aspect of the site, PM me about it or make a well-thought out topic if no one has brought it up before.

Like I told you over PM, you have provided no evidence of any "flames and spam". This topic just adds wood to the fire.
How exactly does it add wood to to fire? Its an encouragement topic.
Anime and Image Shop    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:49 pm   Reply with quote

It spreads a false idea that the site is being destroyed.
It makes subtle complaint about certain members or group of members, prompting more flaming.
You are posting a new topic to make a point that would easily been a reply to an existing topic already discussing the issue.

Sorry to use you as an example, but there are so many other posts just like yours. And the fact that you posted it in three different forums, and reposted after I deleted one of them pressed me to make an example of you.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

HP: 50 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:03 pm   Reply with quote

I've seen brief evidence at times, actually.
Koopa's island    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:33 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
stop cross-posting

I've always known the saying to be, "adding fuel to the fire".
But sorry, that's not helping much.

Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

HP: 50 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:45 pm   Reply with quote

Flames add fuel to the fire XP
Koopa's island    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback