digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Do You Disagree With Any Of These Ideas?
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:38 pm   Reply with quote

Merging RPOT and OT into one forum making an OT with Alts.

Getting rid of User Shops, replacing with an auction house. Rare items will be made for the main shops and restock very rarely adding a sense of value to the items.

Making a more expensive spray paint that lets you choose what you want without having to make the item in your user shop.

More items and arcade games.

Contests for arcade games, art, videos, etc.

Clearly defined RP rules and a more open casual format.

Boss Battles that yield large amounts of coins and rare items to all who participate, and special bonuses to the biggest contributor.

A review team that is dedicated to reviewing games and movies for Digibutter.

Digibutter Podcast.

Mod election held like a presidential election as I stated in a previous topic.

That's all I can think of. Comments?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:44 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Merging RPOT and OT into one forum making an OT with Alts. No. Just no. Flavio doesn't even want to go into all the bull shit that would happen.

Getting rid of User Shops, replacing with an auction house. Rare items will be made for the main shops and restock very rarely adding a sense of value to the items. Hmm, mabye. Flavio never uses the usershops anymore.

Making a more expensive spray paint that lets you choose what you want without having to make the item in your user shop. Yeah sure, whatever...
More items and arcade games. Duh.

Contests for arcade games, art, videos, etc. Sure.

Clearly defined RP rules and a more open casual format. YES. YES. YES.

Boss Battles that yield large amounts of coins and rare items to all who participate, and special bonuses to the biggest contributor. Yesh.

A review team that is dedicated to reviewing games and movies for Digibutter. No. Everyone should be able to review stuff.

Digibutter Podcast. Flavio doesn't give a shit.

Mod election held like a presidential election as I stated in a previous topic. Yeah.

R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:44 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Merging RPOT and OT into one forum making an OT with Alts.

Getting rid of User Shops, replacing with an auction house. Rare items will be made for the main shops and restock very rarely adding a sense of value to the items.

Making a more expensive spray paint that lets you choose what you want without having to make the item in your user shop.

Clearly defined RP rules and a more open casual format.

Boss Battles that yield large amounts of coins and rare items to all who participate, and special bonuses to the biggest contributor.

A review team that is dedicated to reviewing games and movies for Digibutter.

Digibutter Podcast.

Mod election held like a presidential election as I stated in a previous topic.

Just that one.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:47 pm   Reply with quote

Flavio wrote:
Popple wrote:
Merging RPOT and OT into one forum making an OT with Alts. No. Just no. Flavio doesn't even want to go into all the bull shit that would happen.

Getting rid of User Shops, replacing with an auction house. Rare items will be made for the main shops and restock very rarely adding a sense of value to the items. Hmm, mabye. Flavio never uses the usershops anymore.

Making a more expensive spray paint that lets you choose what you want without having to make the item in your user shop. Yeah sure, whatever...
More items and arcade games. Duh.

Contests for arcade games, art, videos, etc. Sure.

Clearly defined RP rules and a more open casual format. YES. YES. YES.

Boss Battles that yield large amounts of coins and rare items to all who participate, and special bonuses to the biggest contributor. Yesh.

A review team that is dedicated to reviewing games and movies for Digibutter. No. Everyone should be able to review stuff.

Digibutter Podcast. Flavio doesn't give a shit.

Mod election held like a presidential election as I stated in a previous topic. Yeah.

No one said everyone couldn't review stuff. I just thought it would be good for publicity.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:47 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Merging RPOT and OT into one forum making an OT with Alts. Meh why not

Getting rid of User Shops, replacing with an auction house. Rare items will be made for the main shops and restock very rarely adding a sense of value to the items.disagree. Why shouldn't we be able to make our items?

Making a more expensive spray paint that lets you choose what you want without having to make the item in your user shop. Meh I could care less. it doesn't matter

More items and arcade games. no duh

Contests for arcade games, art, videos, etc.Sounds good, even though it came from popple

Clearly defined RP rules and a more open casual format.ummm,it's allready pretty defined

Boss Battles that yield large amounts of coins and rare items to all who participate, and special bonuses to the biggest contributor.I can't disagree to free Items, even if suggested by popple

A review team that is dedicated to reviewing games and movies for Digibutter.user reviews are fine enough

Digibutter Podcast.Meh

Mod election held like a presidential election as I stated in a previous topic.also meh

I bolded what I said.
Lapin Angelique    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:48 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Merging RPOT and OT into one forum making an OT with Alts. No.

Getting rid of User Shops, replacing with an auction house. Rare items will be made for the main shops and restock very rarely adding a sense of value to the items. No.

Making a more expensive spray paint that lets you choose what you want without having to make the item in your user shop. Sounds good.

More items and arcade games.Obvious yes.

Contests for arcade games, art, videos, etc.Yeh

Clearly defined RP rules and a more open casual format.Yesplx.

Boss Battles that yield large amounts of coins and rare items to all who participate, and special bonuses to the biggest contributor.Yus to that too

A review team that is dedicated to reviewing games and movies for Digibutter.Sounds ok...

Digibutter Podcast.Sure, why not...

Mod election held like a presidential election as I stated in a previous topic.We might need more mods, so yes.

See... I don't hate all your ideas.
Fiberglass World    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:48 pm   Reply with quote

I disagree with the first one, and am 'maybe' on the second. Everything else... sure, why not? Sounds good to me.... Ah ha ha.
Dimension D    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:49 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Merging RPOT and OT into one forum making an OT with Alts. I'm still kind of...eh on this. Neutral

Getting rid of User Shops, replacing with an auction house. Rare items will be made for the main shops and restock very rarely adding a sense of value to the items. YES.

Making a more expensive spray paint that lets you choose what you want without having to make the item in your user shop. YES.

More items and arcade games. YES.

Contests for arcade games, art, videos, etc. YES.

Clearly defined RP rules and a more open casual format. YES.

Boss Battles that yield large amounts of coins and rare items to all who participate, and special bonuses to the biggest contributor. YES.

A review team that is dedicated to reviewing games and movies for Digibutter. YES.

Digibutter Podcast. YES.

Mod election held like a presidential election as I stated in a previous topic. Only if Francis himself agrees.

Sounds pretty good.
Cashplx Land!    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:50 pm   Reply with quote

Agree with:

Anime and Image Shop    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:50 pm   Reply with quote

A lot of people that want RPOT to stay argues that any arguments against spam is unjustified because it is supposedly a OT with Alts. Why not just give them what they want and loosen up RP to let the people who actually RPed in there do as they please. Then everyone is happy, only one forum is filled with spam making it easier to control, and RP might not be a total waste of space anymore.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:52 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Everyone that wants RPOT to stay argues that any arguments against spam is unjustified because it is supposedly a OT with Alts. Why not just give them what they want and loosen up RP to let the people who actually RPed in there do as they please. Then everyone is happy, only one forum is filled with spam making it easier to control, and RP might not be a total waste of space anymore.
I'm starting to see your point of view
Anime and Image Shop    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:52 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
A lot of people that want RPOT to stay argues that any arguments against spam is unjustified because it is supposedly a OT with Alts. Why not just give them what they want and loosen up RP to let the people who actually RPed in there do as they please. Then everyone is happy, only one forum is filled with spam making it easier to control, and RP might not be a total waste of space anymore.

Makes plenty of sense.
Cashplx Land!    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:53 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Merging RPOT and OT into one forum making an OT with Alts. Disagree

Getting rid of User Shops, replacing with an auction house. Rare items will be made for the main shops and restock very rarely adding a sense of value to the items. Disagree

Making a more expensive spray paint that lets you choose what you want without having to make the item in your user shop. Maybe...

More items and arcade games. Definately

Contests for arcade games, art, videos, etc. YES! WE DEFINATELY NEED THIS!

Clearly defined RP rules and a more open casual format. Sure

Boss Battles that yield large amounts of coins and rare items to all who participate, and special bonuses to the biggest contributor. Sure

A review team that is dedicated to reviewing games and movies for Digibutter. Definately

Digibutter Podcast. Maybe...

Mod election held like a presidential election as I stated in a previous topic. If Francis agrees, then yeah

There's my opinions.

Last edited by Aran Ryan on Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ammu-Nation!    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:54 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Popple just made since. ...mommy I'm scared.
Lapin Angelique    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:55 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:

Flavio still says we should remove RPOT all together.

Merging a Role playing (with spam) forum with a normal spam forum just wouldn't work. People would try to have spam discussions (or, in some cases, normal discussions) only to be interupted by Maya and here lesbian posse (just an example. There's other shit that happens in RPOT)
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion