digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My Friend's theory about the end of humans.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:23 am   Reply with quote

Well, I asked My friend what he thinks will cause the end of humans. Aids? Or MRSA?

He answered, Humans will end the race, I was puzzled, when he explained it to me, I somewhat agree, I mean, There is a war going on, that involves Weapons of mass destruction, one false move, and were all dead.

What are your opinions on this?
darkzero's Bargain shop    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:26 am   Reply with quote

I dissagree on it.
I personaly think that there is no possible way to predict that, Somthing like a sudden disease could break out in 300 years, or somthing.
TWEWY Pins    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:27 am   Reply with quote

manpersonguything wrote:
I dissagree on it.
I personaly think that there is no possible way to predict that, Somthing like a sudden disease could break out in 300 years, or somthing.

But it seems most likely that humans would be the cause of the disease, such as an ultra powerful bacteria that has become immune to all know antibiotics.
The Shop on a Hill    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:29 am   Reply with quote

A big red button. What does it do? Tune in next time to find out.

Also probably humans. In one form or another.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:30 am   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
A big red button. What does it do? Tune in next time to find out.

Also probably humans. In one form or another.

same bat-forum, same bat-topic.
TWEWY Pins    
Oh fuck.
Flar3 Luigi
Vampire

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:40 am   Reply with quote

I think the apocalypse.
Flar3's antiques of Ph1r3.    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:44 am   Reply with quote

I think the end of humanity will be caused by humans.

UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

So remember kids...

RECYCLE!

-shot-
Cashplx Land!    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:53 am   Reply with quote

4Chan is going to accidently devide by zero, causing a nuke to wipe out all of humanity, except for Will Smith. Will Smith then stars in a movie, where he's the last man on Earth. In that movie he becomes emo, and kills himself. Then, he realizes he can't make any money from the movie, so he becomes emo and kills himslef.

Oh, the iorny.

Oh, but to be serious, why do we really need to worry about that kind of crap? It's going to be a while before the human race dies out.
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:59 am   Reply with quote

Flavio wrote:
It's going to be a while before the human race dies out.

You never know. The Bible could be true and Jesus is going to come tomorrow and cast all the evil people into the lake of fire.

... Or it could be several millennia from now.
The Shop on a Hill    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:02 am   Reply with quote

(Please, no one take this offensive ._.)

Racial war. As many of you guys know, Mexican gangs and African gangs are duking it out right now and stuff. Mexicans would kill innocent blacks and vide versa. After the whole battle, all the skin heads would go straight for the weapons. Skin heads are people that think that every other race is inferior and stuff. They all join the military for training so when the mex vs afric happens, they'll go straight for the weapons like I said and kill everyone else. Take over the government, nuclear war to get rid of everyone else, etc, etc.
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:10 am   Reply with quote

Gear wrote:
(Please, no one take this offensive ._.)

Racial war. As many of you guys know, Mexican gangs and African gangs are duking it out right now and stuff. Mexicans would kill innocent blacks and vide versa. After the whole battle, all the skin heads would go straight for the weapons. Skin heads are people that think that every other race is inferior and stuff. They all join the military for training so when the mex vs afric happens, they'll go straight for the weapons like I said and kill everyone else. Take over the government, nuclear war to get rid of everyone else, etc, etc.
That would suck.
I think humans are gonna die when the sun tires out and explodes, a.k.a. the apocalypse.

Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:44 am   Reply with quote

Either sun cools down, we kill each other, bacteria (Although we can always invent a new antibiotic. Little buggers...), or the earths core cools down, the magnetic field breaks down and we all get toasted alive by UV rays.

Hey, look at that lovely sunshiny day outside.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:50 am   Reply with quote

THE MARTIANS ARE GONNA KILL US ALL!

Meh, I'm guessing we're gonna stay alive until we all drown from global warming or the sun asplodes.
Pipe Land Goods    
Logic King
vg
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:39 am   Reply with quote

I'll call it homeostasis. (balancing out) It's like wolves, rabbits, and grass. We just happen to be the wolves. We're overpopulating (or at least will be) and taking up either the grass, or the rabbits. Eventually there will be none left and the wolves die of starvation. There may be a few people left (maybe) who will repopulate after the "grass and rabbits" grow back.

My second theory is that human stupidity will kill us. Most possibly in the great trash avalanche.
vg's Shop of Randomosity    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:57 am   Reply with quote

It would be very hard for the world to die off. Theres hundred millions. Golbal warming proboly won't wipe off all mankind, But make things way hardre and kill many many people.
TWEWY Pins    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion