digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Lost in Blue; Digibutter - Sign ups

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:50 pm   Reply with quote

Lost in Blue; Digibutter

x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

Everything seemed fine. The sun was reflecting off the grave water, and the sky; deep in blue. Aside from the odd black cloud in the sky, it looked like the trip would turn out perfectly fine. I myself was heading to a cooking competition, but there were others on the ship heading out for different reasons.

I sighed in relief. My body swayed with the movement of the boat, that hit every wave that passed by. The relaxation I was feeling was calming, and soon I was out like a light.

Several hours later, I woke up to a large tremor-like motion that hit the ship. That peaceful spring day I was once looking at, turned into a mix of black, purple and blue. Precipitation batted at the windows, and the ship churned like a ghost. I swept the forming dew, on the glass window, with my hands. My eyes traced the deck, with a sight that made me close my eyes.

( Not me, but what-ever… )

Quickly I searched my room for something that would serve useful for my coming journey. What do I search: My suit case, my room closet or my night table? Rapidly, I sprung to my suit case and pulled out a few extra pairs of clothes. I ran to the door, opening it up as soon as my hand touched the handle. As I quickly pulled the portal open a rush of water flooded my room.

I ignored it and went on.

Soon I was on the deck. Beside me was an orange life-savor. After unhooking it from its place holder I jumped to the sea. My life flashed before my eyes as the ship was quickly brought to the sea floor.

As I hung on for dear life I hopped to the heavens that I wasn’t the only survivor.

-Black out-

lolprologue.

To join just make a prologue like this, including;
-What you where doing before
-Why you were on the ship
-How you fell asleep
-How you found out to escape
-What you looked in, what you found
-How you escaped

You can be what ever character you want. Obviously this will be based off of Lost in Blue: 2, which is basically a game about survival on a deserted island.

In the RP you will have an inventory of 30 empty slots to start with.

If you have anymore questions, which you most likely will, please, please tell me what the question is. I will more then happily answer. ‘Kay thanks.

I'll make the island thread when I have 5 people. Only 6 people can join, so yeah. >_>
The Carmadox Party    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:03 pm   Reply with quote

(( lolno love for my ideas. ))
The Carmadox Party    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:14 pm   Reply with quote

I was in my room looking out the window, depressed and sad, until the day i can finally find my one true love. After being rejected by Linwa, Xavria, and Hatsune, I decided i needed to leave Fey Manor, and look out into the sea for some inspiration, and i wanted to see the cooking contest, to see what was going on. Who knows, i might pick up a tip or two. I was sitting in the bed, thinking of who my dream wife might be, and i slipped into a deep sleep.
I woke up to the sound of the door being banged on. I stood up, and opened my door, ready to whack whoever it was. Next thing i know, Water rushed in my room, and i thought of only one thing, my purse. I grabbed it, and saw it only had my pills and other things i needed, but i needed something more. I quickly rushed to the closet, grabbed whatever clothing i could get, and ran out pleeding for my life that i was going to live. As i walked out onto the deck, i saw a huge monstrous storm bellowing out with such power, it swept me off the deck, into the water. The water was cold, and i passed out, and as a drifted away, so did my things.
Junk shop    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:31 pm   Reply with quote

(Sounds interesting.)

Urgh...

Arms hanging over the edge of the ship, and my lunch floating behind the boat, I couldn't help but look up at the huge cloud hanging above. I really didn't want to be here, but Rashelle's place was on the other side of the ocean, and I'm not the type to reject an invitation. I'm also not the pessimistic type, but I definately didn't get any good vibes from the cloud hanging above. I decided to ignore it and stumble back to my room.

Ugh... The rocking motion is even worse when I'm lying down. I decided to look through my travel gear. Looks like I brought a lot more medicine than I needed. Just a nausea pill wouldn't hurt...

This isn't right. I don't feel any better than before. If anything, I feel light-headed... Like I'm about to pass out...

Oww, my head. It must have hit the desk. Wait... The clock... I've been out cold for 4 hours? This rocking... It's gotten worse. I must have accidentally taken a sleeping pill...

The door burst open. The sound of the rain blasting against the deck was deafening. Having just woke up, I wasn't at my best. Oh my god... There's a person floating out in the open ocean, unconcious! I rushed outside, into the deluge, when the ocean threw another massive wave at the side of the ship. It threw me off my feet, and I went flying towards a metal pole. The last thing that went through my head was...

"Hasn't my skull taken enough punishment today?"

Unconcious again, from the impact. One final wave threw me over the edge of the ship. Who knew where I would end up...
Fiberglass World    
Frozenwinters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:38 pm   Reply with quote

( Yaay. :D )
The Carmadox Party    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play