digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Fusion: Scorched Existence

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:03 pm   Reply with quote

((Lol sequel.

PM me to join. You may make your introduction post if I say you can join. Do not ask in the topic. If you have any ideas for a plot twist, PM me. And this will be in NOVEL FORM. No script form.))

“What… What’s happening…” The boy awoke in a cold sweat. He would have been more surprised if it weren’t exactly like his dream. The window nearby, usually showing a clear view of the Bitlands, like most of the homes in the Digibutter district, now had a bleak shot of a dark ruin on one side, and a modern city on the other.

“But… How could…” He contemplated what had just happened. The dream of the heroes… And the cataclysmic effects on the world… no, worlds that had to be undone… And… The fact that it seemed so real the whole time… “How could this be real? I thought it all ended when… When I left… Maybe I should check this out…” He hastily got dressed and exited the home, onto what was once a quiet street in the Bitlands.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:42 pm   Reply with quote

((OOC: So, uh, yeah, let's try RPing. This is my own Timpani; she's sort of an alternate-universe version of Francine's, so...

Name: Timpani Wheeler

Place of Origin: Borderwood Palace; the World of Old

Skills: Tattle, which basically works as it does in-game; minor healing abilities; geomancy, a type of magic which has differing effects depending on where it's cast.

Background: The eldest daughter of the King and Queen of Borderwood in the World of Old. She helped out an injured Blumiere... and the rest is history. However... one day, she was minding her own business in the Pure World, and managed to fall into a hole in space-time. Now, she's just trying to get back home to Blumiere...

On the World of Old: This is the universe that was later taken over by Count Bleck; it's the world Blumiere and Timpani come from. The Borderwood is the no-man's-land between the kingdoms of the Tribe of Darkness and the regular humans; Timpani's family lived on its outskirts. Just so's you know.))

Wall.

That's definitely a wall.

But it's under me, so...

...Floor, then. Yes. A floor. Or pavement.

Blurry pavement.

Timpani groaned, fumbling for her glasses. What a mess... I'd just gotten started on the spring cleaning... and then I managed to land myself in that wormhole...

She blinked hard.

...wait... wormhole?

Timpani leapt to her feet, dusting herself off briefly. "What happened?" she whispered to herself, scanning the horizon. "How could things have gone so wrong... ?"
Buzzy Mart    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:53 pm   Reply with quote

OOC: D: I always use Timpani, and now I don't have any ideas who to use except Blumiere.
The Shop on a Hill    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:56 pm   Reply with quote

Francine wrote:
OOC: D: I always use Timpani, and now I don't have any ideas who to use except Blumiere.

((OOC: Use your own Timpani, I guess? Mine's just some Timpani from a backwater alternate universe, so...))
Buzzy Mart    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:03 pm   Reply with quote

( Name: Lady Gray
Age: Well, it's unknown, but her appearance is in the mid-twenties.

Skills and flaws: She is a master of magic, and has a good tongue for her words. She can freeze you on the spot, while convincing one to love her. The only problem, she is too nice. That soft spot that wells within most people, is about the size of an outgrown watermelon, in her. So most of the time, she is convinced, that she shouldn't do what she had planned.

Appearance: See avatar.

Background: Unknown )

At the time, I was sitting, merrily on my couch side. The endless time comforted my every move, which would displease most.

Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick

Echoes through my ears, like a symphony. Even closing my eyes, a bliss still came toward my face. Nothing sweeter than, nothing at all; Like I always said.

I opened my eyes again, getting a whole new view of the surroundings. Shaking my head, I looked away from the monstrosity that deepened outside the walls. But still, freshly baked in my mind was that vision; I couldn't stand not getting a closer look.

I swept off the imaginary dust particles that I always imaged, and walked out the door. My arms crossed, in an attempt to savor my spirits.
The Carmadox Party    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:25 pm   Reply with quote

I'll use both Timpani and Blumiere, like last time.

Name: Timpani

Place of Origin: Unknown name

Appearance: Longish red hair (to mid back) pulled from face with crystal butterfly clips, this color light summer dress, decorative belt around waist with crystal butterfly buckle, ballet flats with butterfly ribbons

Skills: Powerful healing and protection magic, best used against dark forces

Background: The only daughter of two aristocrats who reside in a small village as opposed to the main city that serves as the only place the humans and people of Darkness coexist in somewhat of a truce. She also helps out Blumiere, and goes through the SPM plot. They end up in Somewhere, the paradise where they were supposed to live out immortal lives with each other...

Somewhere - The Hill
Timpani

I stirred, and forced my eyes open. I was met with nothing but the clear night sky that enveloped Somewhere every night. The images had been so vivid, so real. Was I really sleeping...?

"Timpani?" Blumiere, who had been sleeping next to me on the Hill, was awoken by me. He rubbed his half open eyes in an attempt to brush the foggy drowsiness from them.

"It's nothing, just a bad dream." Had it really been a dream? It felt like it had lasted much too long to be a dream. There were too many experiences I went threw for it to be a dream. But now I was simply back home with Blumiere, as if nothing happened. I tried to accept that nothing had happened.

"Don't dwell on it, try to go back to sleep. It looks like it's around 3 from the moon." He yawned, rolled on his side to hold me, kissed the top of my head, and went back to sleep. I inched closer, trying to use his steady breathing as a way to count sheep, but as I forced myself to drift off, the bi-colored masked haunted me, and I shivered from fear of the future.
The Shop on a Hill    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:27 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Linebeck

Place of Origin: Hyrule? ((This is before he met Link and Ciela, so he's still all greedy n' stuff, kk?))

Skills: Expert at finding buried treasure, and following maps.

Background: Play Phantom Hourglass. Really.

---
Linebeck struggled to control the steering wheel of the SS Linebeck. The harsh winds and huge waves made it very difficult. Rain poured down on the deck. Waves crashed into the boat. Linebeck gritted his teeth."I'll never make it to the treasure in this rate...", he mumbled. He quickly swerved right to dodge an upcoming rock, nearly hitting it. Linebeck slipped due to all the water on the deck, and quickly got back up. "OH GEEZ", Linebeck said out loud. A giant wave was coming his way. A wave about 100 times bigger than his boat. He tried to turn around, but it was too late.The wave hit the water just in front of his boat. The force made him fly back, hitting the door loading into the ship's hull. The door broke open, and Linebeck sailed down, hitting his head several times on the stairs. Then, blackness....
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play